Author has written 26 stories for Glee.
I am not much on Profiles, but I figure I will at least make an attempt here. The last time I wrote FanFic was about 15 years ago and was for fantasy/sci-fi book series. I never dabbled with TV shows, because I liked to let the characters go where they were going to, without my assistance. Then I found GLEE and not long ago Queer as Folk
About me - easy - 44 year old straight, married mother of a 13 year old who describes herself best as a "Queer Straight" My friends say I am basically Deb Novatnay - LOL tho I don't ACTUALLY want to be a gay man I do think like one. I am a firm ally as is my daughter, fight for marriage equality and equality rights and love me my Klaine and BriTin - LOL.
If you are reading this I can assume that you are at the very least an ALLY - we all need to do more than just write and read fanfic. Open your mouth. take it to the streets and FIGHT, it's amazing the allies you can find in WaWa or in the Comcast tech !!!
The Top Ten Reasons Why Anti-Gay Marriage Arguements Are Stupid:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America. (Take that Fred Phelps!)
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans... Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
11) Gay marriage diminishes the validity of traditional marriage - because of course if two fags get married in Vegas a str8 marriage in California is automatically annulled.
You know you're obsessed with Queer as Folk, when...
...Positive has only one meaning.
...Babylon no longer has a biblical meaning.
...You actually look at guys and judge whether they would be a top or a bottom.
...You can't hear the song Save the Last Dance for Me without crying.
...You hate violin music and immediately think the worst of the person playing it.
...You start thinking up ways to piss off the heterosexuals... even if you are one.
...You think Gale Harold is the most beautiful man alive.
...You can no longer use the following words or quotes without giggling: come, straight, hard, ass, top, bottom, predicting, US open, pop, poppers, 'can't think straight', 'early bird gets the worm', geisha, clever, devil.
...Anytime you hear turducken you think of Vic's description: a three-way with poultry.
...You get giggly whenever you meet or hear someone called Justin or Brian.
...Your cell/mobile alarm is Brian saying either "Good Morning Sunshine" or "Rise and Shine Sunshine".
...Your ringtone is a QAF quote or song.
...You associate every song you hear to Brian/Justin and play mini-vids in your head.
...Your friends want to watch the show too just because you talk about it so damn much.
...You spend an endless amout of time reading or writing Brian/Justin fanfic.
...Your MP3 player is full of QAF related songs.
...You won't even let your best friend/soul mate/family member touch your DVDs.
...You will never look at a zucchini or a cucumber the same way again.
...You can barely focus on school/homework because you're so into QaF.
...You want to find yourself a cowrie shell bracelet.
...You have found inspiration to draw or paint again thanks to Justin Taylor.
...Your display icons are all QaF related.
...You actually get these jokes and pass them on to your other Queer as Folk obsessed friends.
I found these on other’s profiles and through online research:
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag every day.
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... COPY AND POST THIS TO YOUR PROFILE-
Unsafe External Link