Hello! I am Dragonstar, leader of Dragonclan! My clan is half dragon, but only my deputy and I have the power to change into full dragons. I also have a lot of other powers like shapeshifting! Wait, you can't see me so I will have to describe myself. I am a black she-cat with shiny blue tiger stripes. I have red eyes with blue and black streaks in them. My old name was Arouratiger. I plan to have lots of stories in a while so be patient! Here is some stuff that I just like to have on my profile.
A poem about abortion. Very sad!
I am only 8 inches long
but I have all my organs.
I love the sound of your voice.
Every time I hear it
I wave my arms and legs.
The sound of your heart beat
is my favorite lullaby.
today I learned how to suck my thumb.
If you could see me
you could definitely tell that I am a baby.
I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though.
It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy
I'm a boy!!
I hope that makes you happy.
I always want you to be happy.
I don't like it when you cry.
You sound so sad.
It makes me sad too
and I cry with you even though
you can't hear me.
my hair is starting to grow.
It is very short and fine
but I will have a lot of it.
I spend a lot of my time exercising.
I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes
and stretch my arms and legs.
I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today.
Mommy, he lied to you.
He said that I'm not a baby.
I am a baby Mommy, your baby.
I think and feel.
Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again.
I don't like him.
He seems cold and heartless.
Something is intruding my home.
The doctor called it a needle.
Mommy what is it? It burns!
Please make him stop!
I can't get away from it!
Mommy! HELP me!
I am okay.
I am in Jesus's arms.
He is holding me.
He told me about abortion.
Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on the ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
PS- I think it's serious, so I suggest you do what it says. XD IM TOO GULLIBLE AT THESE THINGS!
If you like the Warriors series copy and paste this in your profile.
If you support the LeafXCrow pairing copy and paste this in your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever, EVER felt guilt, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish the warriors books are true copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever wanted to jump into a book and never come back out, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever copied or pasted something into you profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know what LUCID DREAMING is, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever HAD a LUCID DREAM, copy and paste this into your profile.
Once there was a young girl. She had a perfect life. She loved her
family, her friends and her pet dog. She got good grades and was on countless sports teams.
She was loved by everyone and absolutley nothing was wrong with her.
However, one night, she was walking home. She was walking through a
When her parents woke up the next day, she wasn't in her bed. They
went down to the cemetary where they found her dead body. The doctors found no source of death.
If you copy and paste this to 10 other story reveiws, the one you love
will kiss you and when you grow old enough, they will marry you and have many children.
If you don't within three days, you'll both die a painful death by the
hand of that girl.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, copy this onto your profile. DON'T IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says: "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of the Father. So be considerate.
Why do we SLEEP in church by stay AWAKE through a two hour movie?
Why is it so HARD to talk about God, but so EASY to gossip?
Why are we so BORED when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it EASY to read Playboy?
Why is it so easy to IGNORE a Godly Facebook wall post, yet we REPOST the nasty ones?
Why are CHURCHES getting smaller, but BARS AND CLUBS are growing?
Think about it, are you going to REPOST this? Are you going to IGNORE because you think you'll get laughed at?
Would you have read this if it said...Read This in Gods Name?
Repost if you truly believe in God.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He still lives today...
Be honored to serve such a leader who loves us.
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ His son...
Then copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in Heaven..."
IF YOU LOVE GOD, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won't repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God, or a god.
There's beauty in all imperfections. Learn to love them.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
I'm not insane... I just do what the voices tell me to.
What happens when we get to scared half to death twice?
You know it's gonna be a bad day when you jump out of bed, and miss the floor.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Live your life crazy and love every minute of it.
My friends are CRAZY, but I still love them.
Cherish yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow.
Every child is an artist. The problem is to remain an artist once he grows up. (Pablo Picasso)
The time is always right to do what is right. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity. (Jean Dubuffet)
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success. (Bruce Feirstein)
The world is really messed up: deal with it. (Me)
Make me. (Me)
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are crazy and/or insane and proud of it copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan-fictions, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane copy and paste this onto your profile.
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the two percent who hasn't, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you've actually stopped reading a story because of the terrible state of the grammar, add this to your profile.
If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever sang Christmas songs when it's nowhere near Christmastime, copy this onto your profile.
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in you car with sunglasses on and point a hair dry at passing cars; see if they slow down.
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time some one asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that.
4: Put you garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso.
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS".
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy".
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking.
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face.
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO".
12: Sing along at the opera.
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day.
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'.
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom".
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON".
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives they're loose".
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go".
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
59 AWESOME WAYS TO MAKE YOUR TEACHER WANNA BACKHAND YOU!!
1. Walk into the classroom like a super spy. (Keep your back on the walls as you walk, point your finger up like a gun, look around with shifty eyes, hum the Mission Impossible theme, etc.)
2. After everything your teacher says, ask why continuously.
3. If your teacher is yelling at a classmate, wait for them to finish their tantrum then ask "Does somebody need a hug?” very loudly.
4. If your teacher starts blowing up at you for saying that, simply reply, “Wow, I can tell you’re a blast at parties.”
5. Sit in a corner and wait for everyone to stare at you. When they do, grab your head and scream “The light! Make it stop, it burns!"
6. Flick pieces of paper around the class.
7. When your teacher tells you to stop, cross your arms and say, “You're racist against paper aren’t you.”
8. Don’t do your homework.
9. When your teacher asks you why you didn’t do your homework say, “I dropped it while beating up this guy for saying you’re the worst teacher ever.” Then sit there and smile sweetly.
10. When you have a substitute teacher, wait for them to write their name on the board. Then when they say hello my name is Mr./Mrs (insert name here), you stand up and say “Prove it!”
11. When your teacher asks why you were late say, “My goldfish died.” Then burst into tears.
12. When handing in your homework, write "This paper will self-destruct in 5 seconds." at the bottom.
13. When you leave the class bow and say, “May the force be with you, young one.”
14. When the teacher turns the light off, start singing opera as loud as you can. When they turn the light back on, look around pretending to be confused.
15. Whisper to the person next to you. When the teacher comes up behind you, scream.
16. Walk into class dancing the Macarena.
17. Tell your teacher you heard the other teachers talking about him/her in the staff room.
18. Raise your hand and say "I totally agree!" after everything your teacher says.
19. Spend the whole lesson trying to lick your elbow.
20. Speak in French.
21. Come late to class in a Spider-Man costume; say there was "a disturbance”
22. When they tell someone to turn around have everyone in class do it as well.
23. "The homework’s due now? Oh, give me a minute then."
24. Hand in an essay where every word is spelled wrong.
25. Run in the room screaming, “THE WORLD IS GOING TO END!”
26. When the teacher asks you why you are late, say, “The queen is never late, everyone else is simply early."
27. When a teacher asks you a question, say, “I’m sorry, the brain you tried to reach has been disconnected, please leave me alone or try again later, thank you.”
28. When the teacher turns on the overhead projector, scream “AAH MY EYES!!”
29. Tell yourself knock-knock jokes, then laugh loads.
30. Hide under your desk and yell “THE SKY IS FALLING!”
31. When someone knocks on the door, shout “OH NO, THEY’RE COMING FOR ME!”
32. Bring in a 4th Grader and says he’s your new pet.
33. In your technology lesson, when the teacher asks you what you are making, say a nuclear bomb.
34. When your teacher asks you a question, just stare at them.
35. Constantly talk to yourself in a low voice.
36. Purposely fall off your chair and make a big scene about it.
37. If you’re playing a really boring game, make a big deal if you win.
38. Glue all their scissors together.
39. Make paperclip jewelery. I.e. necklaces, earrings, etc…
40. Pull out one strand of someone’s hair and yell “DNA!”
41. Wear a sticker or a badge that says ‘Admiral’
42. Talk to a pen.
43. If you find a pencil on the floor, jump onto a desk, hold up the pencil, and yell, "LITTERING IS WRONG!! WHOEVER DROPPED THIS MUST BE PUNISHED!!" Then run around the room singing in a foreign language.
44. Yell “LIAR!” to everything they say.
45. Smile. All the time.
46. Draw a tiny black spot on your arm. Make it bigger every day. Look at it and say, “It’s spreading, IT’S SPREADING!”
47. When a substitute teacher is taking attendance, say everyone is missing. Then, if they ask who you are, say ‘Your worst Nightmare’
48. When you know the answer, bounce up and down and go "OOOHH I KNOW THIS!!"
49. When a teacher calls on you say, "I forgot." To every question she asks.
50. If you have to blow your nose in class, blow your nose to the tune of your favorite song.
51. When the teacher is not facing you, get the whole class to move their desks forward towards the him/her!
52. Hum throughout the lesson, but make sure you do not get caught!
53. When a teacher asks you a question... Reply "ERM, COMPUTER SAYS NOOO!!"
54. When the teacher makes a statement, stand boldly and shout "I OBJECT!!"
55. REPEAT the last word the teacher says but say it much louder!
56. While the teachers back is turned, everyone swaps seats!
57. If you are sure you haven't passed the test, write your phone number at the end with a heart!
58. When you hear a Police car siren from outside, run around screaming in the classroom shouting "Oh no, they're here. Oh my goodness. What do I do? Miss/Sir you have to help me! Oh goodness. They must have found the body! HELP!"
59. When it's your turn to answer a question... Shout "NEXT!"
Weird Warning Labels
On artificial bacon:
Real artificial bacon bits.
(So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
On Sears hairdryer:
Do not use while sleeping.
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
"Put on fork and eat."
(No way! We're supposed to eat food?)
On a bag of Fritos:
You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(Okay, I'll just take this with me...JOKING!)
On a bar of soap:
Directions: Use like regular soap.
(Little Kid: Mommy, how do you use regular soap?)
On some Swann frozen dinners:
Serving suggestion: Defrost.
(You can eat Swann frozen dinners frozen?)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on the bottom of the box)
Do not turn upside down.
(You really should put that somewhere else.)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
Product will be hot after heating.
(Are you sure? Let's experiment.)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
Do not iron clothes on body.
(But I don't have an ironing board!)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
Do not drive car or operate machinery.
(Police Person (after kid crashes): License and registration. Kid: I'm only tree and a half years old. *achoo*)
On a Korean kitchen knife
Warning: keep out of children.
(*Eyebrows above hairline*)
On Nytol sleep aid:
Warning: may cause drowsiness.
(It better. I bought this so I could sleep at night.)
On a string of Christmas lights:
For indoor or outdoor use only.
(As opposed to use in outer space?)
On a food processor:
Not to be used for the other use.
(And that would be...?)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.
On a Swedish chainsaw:
Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.
(Okay, I'll just ignore the switch and start it with my hands...doesn't say anything about that!)
On a child's Superman costume:
Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.
(...You are so paying for the hospital bills.)
On Salinsbury's Peanuts
Warning: Contains nuts
(Oh, so THAT'S what's inside this hard shell thing)
On Target Almonds
Warning: Contains almonds.
(They'd better. I spent five bucks on these!)
Things to Do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
Warriors Strange Names
1) Write down your five favorite cats from warriors in no particular order!
1. Hollyleaf 2.Hawkfrost 3.Mapleshade 4.Scourge 5.Tigerstar
2) What would you think about a name with 1's beginning and 4's ending? Hollyscourge? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , a Hollyleaf and Scourge fan.
3) Would you consider naming a cat in your story 2's first name and 3's last name? Hawkshade? Yes.
4) Would you make fun of a cat named (5's first name & 2's last name)? Tigerfrost? NO.
5) What genre would a story be with a cat named (1's first name & 5's last name) as the main character? Hollystar? A tribute story.
6) What would you name a story with (2's last name & 1's last name) and (3's first name & 5's first name)? Frostleaf and Mapletiger? Forgotten Jungle, HEY! I like it! I think I will write that one!
7) Write a prophecy meaning (1's last name and 3's first name) will save the clan from dogs? Leafmaple? The smallest leaf will defeat the pack.
8) What would (4's last name and 2's last name) look like? Scourgefrost? A black cat with a white paw whose fur is tinged with silver.
9) What can you tell about (3's first name and 1's first name) just from their name? Mapleholly? A lover of plants.
10) Do you think anyone uses the name (1's first name and 4's last name)? Hollyscourge? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Type your name with your elbow.CDFGRTAZVGBLON BXSZGTzaFR NBLOV FDFRGSXBGPO;LN C L.,Z N
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .sSS... ... ..sS... ... ... ... ... ... ... . If you're a girl and you've ever
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... sSSS? ... ... .s..sS³ ... ... ... ... ... . beaten a guy in an arm wrestle,
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSS. ... .sS.. sSS³.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . copy the Flaming Heart
... ... ... ... ... ... ..sSSSS³.. ... .sS.. .SS³ . ... ... ... ... ... ... ... into your profile!
... ... ... ... ... ... . SSSSS... ... ... sS³... ³S.. ... ... ... ... ... ... . (sorry guys, girls only)
... ... ... ... S. ... .SSSSSSs ... ... .sS³... ³,
... ... ... ...sS. ... ³SSSSSSSs. ... .SSS.. ... .
... ... ... ... SS ... .³SSSSSSs.. ... ³SSs ,
... ... ... ...³S. ... .³SSSSSSSs .sSSS.. ... ..
... ... ... ... SS... ... ³SSSSS..SSSS... s³
... ... ... ... ³SSs ... ...³SSSSSSSSS³ ... sS³
... ... ... ... .³SSs... ... ..SSSSSsSSSS ... sSS
... ... ... ..s...SSSS ... ..sSSSSSSSS³. ..s SS³
... ... ... .SS.. sSSSS..sSSSSSSSSSSSSS S³
... ... ... sS.sSSSSsSSSSSSSSSSSSSS S
... ... ... .sSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS³
... ... ...sSSSssssSSSSSSSSSSsssssssSSS
... ... SSs§§§§§§§§§sSSSSs§§§§§§§§§SS
... ... ³§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ..³§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ... ³§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ... ... ³§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ... ... ... ³§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ... ... ... ... ³§§§§§§§§§§§³
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..³§§§§§³
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ..³§³
You are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The pahomoneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
when I was tiny (3) I had bad diarrhoea (no laughing it is seriousness)
and I wouldnt drink anything so i became weak and frail (because having diarrhoea makes you lose water quickly) so my parents took me to a doctor
they said I wasnt drinking anything and the doctor said he couldnt force me to drink anything I didnt want to
then he asked my parents what I liked to drink
they replied "Pepsi"
so he said "then give her pepsi!"
see pepsi saves lives!
The 27 Commandments
of Writing a Fanfic
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2.Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3.Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4.Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5.Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6.Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8.Thou shalt not use , ;, or >:( in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9.Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10.Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11.The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12.Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character- yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15.If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16.Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17.Thou shalt show and not tell.
18.Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19.Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est- writing is an art.
20.Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
IF YOU LIKE WARRIORS, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Celyna, ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart, Littlewhisker, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor,IceFang and FireCloud, and mintkit74.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
REAL FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.FRIENDS: Never ask anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Help themselves and is the reason you never have any food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr. Mrs and grandma and grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents MAMA and DADDY.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "Snap, we really messed up."
FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell anyone else you cry…just laugh about it when you're not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down you number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will copy and paste this
My name is Molly
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Molly
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
(Please just copy and paste this on to your site and show that you care)
Seriously don't ignore this :'(
101 Fun/Dumb/Plain Weird Things to Do in Walmart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to the maximum.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” and see if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a 'test drive.'
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the store.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow, magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move 'Caution: Wet Floor' signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can 'catch' from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”To the Batcave!”
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell 'hello' upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races with your friends.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from Mission: Impossible.
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some pads!"
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a 'Valet Parking' sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: 'Marco Polo.'
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. 'Re-alphabetize' the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture and open the patio umbrella until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaway fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing Fly On the Wall in your loudest voice possible.
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly 'test' the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the restroom.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of…boy things…and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like 'pick me' or random wise quotes and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed me darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good Bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “Hi!!!! (giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “Hi!!!! (giggle).”
69. Get boxes of…boy stuff…and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh goodness, your over powering the perfume!!”
71. Go into a fitting room, shut the door, wait a while, and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
72. Grab a horror book and start reading it. Wait for someone to walk by and then scream your head off.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes! I got it! Wow, that was the biggest cockroach I’ve ever seen, I think it was pregnant! Hey look, there’s another one!” Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that you're a prissy English man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if you're on a horse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc. And if a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and 'accidentally' hit the people instead of your friend.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says 'Try Me'.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go.” Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, this is because I’m insane, isn’t it? I'd expect this at Hobby Lobby, but not Walmart. People who are insane are just like everyone else you know. You disgust me” Then walk away mumbling to yourself.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
84. When you're alone, have loud conversations with your 'multiple personalities'. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from Brooklyn, a grandma, and a five year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents.
85. Start 'dancing' like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as you're walking through the doors As if you're expecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as you can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put men's underwear in the lingerie department.
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Grab a lawn chair and buy a popcorn if there's a food court. Go over to one of the TVs that are playing movies and watch till you get kicked out.
92. When you're alone, start screaming help and yelling that somebody is trying to beat you up. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention.” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying 'blink' every time it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Walk up to a lady employee and calmly say, “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, run in circles and start screaming “NO! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a lighter and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light it, just hold it closed. Also, pray that you don't get arrested/put in a strait jacket.
95. Light a match under a sprinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so you're back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my fly swatter.” Then walk away cackling hysterically.
97. Walk up to a guy and say, “Oh my goodness, is it you? Oh my goodness it is! I haven’t seen you in so long!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say, “Why didn’t you ever call me?!” Then walk away.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that you're a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say, “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this."
99. Start singing older songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like you're about to cry and ask people, “Have you seen my mommy?”
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
BONUS: Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
50 Ways to Annoy Your College Professors
1. Smoke a pipe and respond to each point the professor makes by waving it and saying, “Quite right, old bean!”
2. Wear X-Ray Specs. Every few minutes, ask the professor to focus the
3. Sit in the front row and spend the lecture filing your teeth into sharp points.
4. Sit in the front and color in your textbook.
5. When the professor calls your name in roll, respond, “That’s my name, don’t wear it out!”
6. Introduce yourself to the class as the “Master of the Pan Flute”.
7. Give the professor a copy of The Watchtower. Ask him where his soul would go if he died tomorrow.
8. Wear earmuffs. Every few minutes, ask the professor to speak louder.
9. Switch dry erase markers with permanent markers.
10. Squint thoughtfully while giving the professor strange looks. In the middle of lecture, tell him he looks familiar and ask whether he was ever in an episode of Star Trek.
11. Ask whether the first chapter will be on the test. If the professor says no, rip the pages out of your textbook.
12. Become entranced with your first physics lecture, and declare your intention to pursue a career in measurements and units.
13. Sing your questions.
14. Speak only in rhymes and hum the Underdog theme.
15. When the professor calls roll, after each name scream “THAT’S MEEEEE! Oh, no, sorry.”
16. Insist in a Southern drawl that your name really is Wuchen Li. If you actually are Chinese, insist that your name is Vladimir Fernandez O’Reilly.
17. Page through the textbook scratching each picture and sniffing it.
18. Wear your pajamas. Pretend not to notice that you’ve done so.
19. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters “CHECK YOUR FLY”.
20. Inform the class that you are Belgian royalty, and have a friend bang cymbals together whenever your name is spoken.
21. Stare continually at the professor. Wait for him to get uncomfortable and mess up, and then stand and shout "You're WRONG!"
22. Address the professor as “Your Excellency”.
23. Sit in the front, sniff suspiciously, and ask the professor where—mind you WHERE—he got his cologne. When he tells you, tell him non-chalantly that that cologne is illegal in this state.
24. Shout “WOW!” after every sentence of the lecture.
25. Bring a mirror and spend the lecture writing your notes on your face.
26. Ask whether you have to come to class.
27. Present the professor with a large fruit basket.
28. Bring a 'seeing eye rooster' to class.
29. Feign an unintelligible accent and repeatedly ask, “Vet ozzle haffen dee henvay?” Become aggitated when the professor can’t understand you.
30. Relive your Junior High days by leaving chalk stuffed in the chalkboard erasers.
31. Watch the professor through binoculars.
32. Start a 'wave' in a large lecture hall.
33. Ask to introduce your 'invisible friend' in the empty seat beside you, and ask for one extra copy of each handout.
34. When the professor turns on his laser pointer, scream “AGH! MY EYES!”
35. Correct the professor at least ten times on the pronunciation of your name, even it’s Smith. Claim that the i is silent.
36. Sit in the front row reading the professor’s graduate thesis and snickering.
37. As soon as the first bell rings, volunteer to put a problem on the board. Ignore the professor’s reply and proceed to do so anyway.
38. Claim that you wrote the class text book.
39. Claim to be the teaching assistant. If the real one objects, jump up and scream “IMPOSTER!”
40. Spend the lecture blowing kisses to other students.
41. Every few minutes, take a sheet of notebook paper, write “Signup Sheet #5″ at the top, and start passing it around the room.
42. Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your seat after the professor answers.
43. Wear a cape with a big S on it.
44. Interrupt every few minutes to ask the professor, “Can you spell that?”
45. Disassemble your pen. 'Accidentally' propel pieces across the room while playing with the spring. Go on furtive expeditions to retrieve the pieces. Repeat.
46. Wink at the professor every few minutes.
47. In the middle of lecture, ask your professor whether he believes in ghosts.
48. Laugh heartily at everything the professor says. Snort when you laugh.
49. Wear a black hooded cloak to class and ring a bell.
50. Ask your math professor to pull the roll chart above the blackboard of ancient Greek trade routes down farther because you can’t see Macedonia.
*x0x*whales*post dis on ur profile if u think whaling is wrong!
（ﾟ､ ｡ ７This is is Koneko-Chan.
l、 ~ヽ copy and paste her onto ur
じしf,)ノ profile if you know what koneko means or if you watch Tokyo Mew Mew!
║ O ║on υr pαge
╚══╝if υ like music
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him on your
(")_(")profile and help him on his
way to world domination. (Dis bunny's gonna rule da world!)
--/\_/\ If you love Warriors,
--=)--W--( copy and paste this
--=\--A-- into your channel.
╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this on your page
║╚╣║║╚╗If you like to laugh or
╚═╩═╩═╝ laugh too much.
(¸.•´ (¸.•´~ pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer.
|...| Put this on your
|...| page if you have
|...O| ever pushed a
|...| door that said pull!
..._|.|Put this on your page
..._|...|if you have ever tripped
._|...|on a stair case
|...|going up. =D
╚═ღ╝╚═╩═╩ღ╩═╝ Warrior cats
Look at the pretty fire!
1) i need to tell you a secret. go to 5
2) the answer is... go to 11
3) dont get angry. go to 15
4) calm down don't get frustrated. go to 13
5) first go to 2
6) dont be angry just go to 12
7) i just wanted to say hi
8) what i wanted to tell you is...is on 14
9) Be patient and go to 4
10) this is the last time im going to send u to a number. go to 7
11) i hope ur not annoyed when i say this...but go to 6
12) sorry out of order. go to 8
13) don't get mad just yet...go to 10
14) i dont know how to say this but... go to 3
15) You must be really bored so go to 9
0% school *shudder*
█ 10% Popular
██ 20% rabid
███ 30% weird
████ 40% Fried chicken
█████ 50% bookworm
██████ 60% Feline
███████ 70% Random
████████ 80% warrior cat
█████████ 90% Manga obsessed
██████████ 100% ME
Can't eat pigs, swine flu...
Can't eat chicken, bird flu...
Can't eat beef, mad cow...
Can't eat eggs, salmonella...
Can't eat fish, metal poisoning in water...
Can't eat fruits and vegetables, e-coli...
I believe that leaves chocolate and ice-cream!
If you like chocolate repost this in your profile! ( Oh yeah)!!
Try Not to Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school,
He told his friends that it was cool,
And when he pulled the trigger back,
It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told,
I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day,
I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another,
And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much,
And please tell Zack, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now,
And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best
Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest
Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class,
And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass
Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try
I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
Mommy, I'm slowly dying, with a bullet in my chest,
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest
When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could
please listen to me if you would,
I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new
I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid,
I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late,
Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true
And Mommy all I need to say is, "Mommy, I love you"
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
Don't smash this on the ground.
If you pass this on,
Maybe people will cry,
Just keep this in your heart,
For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
"Try Not To Cry"
2) Don't send it, and you have just proven how
cold-hearted you really are...
THIS IS A TRUE STORY. Many students have died this way.
Okay that is it until I think of some thing else to post so bye!