Author has written 3 stories for Star Wars: The Clone Wars, and Star Wars.
If you have seen my profile before you will have noticed that it is new and yes, I have updated it.
HI! My name is ImmaPickle, but you can call me I.P. or Pickle.
Age: Pft as if!
I am compleatly and utterly obsessed with Star Wars and Rangers Apprentice. I am insane and awesome... at least that's what my friends tell me. I LOVE to write stories (Is there anyone on this site that doesn't?). I live in "cold" Canada. (it's not really cold here, just windy...). And I LOVE pickles, (Voice: No Really?!!).
My best friends are Weird Person Who Lives On Mars (Marshan) and Somebody E. We all help each other come up with stories and edit.
I am LDS (mormon) and I don't like swearing, so if you do reveiw, pleass do not swear.
Please excuse spelling and additional errors, I suck at that!
Please reveiw my stories, I'm a first time writer and I wanna know what you think!
If you have anything you would like to ask me or suggestions for the Random Adventures of The Jedi email me a AuthorImmaPickle@hotmail.com.
Stuff That I Shouldn't Post On My Profile 'Cause Then It Would Make It INSANLY Long... But I'll Do It Anyways, Just To Annoy You
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
Man... I feel really stupid now...
What not to do in Ranger's Apprentice
1. You are NOT allowed to sing "Greybeard Halt". Halt will make you spend the night in a tree. A PINE tree O.O
2. You are NOT allowed to answer a question with another question. Halt will glare at you and make you feel stupid.
3. You are NOT allowed to say "But I thought..." Halt will say "you're and apprentice. You're not supposed to think" or "If you thought about it, you wouldn't ask"
4. You are NOT allowed to give Tug more than one apple a day. Halt will say "One is quite enough." Tug however, will tend to dissagree.
5. You are NOT allowed to question Halt's skills for ANY reason. Odds are he'll kill you. Painfully.
6. You are NOT allowed to tell anyone that Halt's not really grim all the time. He'll knock you into next week and then kill you.
7. You are NOT allowed to sing "We're off to see the wizard" on your way to visit Malcolm. He'll turn you into a lizard.
8. You are NOT allowed to send your Christmas wishlist to Erak. He'll brain you with a battleaxe. After stealing everything on the list.
9. You are NOT allowed to sing "Santa's comin' to town" when you see Erak coming. He'll brain you with a battleaxe.
10. You are NOT allowed to ask why, exactly, Keren's name is Keren. He'll hypnotize you.
11. You are NOT allowed to sing "Dude looks like a lady" when you see Keren. He'll throw a blue rock at you.
12. You are NOT allowed to hum the James Bond theme while tracking things with Halt. He'll shoot you with an arrow.
13. You are NOT allowed to hum alien music as you near Healers Clearing. Malcolm will kill you.
14. You are NOT allowed to use the "Green Giant" jingle when you see Trobar. He'll steal your puppy.
15. You are NOT allowed to to talk about your wonderful recipe for clam chowder in Skandia. You'll be brained.
16. You are NOT allowed to iceskate on the pond in Skandia. You'll be assigned to the paddles (But hey, at least you'll get to stare at Will)
17. You are NOT allowed to kill Alyss and Evanlyn when they stare at Will with you. Will will NOT marry you (Shame...)
18. You are NOT allowed to sing the munchkin theme song around Will. He'll shoot you.
19. You are NOT allowed to call Halt "Lucky the Leprichon" he'll kill you.
20. You are NOT allowed to ask Will about Crocodiles. He'll think you've gone mad.
21. You are NOT allowed to ask Halt to do an impersonation of Demo Man. He'll shoot you.
22. You are NOT allowed to switch Halt's coffee to decaf. You will die a slow painful death.
23. You are NOT allowed to oil the hinges on the door of Halt's cabin. He'll kill you if the intruders don't.
24. You are NOT allowed to threaten Will. Horace will challenge you to single combat and stick you with his dagger.
25. You are NOT allowed to ride Tug. He will throw you off and Will will shoot you for trying to steal his horse.
26. You are NOT allowed to write out the key to the Couriers Code. Crowley will rant and shoot you so full of arrows you will be remembered in death as 'The Porcupine'.
27. You are NOT allowed to fight a mad axeman with only your two knives. Gilan will throw you off a cliff so that he doesn't have clean up the mess.
This is How you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can quote almost all of the dialogue and you do so regularly. If someone from Ranger's Apprentice hasn't said it, it's obviously not worth saying.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt" and sing/hum it all the time.
5. You brought a bow and arrow set and cried because you can't hit anything.
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You have a cloak and sneak around in it, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. Your life goal is to become a ranger.
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!!
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be awesome to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S! APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest isn't being run for poeple in your country and you can't move to Australia before the competition closes.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest you can't win.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes.
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than eat.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than breathe.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidently called your brother "Will" before.
33. You have a cat or dog named "Tug", "Abelard", "Shadow", or "Ebony".
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater the absoute seccond that it is released. Hello premiere...
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl and wearing your best ranger cloak.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You're going to have a super hard time sneking your two knives into the movie theatre.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is.
42. You have been baned from travelling on aeroplanes because you refused to give up your bow and arrows/knives.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice already.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters and have done all the internet quizzes to prove it.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
You Know That You Are An Author If...
You take the book you are reading EVERYWHERE.
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
You tend to collect Bic Stics off the ground like picking pennies off the ground.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus copy this into your profile
If you have ever run into a tree copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever run into a door copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over your own feet copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull or vise versa then copy this into your profile
I'm Bored... If your bored copy and paste this into your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do.
If you've ever copy and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should give the poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy and Paste this into your profile.
If you've met you're not-blood related twin (In resemblance or personality) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tried to make plans for World Domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe preps travel in packs, place this in your profile.
If you have forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every minute of it, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two goose are geese, the why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, then why aren't two footballs feetballs? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE its weird. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself post this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in the middle of a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are part of the .0000001 percent of people who don't have a MySpace(now Facebook), copy this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like Copy& Paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever done the opposite of what someone told you to do copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle one of the characters for being so dumb copy and paste this to your profile.
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If youhappen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever wished that you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty then copy this into your profile!
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you have not copy/paste this in your profile already copy/past this in your profile
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think unique is better than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever made an OC copy/past this into your profile
Anyone who thinks drugs are for retards, paste this into your profile.
Anyone who thinks that teenagers should be encouraged to write FanFics instead of knifing people on the streets, go tell them and copy/paste this into your profile
-90 percent of teens today would die if MySpace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 percent that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile
-Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkie," copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think-no wait-If you KNOW Star Wars is better than Star Trek copy/paste this into your profile
Things on objects
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping.
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowena iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
Things to do when you're in Wal-Mart!
1.) Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2.) Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3.) Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone," 'Code 3' in house wares"... and see what happens.
4.) Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5.) Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6.) Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7.) When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, “Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8.) Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9.) While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10.) Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11.) In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12.) Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13.) When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14.) Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT
17.) Go to a random customer and say, "OH, THERE YOU ARE, MOM/DAD!" And hug them
1) The evening news always starts off by saying Good Evening and then proceeds to tell you exactly why it isn't.
2) Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, and dark side, and holds the universe together.
3) You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
4) An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
5) WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
THE MORSE CODE:
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
For Starwars Geeks
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
When you hate your parents, think of Han, who never had any
When you’re feeling destructive, think of Anakin, who destroyed it all
When you’re feeling dumb, think of Jar Jar, who is an idiot
When you’re feeling old, think of Yoda, who is nine hundred
When you’re feeling short, think of Wicket, who is one meter
When you think your brother is annoying, think of Threepio, and be glad you’re not traveling to Bespin with him on a broken hyperdrive
When you think you’re not a good friend, think of Lando, who risked it all to say ‘I’m Sorry’
When you feel fat, think of Jabba, who can fit three people and a dwarf inside
When you miss your family, think of Chewie, who never sees his
When you’re feeling useless, think of Artoo, who is brought down every day and manages to kick butt
When you feel like you’ve lost a good friend, think of Obi-Wan, who lost his brother
When you’re feeling depressed, think of Padmé, who lost the galaxy
When you think you can’t go on anymore, think of Biggs, who never got to hear Luke’s adventures
When you feel tempted by the Dark Side, think of Darth Vader, who was once the Chosen One
When you feel ugly, think of Palpatine, who is the definition of ugly
When you are mad that your brother or sister does everything you do, think of Boba Fett, who has a couple thousand identical brothers
When you’re feeling betrayed, think of Dooku, whose boss cut his head off
When you feel like you’ve had no childhood, think of Maul, who was trained from birth by Palpatine
When you feel like you’re working too hard, think of Mon Montha, who is the leader of the NewRepublic
When you feel like you’ve been stabbed in the gut, think of Qui-Gon, who was actually stabbed in the gut
When you’re feeling like no one will listen to you, think of George Lucas, who started it all with just a boy, a girl, and a galaxy.
If you refer to children as 'younglings,' elevators as 'turbolifts,' and bathrooms as 'refreshers.
If you have looked for Ewoks when entering a wooded area.
If you have attempted to use a glowstick as a miniature weapon.
If when an object was out of your reach, you have extended your hand toward it and expected it to come to you.
If you wave you hand in front of you to open automatic doors.
If you have quoted lines from the Star Wars movies unintentionally.
If you have ever been surprised to open a refrigerator and find that the milk is not blue.
If you have ever insulted someone by calling them 'sleemo.' (This is Huttnese for Slime Ball)
If you have painted or drawn a picture in which there are at least two suns in the sky.
If you have ever attempted to perform a jung ma.
If you even know what a jung ma is. (A type of lightsaber move where you jump.)
If you know how to write in Aurebesh.
If you understand any of this.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments.
If you're so obsessed with Star Wars that you spend hours imagining yourself living in that galaxy, copy this into your profile.
If you are madly in love with a fictional character.
If someone told you that you were a Star Wars nerd/geek/freak and you said "Thank you!"
If you wonder why Star Wars fans don't have a cool name like "Trekkie,"
If you hate when people mistake Star Wars for Star Trek.
If you wonder why on earth they don't make Jedi Halloween costumes for girls (and are infuriated) copy and paste this into your profile. (Ahsoka doesn't count.)
If you are mad that they have not discovered Tatooine, Naboo, Coroscant, and Kashyyyk, and all the other star systems out there.
If you hate it when people refer to a lightsaber as a "lifesaver"
When ever you here the word Star Wars you stop what you are doing, perk up, and eavesdrop,
If when your friends/family tell you that Star Wars isn't real and you spazz out.
If you don't think that Anakin/Vader is a villian, but is a tragic hero that was screwed over by fate instead
If you hate Dormekin because you know that Anakin only loves Padme
If you hate Obidala because you know that Padme only loves Anakin
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me
Normal people scare me...but not as much as I scare them.
When in doubt, push random buttons!
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. Of course, it's usually an oncoming express train.
Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electric fence for themselves.
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
When all else fails, use duct tape.
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY FRUIT LOOPS.
"Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? I just want to know who the heck is drinking my dang soda"