Author has written 10 stories for Kim Possible, Codename: Kids Next Door, and Skip Beat!.
now on with my info
Hi my name's Kaitlynchosenisme but i usually go by Katelyn or now Kate. i'm a 19 year old Christian writer who loves Kim Possible (and Ron Stoppable), Static Shock, Sonic the Hedgehog, Fullmetal Alchemist, Danny Phantom and all the other great classic shows :)
and now...i will spurt off some useless info about me ;)
1. i am a Non-Denominational Christian
2. I like OC's. to me they can make a great story even greater, becuase they come from an audience that knows more than the characters themselves do :)
3.i'm a sophomore in college
4. i love Country, Christian, Rock, Classic and Childrens music (yes, i'm 18 and i still listen to Veggietales)
5. i still am a kid at heart
7. i'm writing a real novel called Chosen Child
8. this is close to my 2 year anniversary on Fanfiction.net (has it really been that long?)
9. i want to be a Psychotherapist and want to go to Japan someday.
So here's what I've been up to :)
i've got 3 new series pending one being AU Movies, where i rewrite great movies with fun, fanfic characters. second is a continuation and slight AU of Codename: Kids Next Door, where we learn what really happens when the kids get older. i've also recently started writing some new stories involving one of what i think is the cutest couple in all of anime and manga history Kyoko and Ren from Skip Beat! :)
if you guys like my stories on here, please, please, please check out my other non-fanfic stories at fictionpress.com my usernames the same and I have a lot of novel work and light novel and short stories that I would love some feedback on! thank you all so much!
alright last thing i promise! if you decide to leave a review (which i would love!) or send me a message i can guarantee you a reply within at most 24 hours if not sooner. if you dont review, i cant get better, and if i cant get better...than how can i call myself a writer? please review. i like to hear from all of ya'll about what you want, what you dont want, and how i can improve. Thanks :)
Thanks so much to all of you who like and follow me and my stories :) you all really make my day when I get to see people who are interested in my work. not to mention all the friends I get to make when I get to talk to you :) so thanks so much from me to you for all that you readers do :)
God Bless Ya'll and Enjoy!