Author has written 1 story for Yu-Gi-Oh.
My name is Solara, but you may call me Lara, or as my big brother calls me, Sola... it's a long and embarrasing story.
I live somewhere in the U.S.A., and I moved here from the U.K..
I love all types of music, particularly songs I can relate to like Back To December by Taylor Swift, or more meaningful songs from some of my favorite artists.
I love to draw, and though I'm not that good, I'm trying to find my path, one drawing brick at a time.
I'm a hip-hop dancer, and I'm not very good to be honest... :) I can dance, but not as good as some people I know. I'm more of a lyrical dancer, because it sort of... vents the emotions and requires grace and skill, while hip hop requires this attitude... oh well, I'll get the hang of it eventually.
I love to sing, but I'm not the next Beyonce. I like to write songs as well, it helps me to relax.
I have brown hair, I'm five foot seven inches, and I have light amber eyes.
I love the beach, I take walks down there regularly to clear my mind, and it makes me feel more at home... though I haven't lived near the beach sense before I came to America.
My favorite T.V. show is, of course, Yu-Gi-Oh. The old series, with Yami Yugi, and Yugi, not these creepers with the race cars or whatever...
My favorite movie is the Lord of the Rings Trilogy... that or the Blade Trilogy..
My favorite book... is a book... I don't know, I don't have a particular favorite, if the book is good, I love it, I love all good books! (o.0) *Looks around nervously*
I gots me some tiger eyes. ;D They're brown, but they turn green when I cry... and gold when I laugh... legitly. Some lady stopped me in the store and was like 'Girl, you gots you some tigah eyes! Go on girl, do yo thang!' and I was like... heh... *sweat drops* Thanks *inches away slowly*
My hair is long... and brown... and straight/wavy/curly, whatever it feels like being when I get up...
I'm tall... I think so at least. Or is 5'7'' 172.5 short to you people? 0.o *You likeses the legs. PRECIOUS!!! We likeses the legses. We likeses them!*
I'm akward, and weird, and funny, and well... I'm sure we'll get along as long as you don't piss me off... but then I'll send Gollum after you. o.0
Gollum: FAT HOBBITSES! We hates them, we hates them! My PRECIOUS!
Me: *Sweatdrops* Fish?
Gollum: Fish. We likeses the fish. We does Prescious, we does.
Me: He likeses the fish... He likeses... the... FISH!
Gollum: No! WE LIKESES THE FISH. FAT HOBBITSES!
xD ;D get to know me.
If there is anything else you'd like to know, you can ask me, or contact me at XxSoLaRaxX @ aim . com
(No spaces ])
This is just some stuff I found on here and thought was funny... or completely agreed with. Feel free to copy and paste! You know you want to... 0.o
For me, crazy is a loose term.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you memorize the complete biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least).
Crazy is when you write Emmett or Edward Cullen is hot on your homework instead of doing it.
Crazy is when someone tries to steal Twilight or New Moon and you smack them over the head with it when you get it back.
Crazy is when you walk around town with a leprechaun hat on your head eating minstrels and singing 'Tragedy'.
Crazy is when your driving up the road, your favorite song comes on, and you start screaming your favorite parts at random people driving up the road next to you.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso .
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives,They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner."Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!!