Author has written 21 stories for Edge Chronicles, Artemis Fowl, W.I.T.C.H., Pokémon, Giver, Kickin' It, Avengers, Batman Begins/Dark Knight, Once Upon a Time, Legend of Korra, Lord of the Rings, Rise of the Guardians, Now You See Me, and Frozen.
Welcome to my profile. The name's DBT, as it should be obvious. That is a D. B. Taylor. What do the D and B stand for? Well, it's unimportant.
Updates on stories:
A Chess Game and More (Artemis Fowl)
A Feeling Called Love (The Giver)
A Helping Hand (Pokemon)
Artemis Goes to Music Camp (Artemis Fowl)
Just Some Words of Encouragement (Kickin' It)
Love is a Crazy Thing (The Edge Chronicles)
MAGIC: the new generation (W.I.T.C.H)
Operation Get Together (Once Upon A Time)
Opposites Attract (Avengers)
Restless (Rise of the Guardians)
Save My Life (Avengers)
Sunset at the Bell Tower (Pokemon)
Thank you, Summer (Pokemon)
The Criminal and the Cop (Batman Begins/The Dark Knight)
This Love Is Ours (Avengers)
Tipping Point (Legend of Korra)
To Prove Herself In Battle (Lord of the Rings)
Lord of the Rings - J.R.R Tolkein
Literally, the best book in all history. This book is the epitome of awesomeness, and I am not exaggerating. I've read it at least thrice, and I love it every single time. Tolkein's best work.
The Giver - Loius Lowry
No matter how many times I read this book, it always stirs something in me. It's just so deep, and so emotional. It's very easy to read, and not too long either. It really gives you a whole new perspective of life and how you look at it.
The Hobbit - J.R.R Tolkein
Another Tolkein book, as expected. I love this book so much, especially the annotated version. It's so amazing, and it complements Lord of the Rings so well. Another job well done, Tolkein.
Privater Peaceful - Michael Morpugo
I can't read this book once without crying. Seriously. It's just so moving, and has so much depth, that it's so emotional. I suggest that if you ever read this book, have a box of tissues beside you. Because you're going to need it.
Lord of the Rings - Peter Jackson
This will always be on the top of my list (except maybe when the entire Hobbit trilogy comes out). This may just be better than the book, and that's saying a whole lot. One of the best movies of all time, including all my favourite genres - action, fantasy, romance - man, they've got it all.
The Avengers - Joss Whedon
Being a comic book fan, and an action movie fan, this movie is kick-ass. Really. The script was amazing, with all of Whedon's witty jokes, and his comic book nerd-ness, it's really one of the best movies ever.
Taken - Pierre Morel
Like I said, I'm a sucker for action movies. And here's Liam Neeson going around killing everybody! How could I not resist that? Especially since there's a solid storyline and bond between father and daughter, which is just so beautiful.
J.R.R. Tolkein - Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, the Silmarillion
Charles Dickens - Oliver Twist, Great Expectations, A Tale of Two Cities
Michael Morpugo - Private Peaceful, Alone on a Wide Wide Sea, Waiting for Anya
Mitch Albom - Tuesdays with Morrie, The Five People You Meet in Heaven, For One More Day
Aragon/Arwen - Lord of the Rings
Samwise/Rosie - Lord of the Rings
Faramir/Eowyn - Lord of the Rings
Eomer/Lothiriel - Lord of the Rings
Clint/Natasha - Avengers
Ethan/Lyra - Pokemon
Ben/Summer - Pokemon
Arthur/Ariadne - Inception
Link/Zelda - Legend of Zelda
Steve/Sharon - Captain America (comics)
Rumplestiltskin/Belle - Once Upon A Time
Bolin/Asami - Legend of Korra
Jack/Tooth - Rise of the Guardians
"Not all that counts can be counted and not all that can be counted counts." -Albert Einstein
"And he took her in his arms and kissed her in the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many." -J.R.R Tolkein
"Whatever happens, be at peace and trust in the Lord." -Blessed Father Barre
"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him and I am helped." -Psalm 28:7
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." -Albert Einstein
"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind." -Mahatma Gandhi
"Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me." -Psalm 23:4
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the Ages of this world alone." -Arwen Undomiel"You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine." -Obi-Wan Kenobi
Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit in Your Parked Car with Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You to Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
8. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
9. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
10. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
11. Sing Along At The Opera.
12. Put Mosquito Netting around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
13. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
14. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
15. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
16. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
17. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.