Author has written 5 stories for Twilight, Glee, and Harry Potter.
The few things I HATE about Twilight:
1. Renesmee just had to be born, didn't she?
2. They don't show enough of Alice and Jasper, who have the most interesting and sweet story.
3. Bella seems to be Emmett's favourite when she is human, but it sounded like he just laughed at her klutziness. When she is a vampire, I think Alice will be his favourite (besides Rose, of course). For other people who think that isn't enough, vampire Bella would be looking after Renesmee in the cottage with Edward. Emmett doesn't like boring people apart from Rosalie, and nobody could call Alice boring. Oops, I'm rambling. Still, I made my point.
4. Rosalie IS SO FLIPPING VAIN!!! But she's growing on me...very slowly...but surely...
5. Bella is always letting Rosalie take Renesmee and pretend she is HER (Rosalie's) baby.
6. Stephenie, if you are reading this please PAY ATTENTION to what I am trying to say. You made Bella plain and boring. She is always talking about how plain she looks and how unexciting she is. Then, the thing about it that makes zero sense is that you have every guy in Forks and La Push fall head over heels for her. I'm like, ??? Confusing much??? A GREEK GOD falls for her, a SEXY MUSCULAR WOLF falls for her, a loser with greasy hair (Mike Newton) falls for her... next time you write a book Stephenie, please make sense and stop confusing my poor brain until it reaches melting point and leaks from my ears and nose causing McDonalds junkies to grab cups and hold them under the brain liquid thinking it is a strawberry milkshake, because quite frankly although your brain is the place where great ideas are made, mine is rather average but even so, I still would like it to remain solid.
Favourite Twilight Pairings:
Leah x Paul
Leah x Jacob
Alice x Jasper
Rosalie x Emmett
Alice x Emmett (only if it's an All Human story)
In AH fics, I think that if Alice and Emmett aren't together, they should be siblings. Don't ask why, I seriously don't know, I just think they should be.
Favourite Harry Potter Pairings:
Hermione x Harry
Hermione x Ron
Hermione x Fred
hmm...I don't really have many HP favourites...NO DRAMIONE/ROMIONE!
Favourite Glee Pairings:
Quinn and Puck (I will take my love for this couple to my grave, I swear)
GLEE COUPLES I HATE WITH A PASSION:
Puckelberry (LEAST favourite. DESPITE this on SO many levels. He is better off teasing her abnormally large nose.)
Faberry (NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!)