I'm not much of a fanfiction writer,
but I write a bit and know a lot about it!
Fave colour: blue
Fave animal: gecko
Fave T.V show: Adam Hills in Gordan Street Tonigt -
Wednesday, 8:30 on ABC (if you live in Australia)
Fave Song: Firework by Katy Perry
I'm Aussie, and I love going to the beach (who doesnt?!)
Anyone not from Australia I have only this to say,
1. We do NOT travel via kangaroo
2. We do NOT all say "Crikey"
3. The majority of the population does NOT live in the outback
4. Since when did we have such a strange accent?
5. Koalas are NOT bears
TIPS AND TRICKS AROUND THE INTERNET
Justin Bieber Joke -
1. Go to Google Translate
2. From English translate 'will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty' to Vietnamese
3. Copy and paste the Vietnamese translation into the English box
(remember to delete the stuff you wrote earlier in that box!)
4. Now translate the Vietnamese words into english
5. PREPARE TO LAUGH!
Chuck Norris Joke -
1. Go to google search
2. Type in 'find Chuck Norris'
3. Click 'I'm feeling lucky'
4. PREPARE TO LAUGH!
Awesome Videos (on the website that you watch videos on, DUH!)
Type these in:
2. Arby 'n' the Chief
3. Mr. Trololo
1. A painting contractor was discussing a job with a woman.In the first room she said she'd like a pale blue.
The contractor wrote this down, went to the window, opened it and shouted, "Green side up." In the second
room she told the painter she'd like a soft yellow. He wrote this down, went over to the window, opened it and
yelled, "Green side up." In the third room she said she'd like a warm rose colour. The painter wrote this down,
walked to the window, opened it and shouted, "Green side up." The lady then asked why he kept yelling green
side up. "I'm sorry," came the reply, "but I have a crew of blondes laying turf across the street."
2.Two blondes are walking through the woods. One looks down and says, "look at the deer tracks.
The other blonde looks and says, "those aren't deer tracks, those are wolf tracks."
"No, those are deer tracks." They keep arguing for a while and ten minutes later, they are hit by a train.
How do you keep a blonde busy all day?
A. Put her in a round room and tell her to sit in the corner.
What job does a blonde have in an M&M factory?
A. Proof reading
What did the blonde call her pet zebra?
A duck waddles into a bar and hops on a stool. The bartender snarls, "What'll you have?"
The duck says, "Got any grapes?" The bartender spits and says "We don't have grapes here,
we serve drinks, now get out!" The duck hops off the stool and waddles out. The next day, the
same duck waddles into the same bar, hops on a stool, looks the bartender in the eye and asks,
"Got any grapes?" The bartender, irritated, says, "I told you yesterday we don't serve grapes here,
we serve drinks, now GET OUT!" The duck hops off the stool and waddles out. The next day, the same
duck waddles into the same bar and hops on a stool, looks at the bartender, and asks, "Got any grapes?"
The bartender, infuriated, pounds his fist on the bar and yells at the duck, "I told you two times we
don't serve grapes here, we serve drinks! If you ask me that ONE MORE TIME I'm going to nail
your beak to the bar! NOW GET OUT!" With that, the duck shrugged, hopped off the stool and
waddled out. The next day, the same duck waddled into the same bar, hopped on a stool,
looked the bartender in the eye and asked, "Got any nails?" The bartender, puzzled, said
no. The duck then looked him square in the eye and said, "Got any grapes?"
10. "They told me at the blood bank this might happen."
9. "This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to."
8. "Whew! Guess I left the top off the white-out. You probably got here just in time!"
7. "I wasn't sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm."
6. "I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance."
5. "I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Are you discriminatory toward people who practice Yoga?"
4. "Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem."
3. "The coffee machine is broken..."
2. "Someone must've put decaf in the wrong pot..."
1. " ... AMEN!"