Author has written 5 stories for Kingdom Hearts, WordGirl, Spliced, Animal Crossing, Rozen Maiden, and Epic Mickey.
Gender: Girl Du!
Occupation: I am in College, LBCC (Long Beach Community College). I went to Mayfair Monsoons middle and high school with KKandPercy and KKandGrim and I'm friends with them. I May try and work of Disneyland like my dad when I'm older and need money, I'm learning to drive.
Religion: Christian Du look at my name it means Christ like. and I am caring I volunteer at my Church every Friday (when I can and feel like it).
Pets: 1 cat and 1 out door cat who doesn't really belong to me.
Personality: Fun loving, animal lover, caring, silly, I love to watch Disney movies and Go to DISNEYLAND (go ahead and scoff or chuckle or what ever if you think its silly for an 19 year old to love Disneyland.), I will always be a kid at heart, moody sometimes but its very very very very very rare, AVID BOOK READER (I love to read), love to play video games like Pokemon and KH (Kingdom Hearts), watch and listen to videos and music on Youtube, and other things like Anime. My profile on an anime web site that shows all the anime that I'm watching and have watched:
Relation ship stat: Taken
I live with my Grandparents because my Dad works and my mom died when I was nine (you don't have to try and console me on my mothers death because I know she's in heaven waiting for me to come 'home' to her in heaven). My dad and I Love funny things, if I'm down in the dumps my dad can put a smile on my face very quickly :D.
I am writing a Crossover story I'm writing that has KH and Epic Mickey in it. I'm also thinking of Making a crossover story with the Pokemon on my 'ranch' on a web site (here it is: ), mainly with my female Houndour named Jackie after Jack Skellington from TNBC (The Nightmare Before Christmas) but as a girl Pokemon. I found a boy Houndour and named him Jack and now I will try to write it with him in it, I may actually wright it from Jackie's point of view. I am also writing Wordgirl stories and I'm going to write a KK story with me in it :D.
I am a member of youtube user name PikachuJackskelling94 (I have a few vids if you want me as a friend go to www.youtube.com/user/PikachuJackskeling94?feature=mhum which is my channel), a member of Global Pokedex Plus (my party= Also a member of www.Animalcrossingcommunity.com user name Tigger94. I'm also a member of Deviant art my user name is Pikachulover94 my profile=. I have a Pokemon story I'm writing but my computer's being mean. I want to write a Fanfiction about a Once Upon a Time character I made up named Copper who works with my FAVE villian Rumplestiltskin/Mr.Gold.
Books I have read:
1. Harry Potter (all 7, was disappointing on how it ended the 7th I think J.K. could have built up the final battle)
2. The Thief Lord
3. Hunger games (all 3)
4. The Lovely Bones
5. A Drowned Maidens Hair (really good book with a good story)
7. Fire (both Fire and Graceling are by Kirstin Cashshore)
8. Percy Jackson
9. The Eragon books
10. The Book Theif (my new absolute FAVEORIGHT book if you are in high school or older I SO RECOMEND IT!)
11. The Sisters Grimm books
and many others
I am reading:
1. Kingdom Keepers
2. Artemis Fowl
3. The Lost Gate (its one book)
4. The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel (good reads. I've read the first 4 and they are good.)
5. The Myist reader (its 3 books in one volume and I got it for FREE at my local used book store)
6. The Second set of Percy Jackson Books
7. Dearly, Departed
and many other books too.
Favorite TV Shows(I don't have cable or anything to get me Disney channel or cartoon network so I watch PBS. don't judge :( ):
1. Once Upon A time (I LOVE THAT SHOW ITS MY FAVE, get me started on it and I wont stop!! I LOVE RUMPLESTILTSKIN! If you have not seen any episodes of this amazing show...SHAME ON YOU! you have to watch them here for free: RumBelle is so AWESOME!)
2. The Simpsons (hums theme song)
3. WordGirl (WOOOOORD UP :D, my favorite Villain is Dr. Two-Brains [he is so awesome :D] I also like Toby, Rope Guy and Chuck or the Butcher)
4. Spliced (silly show. Got this from the show: did you know that gravy is not a vegetable? Its a fruit :D )
5. Sonic X (channel fives Sonic)
6. Pokemon (when I can. I found a website I can use to watch pokemon episodes YAY! Ash is kinda cute, funny fact about me: I used to pretend I was marred to Ash when i was a kid. Misty needs to come back to Pokemon! POKESHIPPING!)
7. Ghost Whisperer (do and don't believe in ghosts)
8. Dragon ball (all the episodes. found a web site with them.)
9. The original Yu-gi-oh (Yugi is Cute and so is Yami a.k.a the pharaoh_')
10. The original Mickey Mouse and Friends cartoons
11. The House Of Mouse
12. Spongbob Squarepants (sometimes)
13. Fairly Oddparents
Again many others
Favorite Movies: (not in order)
1. Pirates of the Caribbean
2. The Nightmare before Christmas
3. Disney Movies
4. The Indiana Jones movies (all)
5. Despicable Me
6. The lovely Bones (the book too)
7. Harry Potter (All of them, I saw the last one on opening 'night' or day its a must see )
8. MEGAMIND (its to funny and so original)
9. Shriek (all)
10. Horton hears a who!
11. Over the Hedge
12. Disney's Beauty and The Beast
13. The Book Thief (movie)
and many others
1. Pokemon (have all of the games, for hand held, but I like the old genes better, back when Ash was ACTUALLY ten, and Ash and Misty are trying to keep the secrets of liking each other from one another, so yeah.)
2. Supper Mario Smash Bros. Brawl
3. The Kingdom Hearts games (have and played 1, 2, Re:CoM, Revers Rebirth, Re:coded, and 365/2 days. I want to play BBS and the 3DS games too)
4. Animal Crossing Wii and DS
5. Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (I married the Wizard, LOVE. We have two kids one girl and one boy. The girl, also the oldest, is Named Tami, after my mom (In real life I will also name my first born daughter after her, my mom) and Marty. I have the Black and White cat, named Luna (black) and Artemis (white), after Luna and Artemis from Sailor Moon (Luna's my pet and Artemis is the Wizards (Gale) ), the beguile named Shiloh, Marty's 'pet' and Hammy the squirrel, Tami's 'pet', named after the squirrel from Over the Hedge (I know that all the pets belong to me but I like to pretend that Luna, Artemis, Hammy, and Shiloh belong to them, this is also the order I got them. Hammy and Shiloh I got on the Day that there 'owners' were born :D)
6. Epic Mickey
7. Nintendo Dogs
Poems or What ever they are my Grandma or Nana got me for the death of my mom (I did not make or know the person who wrote these):
The Broken Chain
We little knew that morning that God was going to call your name. In life we loved you dearly, in death we do the same. It broke our hearts to lose you, you did not go alone; for part of us went with you, the day God called you home. You left us peaceful memories, your love is still our guide; and though we cannot see you, you are always at our side. Our family chain is broken, and nothing seems the same; but as God calls us one by one, the Chain will link again.
That 'poem' or what ever it is, is very true.
Forever in Our Hearts
We thought of you with love today, but thats is nothing new.
We thought of you yesterday, and days before that, too.
We Think of you in silence, we speak your name with pride, and we relive our memories of living side by side.
Your memory is our keepsake with which we'll never part.
God has you in His keeping - we have you in our heart.
That is true for me.
(This one is a little different)
To Those I Love
When I am gone, just release me, let me go -- so I can move into my afterglow. You mustn't tie me down with your tears; let's be happy that we had so many years. I gave you my love, you can only guess how much you gave me in happiness. I thank you for the love you each have shown, but now it's time I traveled on alone. So grieve for me awhile, if grieve you must, then let your grief be comforted with trust. It's only for a while that we must part, so bless the memories within your heart. And then, when you must come this way alone, I'll greet you with a smile and a "Welcome Home."
I do what the second line says, I do cry for my mother but like I said above I know she's waiting for me in heaven to "Welcome me Home."
I love all the poems that I have typed above.
So thats all for now. See Ya. ;D