Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Kane Chronicles.
Favorite things to do: Write, read PJO, START 5-SECOND DANCE PARTIES, and be RANDOM!!!!!!
Favorite things to eat: Brownies, cheesecake, chocolate pie, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, bilberries (THEY ARE REAL!!!) raspberries (really just fruit and dessert.)
Godly Parent: Athena
House at Hogwarts: Gryffindor/Ravenclaw (I'm brave at times, but EXTREMELY NERDY!)
Favorite colors: Lime Green, Purple, Teal
Random stuff: I like to ride my bike, text and a bunch of other stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Favorite singers/artists/songs: The Ready Set: Love Like Woe Owl City: West Coast Friendship Taylor Swift: You Belong With Me, Back to December, Mine, and Speak Now (Again, because it sounds when you think about it, like Percy Jackson!) Paramore: The Only Exception (I just really like this song, but it does sound like Thalia and a dude together) Black Eyed Peas: Don't Stop the Party, I Gotta Feeling, and Where is the Love?
PJOROCKS! AND SO DO MOST THINGS I READ!
Fav books: Virals, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Heroes of Olympus, The Kane Chronicles, and The Gone Series
Books by Myself: Operation 1...and others without titles
PJO & KC Couples that Are Cute Together:
Silena x Charlie
Annabeth x Percy
Thalia x Nico
Thalia x Percy
Sadie x Anubis
Carter x Zia
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes.
When you see Harry Potter, you think of Percy with glasses.
You burn food to see if it smells good.
You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
Everyone else is creating a Twilight family and you create a PJO family.
You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
You sometimes try to control water.
You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it
You yell "Annabeth!" everytime you see a NY Yankees hat.
You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video
Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is
You are a PJO character for Halloween.
Recite lines randomly from the books.
When you see/hear about anything myhtology-related, you talk about how it
You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes
You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
You have dreams about PJO characters/events (I always dream about more percabeth fluff!).
You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
That everytime you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be
You pretend (or actually) faint when someone asks "Who's Percy?"
When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream
You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders incase of
Your mother thinks you need to get a boyfriend, as does your father to cure your obsession.
You read page 203 of BotL over and over again or say the lines in your head
You know exactly what someone means when they say LT, SoM, TC, BotL, tLO PJO and
You find yourself saying things like "Oh my gods!" and "What the Hades?"
When your boyfriend dumps you, you take the oath of the hunters (not that I
you go to the empire state building and ask for the 600th floor.when the dude at the desk looks at you wierd,you announce that you're a demigod.
you put in grey contacts and pretend that you are Annabeth
you curse out the gods when something bad happens.
you watch the show and read the book every chance you get.
you claim that you are a demigod and need to go to camp in new york.
you go to new york and ask for a man named chiron and that you need to go with him.
you try to find rachel and ask her for a prophecy.
everytime a major water storm or earthquake happens you scream at Poseidon
everytime somthing or someone dies that you are close to, you blame hades.
you talk about them nonstop.
You’re in a running/swimming race and you’re praying and sacrificing to Hermes/Poseidon.
You think that your favorite singer is a child of Apollo.
Someone close to you dies and you give them money (LOTS of it) just in case…
You’re on a boat and you pray that Poseidon is in a good mood.
You’re in the air (hang-gliding, cliff-diving, bungee jumping, flying, in a plane, etc.) and you hope Zeus is in a good mood and won’t blast you out of the air.
You find your true love and thank Aphrodite for sending him/her to you.
Bring a blue plastic hairbrush with you everywhere.
When it gets really cold randomly, blame Khione.
You get really mad at Hades when a family member dies
You go to San Fransisco looking for the Old Sea Man.
Whenever your internet slows down, you yell at the sky and say "HERMES! WHY DO YOU LOVE ANNOYING ME?!"
You pray to Athena when you don’t study for a math test.
And when you flunk said test, you blame her irritation on Percabeth.
You write fanfiction constantly, even when you're not at your computer.
You want Hephaestus to fix your iPod when it breaks.
You eat, sleep, and breath Percabeth
Every school book you own has PJO stuff scribbled on each page
You're in love with a fictional character
You and your BFF call yourselves geeks because you sit around and talk about PJO
You dream of going to Camp Half-Blood
If you want to push Rachel Elizabeth Dare off a cliff
You know which pages the good parts are on.
You start hearing Percabeth in every song you hear.
You started calling your dog Mrs. O’Leary.
You start figuring out who your godly parent is.
You never looked at a ballpoint pen the same way again.
Each day you check every fan site you know of for new information.
You try to figure out how much food dye you need to turn chocolate chip cookies blue.
You make references to it in school reports and/or to friends that haven’t read it.
The first thing you ask someone when you meet them is, “Have you read PJO?”
On your trip to Washington D.C. you thought of Annabeth every time you saw a monument.
You have one (Or more) pictures relating to PJO in your room
You know PJO better then most sane people (guilty. :3)
You have links to every great PJO site
You add things to the list every day
You know what you would do if you were Percy
You are trying to learn Greek
You keep thinking about one of the PJO books when you go on a trip.
Every language you know is some form of Ancient greek.
You shriek everytime you see a guy with black hair and green eyes.
You have an instant crush on Nico!
You just have to research more about greek mythology (Did that. Know almost everything now. :P)
You call up the Camp Half Blood number in LT.
You want to learn Latin
You copy/paste this onto your profile
╔╗╔═╦╗ Put this in your profile
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
PERCY JACKSON QUOTES:
With great power, comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later." -Nico Di Angelo, THE LAST OLYMPIAN
"God alert! It's the wine dude!" -Blackjack (Percy's pegasus), THE TITANS CURSE
"Let us find the dam snack bar." Zoe said
"The dam snack bar?"
"Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing." Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fires."
"And I need to use the dam restroom."
"I do not understand"
"I want to use the dam water fountain."
"And. . .I want to buy a dam T-shirt." -Thalia, Zoe, Grover, Percy, THE TITANS CURSE
"Go chase a doughnut." -Percy, THE SEA OF MONSTERS
Deadlines just aren't real to me unless I'm staring one in the face. -Percy, THE LIGHTNING THEIF
I'll have a cheeseburger and-AHHH! My friend's on fire! Get me a bucket! -Jason, THE LOST HERO
Even before he got electrocuted, Jason was having a rotten day. -THE LOST HERO
"See, that's what happens to snow in Texas, lady. It-freaking-melts."--Leo, THE LOST HERO
You know how teachers always tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
"Well. . .See you."
"Hold up! you can't just run off."
"Sure I can." -Clarisse and Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
That's one good thing about sea serpents: They're big babies when it comes to getting hurt. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
It's great when you're a celebrity to squids. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
"It's all right. We just had a family spat."
"Family spat? You turned me into a dandelion!" -Persephone and Nico, THE DEMIGOD FILES
Now Thalia and Nico would have to haul my useless butt through the rest of the mission. -Percy, THE DEMIGOD FILES
''Maybe if we push her over." - Annabeth, The Battle of the Labyrinth
"Your a half-blood too?'
"Look, I'm really sorry about the band room. I hope they didn't kick you out or anything."
"No, no. Rainbows. Very macho." - Leo , The Lost Hero
"Annabeth! I said you could borrow the chariot, not destroy it." - Will, The Lost Hero
"Vulcan? I dont even LIKE Star Trek." Leo, The Lost Hero
"Aphrodite took my snowboarding jacket. Mugged by my own mom." - Piper, The Lost Hero
"The fall? That was nothing! I fell twice as far from the St. Louis Arch." - Percy, The Son of Neptune
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping."
(Darn. And that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
(The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap."
(And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
(But, it's just a suggestion.)
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down."
(Well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating."
(And you thought...?)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body."
(But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
(We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
(And I'm taking this because...?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only."
(As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use."
(Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts."
(Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
(Step 3: Maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's Superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
(Now you tell me.)