Author has written 4 stories for Avatar: Last Airbender, Lucky Star, and Hunger Games.
UPDATE: Yo. Kane here. I'm back from the dead. I'm gonna try to get some new works out soon, so expect something sometime in the future. Maybe I'll do that Lucky Star thing some more. Oh yeah, I didn't even get to anything half-interesting in my Primrose fic...damn you, laziness.
Name: Kaneichi Hiroshi
Gender and Sexuality: Straight male
Favorite Story Genre: Romance and Adventure
Favorite Art Style: Japanese
Favorite Music: Rap, metal, alternative, rock, dubstep, electronica
Bio: Hey, fanfic community! I'm a novice author, artist, musician, and lover. I enjoy anime, art, writing, the internet, video games, or most other things that occupy my mind and/or hands. So far, I've written fanfics for Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Hunger Games, and Lucky Star. I plan on also writing stories for Pokemon and The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I'm also amidst writing a complete OC story (not based off of any fanon or canon, just my own story). Any suggestions for where to upload that when it's done?
Notes: Have any ideas for me? Tell me! I can't guarantee that I'll get to it, but just think how special you'd feel if I used your idea. No seriously, I love to hear opinions.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
(I qualify in almost all of the above.)