Author has written 11 stories for Naruto, and Sherlock.
Hello, you all. Hyacynthianna at your service!
Stuff about me.
Sex: Female, and proud of it!
Likes: God, novels, non-action movies, bananas, groundnuts, talking, Me, my family, my friends, and a whole lot of other stuff.
Dislikes: action movies, popcorn, high heels, work, singing, dancing, Chemistry (though I'm not bad at it, just loathe my teacher), people with no sense of humor, etc.
Stuff I like saying: yo, sayonara, bozo, etc.
I'm a sarcastic person by nature, I'm also a pessimist. But really, aren't we all pessimists?
My stories: I'll complete all my stories. Once I've started them, I have to finish. I'm cool like that. Right now, I'm focusing on writing funny one shots. I'm exploring my humorous side. But, since school will be starting soon, I'm going to focus on my studies rather than fanfiction, duh!
Fave pairings: Naruto/Hinata, Neji/Ten, Shika/Tem, Asuma/Kurenai, Sasu/Saku, etc
Hated pairings: Naru/Saku/anybody other than Hinata, Hina/anybody other than Naruto.
Top Ten Fave Naruto Characters
10 BEST THINGS ABOUT BEING A GIRL
10. We can wear guy clothes, but if they wear ours they get funny looks
9. At least one girl always survives in horror movies
8. We can put cotton between our toes and paint our nails without feeling the least bit silly
7. Our magazines have horoscopes
6. Girls with guy first names like Taylor sound cool, but it doesn't work the other way around
5. Our friends don't say "hi" by punching us in the arm
4. Yes PMS sucks, but at least we have an excuse to lay around eating chocolate once a month
3. Make-up covers any imperfections we may have
2. If we flirt with a cop, we can get out of a speeding ticket
1. Girl Talk... you know, the way we all just understand each other without having to explain a thing
Some Random Stuff.
If you think Akatsuki rule,put this on ur profile!!
The Akatsuki Classification
Zetsu (Carnivorus Planterius) Sasori (Fakeus Apparatus) Deidara (Explodus Homosexus) Itachi (Hazzardous Handicapus) Hidan (Smartus Assus) Kisame (Aquarlus Hybridus) Kakuzu (Freakous Phenominus) Konan (Vaginus maximus) Tobi (Reallyus Madaraus) Pain (Fearlus Leaderus)
·..· Naruto ·. ·.
(· Forever·)..·.• •..• •..• •..•
A.K.A.T.S.U.K.I, sands for: Awesome Kittens At The Secret Undercover Karate Incorporation (Dude...WTF?!?!?)
D.E.I.D.A.R.A, Stands for: Dangerously, Explosive, Idiot, Doing, Amazing, Reckless, Art
T.O.B.I, stands for: Totally, Obnoxious, But, Innocent
Now A Dumb Quiz To Pass Time!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4: "The thought was too painful, and she was eager to be rid of it."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?:
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?: iCarly
4. Without looking, guess what time it is: 15:03
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?: 15:09 [close enough!]
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: The TV
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?: An hour ago, watching people walking around.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?: An online novel
9. What are you wearing?:A T-shirt, a skirt.
10. Did you dream last night?:Yes!
11. When did you last laugh?Like, five seconds ago.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?: Paint, a calendar, some balloons
13. Seen anything weird lately? : Nope
15. What is the last film you saw? Triumph of Love
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.: I have a madness book!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: Free novels everywhere!
19. Do you like to dance?: No
20. George Bush: Who cares?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Iris or Nora
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: You wouldn't want to know :)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?: Most definitely!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?: Welcome! See my library of awesome novels! Have you read this one? [I know, I'm obsessed!]
Water or earth: Earth
Autumn or winter: Autumn
Spring or Summer: Spring
Red Carnations or Pink Carnations: Red
White rose or Pink rose: Pink
Vampire Knight or Lovely Complex: I..have no IDEA what those are..
Skirts or shorts: Skirts
High heels or sneakers: I. HATE. HEELS. [Any day, any time!]
Flats or flip flops: Flip flops!
Rule One: If you come up to gates of the Hyuuga estate and announce your presence you’d better be delivering an important message from the Hokage, because you’re sure not picking anything up.
Rule Two: You do not touch my daughter in front of me. You may glance at her, so long as you do not peer at anything below her neck. If you cannot keep your eyes or hands off of my daughter's body, I will remove them.
Rule Three: I am aware that it is considered practical for boys of your age to remove their shirts when they have been training for hours on end. Presumably, this is to ensure that you do not overheat while you are training outdoors. Please don’t take this as an insult but you and all of your friends are complete idiots. We do have air conditioned dojos and indoor training halls for a reason. Still, I want to be fair and open minded about this issue, so I propose this compromise: You may remove your shirts and tops whenever and wherever you want, and I will not object. However, in order to ensure that your pants do not, accidentally, come off during any time spent with my daughter, I will take my senbon and fasten your trousers securely in place to your waist.
Rule Four: I'm sure you've been told that in today's world, sex with the wrong kunoichi can kill you. Let me elaborate, when it comes to sex, my daughter is that kunoichi, and I will kill you.
Rule Five: It is usually understood that in order for us to get to know each other, we should talk about recent missions, politics, and other issues of the day. Please do not do this. The only information I require from you is an indication of when you expect to have my daughter safely back at my house, and the only word I need from you on this subject is "early."
Rule Six: I have no doubt you are a popular fellow, with many opportunities to date other girls. This is fine with me as long as it is okay with my daughter. Otherwise, once you have gone out with my little girl, you will continue to date no one but her until she is finished with you. If you make her cry, I will make you cry.
Rule Seven: As you stand in my front hallway, waiting for my daughter to appear, and more than an hour goes by, do not sigh and fidget. If you want to be on time for the movie, you should not be dating. My daughter is putting on her makeup, a process that can take longer than sculpting the Hokage Monument. Instead of just standing there, why don't you do something useful, like sweeping my floors?
Rule Eight: The following places are not appropriate for a date with my daughter: Places where there are beds, sofas, or anything softer than a wooden stool. Places where there are no parents, ninja patrols, or nuns within eyesight. Places where there is darkness. Places where there is dancing, holding hands, or happiness. Places where the ambient temperature is warm enough to induce my daughter to wear shorts, tank tops, midriff T-shirts, or anything other than overalls, a sweater, and a goose down parka - zipped up to her throat. Movies with a strong romantic or sexual theme are to be avoided; movies which feature chainsaws are okay. Chunin exam tournaments are okay. Morino Ibiki’s interrogation chambers are better. (Speaking of which, Ibiki owes me a favor. Would you like me to make an appointment for you? It’s no trouble.)
Rule Nine: Do not lie to me. I am a master of the Byakugan – that makes me a living lie detector. I can see every involuntary twitch, every breath, and each bead of sweat on your face. If I ask you where you are going and with whom, you have one chance to tell me the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. I have an army of elite Byakugan users at my beck and call. Do not trifle with me.
Rule Ten: Be afraid. Be very afraid. It takes very little for me to mistake the sound of your steps coming up to my front gate for an enemy Cloud ninja sent here to steal the secrets of the Byakugan. You remember what happened to the last Cloud ninja who crossed me, don’t you? Incidentally, I will be cleaning and polishing the family katana as I wait for you to bring my daughter home. As soon as you set one foot on my property you should submit yourself to a full body search by my guards, remove all hidden weapons from your person, and keep both hands in plain sight. Announce in a clear voice that you have brought my daughter home safely and early, then leave - there is no need for you to come inside. You may not see me, but rest assured. I see you.
NOTE TO ALL HATERS: I can speak 3 languages fluently. English is not my first language. In fact, it is my third language. So all you haters, shut the hell up! If you want to flame, then create your own account so others can flame right back. Cowards! If you know you can't write, stop trying to stop other people from writing because of envy or stupidity. It is not cool! Imagine yourself in the person's shoes. Just stop. If you do not like the person's story, then do not read. No one is forcing you.
IF YOUR LIFE WERE A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
Fun: We are young
First Day At School
Owl city: Fireflies
Making Your New Best Friend
Keri Hilson: I like
Falling In Love
Adam Lambert: If I had you
B.o.B: Don't let me fall
Boys like girls: The great escape
Enya: Adeste fideles
Death Of A Close Friend
Bruno Mars: Today my life begins
Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown: No air
One Republic: Stop and stare
James Blunt: You're beautiful
Getting Back Together
Coat of many colours
Birth Of A Child
Shrek: I'm a believer
Nicki Minaj & Eminem: Romans Revenge
Christina Perri: Arms
Beyonce and Jay-Z: Crazy in love
Carrie Underwood: How great thou art
The Band Perry: If I die young
Bruno Mars: Runaway baby
Adele: Rolling in the deep
That's all folks! Please read and review my stories! Thanks to all those who have already done so.
Love and Kisses,
|Community:||The Hinata Greatness Community!|