Author has written 14 stories for Warhammer, and BlazBlue.
There's not much to say about me.
I study at a school known as CNN, guess it right and I'll give you a present.
My hobbies: Nothing, just watching videos on Youtube (especially Dawn of war).
Likes: Warhammer 40k (I have an unpainted squad of Space Marine at home), anime in general, Steven Spielberg (odd isn't it?)
Dislike: The fact that half of one of my teeth is broken but no one notices.
I can't give reviews as active as before, I am afraid. I am busier and more depressed with the current Warhammer 40k state right now. Sorry about that.
Here are my opinions regarding reviewing in Fanfiction:
- It takes a lot of effort to write and post a story, and takes only a tenth of such amount to write and post a review. So, it is encouraged that readers should appreciate the writer and give him/her some feedbacks as much as possible.
- Reviews should be something neither the author not the critic would regret. Don't just praise too much, but don't make people feel abashed. I resent all kinds of bullying, especially ranting someone's PM box. I have received this, people insulting me at my PM box, teaching me history about how the Axis are despised by the Allies after WW2 had ended. I will try my best to be as patient as possible.
- I have no preference as to what kind of story you are writing, although more than 1000 words per chapter it better. All genres are welcomed, except explicit sexual contents. I am no fan of Star Trek so, Mary Sue means nothing to me.
- If you read one of my review saying: "This story is bad, you need to try harder." and then go down attacking my PM box, I won't tolerate. You are worse than a kindergarten child.
- There are points given to a every chapter I review. 10 is the highest, which mean little grammar mistake, good fluency, satisfying actions and awesome characters. I won't give anything lower than 5 because I don't have the gut to tell off people.
- Here are some of the things I find hard to forgive: ridiculously long paragraphs, over-reactions, misuses of English, attempts to show off your Japanese skills (I am OK with Kawaii or Baka here and there, but NOT a FULL sentence in Japanese except unless you are writing an anime-based fanfiction or using Eldar language), dialogues in wrong format, cliches, non-detached paragraphs (each paragraph should be one line away from the next as well as the former), Warhammer fanfic based entirely on Codex. Make sure you are having NONE of these.
- This you must excuse me. There are times in my life where I am very upset, like my favorite team has just lost a game. In those occasion, I will become Mr. Hyde and may not be nice to those I review. If you don't have any of the mentioned in 6, you'll be fine.
- If you disagree something with my review, speak up and I will see to it. But don't, don't you dare try to school me unless you have read and review as much as I have.