Poll: When my current RotG fanfic is done, I'm thinking of writing one that's a crossover with Creature Feature (a band dedicated to horror). It won't be a song-fic, but will be heavily based on some of their songs. Should I try it? Vote Now!
Author has written 13 stories for Sims, Phineas and Ferb, Death Note, Rise of the Guardians, Criminal Minds, Kingdom Hearts, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I changed my pen name from Amber Rein to Rani Mebe to Rani-Girl because I keep getting bored with the old one. I don't like changing my pen name often though, so no need to worry about constant pen name changes.
What my profile pic is: It's like a crossover or Mario and Durarara!!. Shizou is Mario, Kasuka is Luegi (sp?), and Izaya is Princess Peach (I think)! XD Even their hats have 'S' and 'K' instead of 'M' and 'L'! It's funny.
I like writing and will hopefully get better at it as I write stories on Fanfiction.net. I'm not new to fanfiction and I've been writing for a while now.
I WILL BE CONTINUING MY ROTG FIC! RIGHT NOW IS JUST NOT A GOOD TIME! I WILL EXPLAIN WHEN I UPDATE IT! I'M SO SORRY!
Some things about me:
I'm a girl.
Okay I really don't care about religion, sexuality, ect. Not many people inspire me, but I have major respect for Andy Biersack (sp?) because of what he and his band are trying to accomplish (besides Black Veil Brides taking over the world : ). Anyway, I HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! people who try to force upon people their beliefs. Examples: Christwire.org and the author on FF.net BelieverInChrist. I'm not insulting anyone, but THEY are. These people should not be allowed to bash others like this. It's fine to state your oppinion but they are just ridiculous and stupid. Everyone has the right to be who they are, not be made of and 'threatened' by jerks.
I love Black Veil Brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Death Note- I love the story and L is definately a one-of-a-kind character.
Naruto- I haven't watched it in a while but I've been in love with the series since I was eight. Too bad Cartoon Network canceled it. :/
Black Butler- I want to read the manga but haven't yet. I just finished the anime. I love the series but the anime ending was unsatifying in my opinion. I mean, it's a great plot idea, but I just can't accept it with Ciel and Sebastion.
Kingdom Hearts series - I love the story.
Mortal Kombat - There's nothing like senseless virtual fighting, especially when you win. :)
Too many more...
Books: I've read more books than I can remember. But I do love The Lost Hero and sequels, A Drowned Maiden's Hair, The Kane Chronicles, Junie B. Jones, and on occasion Edgar Allen Poe.
My Opinion on Certain Characters:
L Lawliet 'L' - He's super smart, somewhat funny with his actions, and basically a lovable weirdo.
Nate River 'Near' - He looks nine to me. I know he's not, but I find him adorable because of it. He still plays with toys and is a bit strange. I overall like him, but I also like the thought of him getting hurt. (Not like where it's fatal and he dies or is handicapped for the rest of his life. Not THAT seriously injured.)
Miheal Keehl 'Mello' - I overall like him and the fact that he eats a bunch of chocolate. He doesn't really look like a girl in my opinion, but still. He's actually a little creepy. I also find it funny where he ends up in a situation with an almost naked woman but has no interest in her. (Halle and Light's ex.) Don't know why. I still hate Light's ex for getting him killed...
Mail Jeevas 'Matt' - He smokes. Yucky. I like everything else 'bout him though. He has goggles and loves video games. Why is he a minor character again?
Light Yagami - His intention with the Death Note were good at first, but once he killed Lind L. Tailor over the word 'evil' you could tell that the power had already gone to his head and he was nothing but a baby throwing a tantrum over justice. He also stopped caring about his family during the series, with his considering killing his sister and only caring about Mello's name at his father's death. This wouldn't bother me if he hated his family but the fact is he doesn't. He just stopped caring about loved ones and his own morals with the Death Note. He killed L... and Mello... and Matt... Oh, if only his death was more agonizing. I hate Light.
Misa Amane - A stupid Kira fangirl. Moron. Her brain only works when she's trying to impress Light. I know her family being killed and the killer being released traumatized her, but her desperation for love - even if the love isn't real but manipulation - is pathetic. Ignoring all that though, she is kind of funny, for a prissy-prissy.
Soichiro Yagami - He's kind of pitiful. He tries to be a good cop and catch Kira, he tries to put his emotions aside when it comes to his family being suspects, but his love for his family blinds him from the reality that certain parts of the evidence - the times of deaths at the beginning, his son's intelligence, the fact that confidential police information was being leaked - points to Light. It's sad that he died believing Light was innocent. I would've loved seeing his reaction other-wise. The closest thing to that I have is L: Change the WorLd.
Ciel Phantonhive - Another adorable character. His personality is interesting. He's definately mature for his age, but sometimes it's obvious that he's still just a kid. He should realize that there are people who care a lot about him. I hate what the anime ending did with him.
Sebastion - Definately an interesting character. He should have been allowed to eat Ciel's soul in the anime. The thought makes me sad, but it's way better than the anime ending.
Phantomhive servants- Tanaka is funny in chibi form and seems like someone to look up to when in his real form. Mey-rin is somewhat annoying, but she's okay. It's only her English dub voice and million's of nosebleeds that annoy me. Finni looks like girl. But he's lovable. His past is sad. Bard is... okay, the fact he uses flame throwers for cooking is amusing. Eh, I love the Phantomhive servants.
Grell - He confuses me and is too much of a Sebastion-pervert. But he's really funny.
Hannah, Alois & Claude: Hate them. Alois is too much of a brat to feel sorry for and it's Claude and Hannah's fault that the anime ended the way it did.
Demon triplets - I like them, for minor characters. Kind of amusing.
Elizabeth - She's an okay character. She a little too obsesses with 'cute', but cares a lot for Ciel. I don't like that she and Ciel are cousins AND engaged, but it's gowing on me...
THE KINGDOM HEARTS SURVEY
SECTION ONE: THE FAVORITE QUESTIONS
1. Your favorite KH guy?
2. Your favorite KH girl?
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Master Xehanort. He caused so much grief for the sake of curiosity and power. And feels no regret.
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
I don't know, I guess Yuffie. I like her character, she's just not my favorite.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
6. Least Favorite World?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Roxas and Namine. Why not? Their others are second, Riku and Xion third.
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
Every definate non-canon pairing. (Including Riku and Yuffie.) I just don't like them. Especially the ones that make zero sense.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
None that are cool.
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
Define weird. Disgusting or just non-canon?
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
I don't like when people find the fandom, and get into it, and never play or research the actual games.
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
SECTION TWO: DO YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
SECTION THREE: ANSWER YOURSELF
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Namine. I like her better with Roxas because of their personalities, place in the story, their interactions, and their others. Olette was just a friend in the alternate Twilight Town.
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
I suppose Sora.
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Most? Well...none really.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
My first time playing KH2 I couldn't figure out in Disney Castle you had to use the save point to get to the gummi ship so you could get Merlin. -_-
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No. I don't know.
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
Too many to name. :)
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
I tried Sephiroth once and immediately died. Him.
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
SECTION FOUR: DECISIONS, DECISIONS
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" is not allowed.
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
How 'bout not either?
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
Again, not either.
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Sea Salt Ice cream
42. Cloud or Leon?
Leon I guess...But I like Cloud too...
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
SECTION FIVE: THE LAST SECTION!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy character as well)
When I was 10 I had a crush on Sora and Roxas. When I was twelve, Zexion. I like adult!Ienzo and Zexion, now, I guess.
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
Soul eater, Inuyasha, Alice: Madness Returns. Though it'll never happen.
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
48. Which new KH game can you absolutely NOT wait for?
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KHII. Better controls.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings! If you think Pluto should still be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile! LONG LIVE PLUTO!
20 Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "In."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks write, "for smuggling diamonds."
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuations.
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is, "To go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme?
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won!, I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19. Tell your children over dinner, "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity... copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you love rain, put this into your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are the best!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile
If you sometimes talk to yourself copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate Kairi bashing, copy this to your profile.
If, for any particular reason, you have laughed during a movie that wasn't funny, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever wanted to beat up some one, but couldn't due to the possible consequences, copy and paste this onto your profile.
(Put this on your page if you like music)
Copy & paste if you're a proud member of the Black Veil Brides Army!!
Hotch: What, did you join a boyband?
Elle: Reid failed his qualifications.
Hotch: Well, I hope I didn't hurt you too badly.
Reid: Sammy sees his life in pictures. He's been trying to speak with us! He communicates with symbols! [Puts drawings on floor]
Henry: I love you Mommy, Daddy!
Jeff: Did you have a good day?
Jeff: Say you're sorry.
Walter: Shut the he* up!
Ahkmed: Silence! I kill you!
Peanut: Jeff does not abuse drugs.
Tommy: We'll have baby ventures!
Angelica: You stupid babies!
Chuckie: I'm scared, you guys.
Helga: Move it, football head!
Grandma: We'll fight 'em in the streets! We'll fight 'em on the roof tops! We're not talking about anything. We're talking about Mighty Pete. (Grandpa looks unimpressed; Arnold stares] The last living example of [something] in our neighborhood! It's seven hundred years old!
I procrastinate quite a bit of the time. Sometimes I just have writer's block, like with my P&F story, though. That's why some of my stories end up being updated late, if the reason isn't that I'm busy.
Now I'm done ranting. For now.
Unsafe External Link