Author has written 2 stories for Big Time Rush.
OK. I'll try and keep this short because the only reason you're here is probably to browse my (extremely) small collection of stories. Here's everything you dont want to know about me :P
I'm Australian, but write fanfiction for american shows, like big time rush, which means i'm hopelessly lost when it comes to time zones, culture, geography and terminology, so don't kill me. i usually don't publish the stories i write. why? i'm not entirely sure. sometimes they aren't good enough and other times i can't be bothered.
My favorite game in the world, is AFL. it is the best thing ever created, and it comes second to nothing in my life. i barrack for the Richmond Tigers. my biggest inspiration, and favorite person in the universe, is Alex Rance. he is the full back for Richmond, and is completely amazing and underestimated. My favorite number is 18, because its Rance's number, and also it symbolizes a lot of good things.
My hair is bright red, because i like to stand out in a crowd, mostly because i tend to get lost easily. i like to be individual and am told i am a leader, which i highly doubt but take it as a compliment anyway. i have been drilled into spelling everything the american way, thanks to Microsoft word, only because i cant be bothered changing the language to Australian, mainly because all the new words and auto-correct options are saved under the US version. i am single and ready to mingle, but im not desperate. if something comes along, good. if not, whatever. just thought you ought to know.
My favorite TV shows are big time rush and supernatural. Marvel comics are the best, SCREW YOU DC! (Go Captain America) One of my friends tried to get me to watch anime, like Hetalia and some butler thing, but i really don't like it. not entirely sure why. I'm not against it, I just can't really get into it...
i play guitar, mostly acoustic, and piano. also ukulele, if that counts. my favorite band is Foo Fighters, because, well, they're the greatest band ever. one of my favorite hobbies is listening to covers on youtube, of various music. there are some really talented people out there. i like to sing, though i cant. for some weird reason, i like studying but hate school. well, i don't hate it, just the general idea of it. i have been vegan for a few years, and vegetarian for a long time before that. i love sleeping in, but hate wasting the day in bed. i know. i'm weird and i think i suffer from multiple personality disorder of some sort. or some sort of weird confliction inside my mind.
the stupidest law i think there is, is that you get fined $50 for swearing in melbourne nowadays. yeah. like thats gonna catch on.
I am not religious, but am open to any people of any religion, and i like listening to others beliefs. i don't judge people on looks, beliefs, sexuality, or anything like that, and am generally a people person, a morning, afternoon and night person. i generally love life, and love joking around and not taking stuff seriously.
I don't mind taking requests but i don't like writing slash. i'm not homophobic, at all, but i just cant seem to do it. maybe if you found a character from a show that was gay, then yes, but not otherwise.
Well, that's about all i can think to tell you at the moment. if you have bothered reading to the end of this, thank you! it means you care, so i care about you too!
100 Random Questions
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Well, I was, but you know how dogs are…
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? No. I find it really hard to hate anyone.
3) How many houses have you lived in? Houses or apartments?? Um, idk…
4) Favorite candy bar? Don’t really like candy. At all.
5) Favorite shoes? My military boots or converses
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Of course. It's basically my hobby.
7) Least favorite school subject? Woodwork. Creepy teacher.
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Hell noooo.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No I can't remember the last time I threw up.
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. MUSIC AND FOOTY!!! *Alex Rance*
12) Favorite genre of music? Are the Foo Fighters a genre? They should be.
13) What is your zodiac sign? What? Idk. I don’t believe in that crap.
14) What time were you born? Um… yeah… cool, next question.
15) Do you like beer? Carlton Draught and VB... And Australians DON'T DRINK FOSTERS! Damn Crocodile Dundee...
16) Ever made a prank phone call? It's one of the many joys of life!
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Probably Hilary Duff. Ugh.
18) Are you sarcastic? Of course I am. Who isn’t?
19) What are your favorite colors? YELLOW AND BLACK! And red…
20) How many watches do you own? None. I got a phone why do I need a watch.
21) Summer or winter? Both, but seeing as footy season is winter… then winter. Wait, IDK I love all seasons.
23) Favorite color to wear? Definitely red, as long as there's denim in there somewhere.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? I hate softies…
25) What color is your cell phone? Red.
26) Where is your second home? The MCG
27) Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. You all know who you are…
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes, but it wasn’t my fault.
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? About five, but only one works.
30) How many video games do you own? None. Not a fan of video games.
31) What was your first pet? A black rabbit called Milly.
32) Ever had braces? Oh yes… ugh…
33) Do looks matter? Honestly, I think they matter to everyone, or else they wouldn’t bother getting dressed. Unless you're a nudist, then no.
34) Do you use chapstick? Only about 16 tubes a day. *addict*
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Miss D, Mr. C and Steve. No joke.
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? Ok I don’t know what that is. Moving on.
37) Are you too forgiving?I don’t get mad. If I did I probably would be, yes.
38) How many children do you want? Zero. Children cry and whine.
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Ok, we don’t have that in Australia, but I'm assuming the equivalent is Jay Jays maybe? If so, yes, several things. I'm wearing one right now.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Ok, I don’t exactly do breakfast…
41) Do you own a gun? Two of em… coming out of my shoulders BAM!… lol jks… no.
42) Ever thought you were in love? Thought? Yes. Been in love? Yes.
43) When was the last time you cried? NEVER!! Lol jks last time I found a knife in the fork section of the kitchen drawer.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Partied until the sun came up! (I actually stayed home and went to bed at 8.30, but the other way sounds cooler.)
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Australia doesn’t have that…
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? Yes, but it was on purpose to try and get her fired.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? What like Buckingham Palace? No, but I did have a jumping castle once??
48) Nicknames? Dickhead… but it's ok. They say it out of love.
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? That sounds like a really… um… unique name?? but no.
50) Ever been to Kentucky? The state or Kentucky Fried Chicken. No to both.
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? Once again, Australia doesn’t have that, but I do have a blow up pool banana for Australia day.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? My nan
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Oh yes.
54) What is your favourite book? I don’t read… only the occasional fanfiction.
55) Do you own a diamond ring? Used to… I probably still have it somewhere.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Why shouldn’t I be? Life is great!
57) Do you dye your hair? No, because firetruck red is a natural shade that I don’t have to re-dye every five seconds… grr!
58) Does anyone like you? Yes, and it's damn annoying.
59) What year were you born? … moving on…
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? 1994… idk… being a person??
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? EWWWWWW!!!!
62) McDonalds or Wendys? EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
63) Do you like yourself? Yes. I'm great!
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? DADDY!!!
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? The guns. Chk chk boom!
66) Are you afraid of the dark? No. I can't sleep with any form of light. My friend is terrified of it though. It's really annoying.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Um… I use toothpaste?
68) Do you own a webcam? There's one hardwired into my laptop.
69) Have you ever stripped? My hair?? Yes. Man that was a bad idea…
70) Ever broke a bone? Let's see, only my nose, my fingers, my wrist, my legs, my ankles (about 2000 times) and my feet. Also I need knee surgery because I screwed it up playing footy.
72) Do you chat on AIM often? Whatever that is…
73) Pringles or Lays? Pringles, because that’s the only one I know. I don’t like them though
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Yes. With a sledgehammer
75) Rugrats or Doug? RUGRATS!!! WOO!
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Here’s a story of a lovely lady… and I have no idea what full house is.
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? What's a guidance counselor?
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Why yes. Do I give a crap? No.
79) Do you have a birth mark? I have a freckle on my leg…
80) Do you own a car? Idk, sort of… hmm…
81) Can you cook? I have to be able to because no one else will.
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1 Small children
2 People who think they can play instruments, or sing, but can't and won't shut up
3 St Kilda Football Club
83) Do you text message often? Yes. I'm texting now.
84) Money or love? Yes please.
85) Do you have any scars? I am basically a big walking scar.
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To be able to afford some more hair dye.
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? It's basically the only genre me and my friend watch. Maybe that explains why she's so terrified of the dark.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships are cuter, but one night stands are more convenient.
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? WTF is that?
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? No. I hate oil and grease. It makes me feel bad.
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? Only one, and I hated it.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I think I might have a crayon around here somewhere.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? Jordie.
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? No one.
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? The knife in the fork section.
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My nan.
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? A dog…
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My mate
100) Who was the last person that called you? The same mate.