Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, D.Gray-Man, Bleach, and Team Fortress 2.
welcome to my fanfiction account.
a little about me:
i like naruto, d-gray man, bleach and art.
and i have a deviantart account by the name of skycat10tails, check it out.
"Consider, friend, as you pass by, as you are now, so once was I. As I am now, you too shall be. Prepare, therefore, to follow me." – Scottish tombstone epitaph
so tell me you dont know Jack Shit
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of Jury duty.
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the filght attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
11. Dammit, Steve! You're the father of my baby! You know what? I'm-- AAAAHHH!! OH GOD, I'M HAVING THE BABY!! DAMN YOU, STEVE!! IF I'M GONNA HAVE THIS BABY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS PAIN WITH ME!! Oh shit... is the intercom actually on?
12. This is your captain spreaking: we're about to land, but... uh... does anybody know how? I was kinda weak on that in piloting school...
Please re-post this if you laughed.
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY
1. "Better save that, we'll need it for autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor -- We're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrafice, O Great Lord of Darkness!"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen... what's that?"
6. "Hand me that... uh.. that uh... that thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Crap, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys, heck, this guy's got two of 'em!"
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
I Am Not That one:
I am not that one,
I am that one,