Poll: What Tangled story should I write? Which one would you like to read the most? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Tangled, Star Wars, and Once Upon a Time.
Hey all! Welcome to my profile! I have written stories for Tangled, Star Wars, and Once Upon a Time. My current favorite shows are Once Upon a Time and Legend of Korra! I am not too good at updating my stories, but I am currently working on that and should get new chapters out as soon as possible! Thanks for everyone's reviews, favorites, and follows! It truly means a lot to me and it helps me get motivated to work on new chapters! So thank you everyone!
Armoire's in Rapunzel's room and Eugene's room:
Dresser in Rapunzel's room:
King Benjamin's mother's engagement ring
Favorites about Harry Potter:
Character: Snape or Luna
Couple: Ron and Hermione
Book: Deathy Hallows
Movie: Deathly Hallows Part 2
Scene ever between all the books: The Prince's Tale
Favorites about the Lord of the Rings:
Book: The Fellowship of the Ring
Movie: Return of the King
Scene ever between all the movies: Anything with Legoas and Gimli, or anything with Gandalf
Favorites about Star Wars:
Character (Prequel): Padmé or R2-D2
Character (Original): Yoda or R2-D2
Couple: Anakin and Padme
Movie (Prequel): The Phantom Menace
Movie (Original): Return of the Jedi, I guess. I love them all
Scene ever between all 6 movies: The scene in Revenge of the Sith when Anakin and Padme are talking on Mustafar then Obi-Wan comes, yada yada. Really it is starting at the moment when you see Padme's ship coming to the end of the movie.
Fun Things To Do In A Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him/her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY "DING" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your cell phone?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
When you’re feeling lonely, think of Leia, who has no one left
When you hate your parents, think of Han, who never had any
When you’re feeling destructive, think of Anakin, who destroyed it all When you’re feeling dumb, think of Jar Jar, who is an idiot
When you’re feeling old, think of Yoda, who is nine hundred
When you’re feeling short, think of Wicket, who is one meter
If you are new to my stories, I suggest you read the TANGLED ones in this order
Back to the Kingdom
They are kind of all linked together :)
I do have a Star Wars fic, it's pretty stupid and embarrassing, but what the heck. Might as well leave it up there. Don't worry if you hate it, I do too!
Unsafe External Link