Author has written 9 stories for Young Justice, Vocaloid, Ouran High School Host Club, Winx Club, and Soul Calibur.
Age: I'm in my teens.
Occupation: Student, Demonstrator for Ballet
Family: My awesome younger sister, known as Emi on DeviantArt!
Pets: 2 guinea pigs, Dusty and Bunny
Hobbies: DANCING, drawing, writing, acting, reading manga
Favorite Color: Orange!!!
Current Vocaloid Song Obsession: Silver Bullet (Peperon ft. GUMI)
Deviantart Account: http://morumotto-chi.deviantart.com/
Yes, I did draw my avatar myself! It's Rin Kagamine of Vocaloid. See more of my drawings on Deviant Art, link above! :3
-Maximum Ride (Iggy)
-Anything X-men. ANYTHING. (Pixie!!!)
-Young Justice (waiting on episode 11, DC!!!) (Robin)
-Teen Titans (Cyborg, Raven)
-Vocaloid (Len and Rin) (SF-A2 Miki)
-So You Think You Can Dance
-Arina Tanemura (Mao-chan, Meroko, Izumi, Hizuki)
-Yuu Watase (Takiko Okuda, Uruki, Nyozeka, ¡HOTOHORI!)
-Pokemon (Misty/ Kasumi)
-INUYASHAAAAA (wind tunneeeeeel!!!)
-Shugo Chara (Nagi, Rima, Ikuto)
-Mamotte! Lollipop (Ichi, Sun)
-Sugar Sugar Rune (Chocolat and Pierre)
-Tokyo Mew Mew (Pudding and Tart!)
-Tegami Bachi/ Letter Bee (Gauche, Zazie, Lag, Niche, Steak... I love them all! Niche is so adorable~)
-X-Men (Pixie Pixie Pixie Pixie) (and Mercury and Blindfold)
-Young Justice (Spitfire)
-Soul Calibur Series (TALIM, Tira, Leixia, Sophitia, Xiba, Pyrrha Ω) (I love all of them except for Elysium, who should not have been a mimic character, and ∂ Patroklos, whose name is hard to pronounce and was an excuse to exclude Setsuka)
-I won't waste any more of your time...
38 Things to do in an Elevator (bold your favorites)
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Bring in a scale and weigh people. If they weigh to much, tell them that they have to get off at the next stop.
Friend: Did you hear?
Friend: Jean Grey died in the comics!
Friend: Aren't you upset?
Me: Jean has died, like, 8 times. I stopped caring after 5.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you think Jean should just decide whether or not to stay dead already.
If the opposite of pro is con, then what's the opposite of Progress?
I am a Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. Therefore I am Perfect.
✗ mentally dating a fictional character