Poll: Hi! This is for my GCSE Food Technology Research. Are you any of the following diet wise? Please PM me if you are one of vegetarian or vegan options with what foods you regularly eat. Thanks! Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Angel, Vampires, Torchwood, and Twilight.
Hello People! I'm Page Nube Warrior. I used to be known as Lady Pheonix Flame but there was an error on my account and it wouldn't let my update my story so I've created a new account.
All about Me!:
Name: Page Nube warrior
Hobbies: Reading, Cycling, Shoe shopping, bag shopping, book shopping . . . the list goes on.
Favourite Books: Fallen, Harry Poter, Twilight, Blue Bloods, Hush Hush, Anita Blake Vampire Hunter, and basically vampire or supernatural novels in general.
Favourite TV Shows: Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sarah Jane Adventures, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Merlin and anything supernatural or sci-fi. I've even watch Star Trek.
Favourite Artists/Bands: Paramore, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Bullet for my Valentine, Panic! At the Disco. I love the Ballad of Mona Lisa.
There was an error with my old account so it isn't letting me update my story. So I've created this account; Page Nube warrior. I will be posting my story on here in the next few days. Hope to hear form you then.
Page Nube Warrior
( (") (")) I found a plot bunny in my garden. Help them invade the world by copy and pasting them in your profile.
-The Best Friend Pledge-
1. When you are blue, I will try and dislodge whatever is in your throat.
2. When you smile, I will know you are plotting something that I must be involved in.
3. When you are scared, I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
4. When you are worried, I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could get until you stop whining.
5. When you are confused, I will use little words.
6. When you are sick, stay the heck away from me. I don't want whatever you've got.
7. When you fall, I will ask if you're okay, sit there and laugh at your clumsy butt.
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will ask you if you're okay when you're crying. A best friend will hand you a Kleenex and ask you “Who do I have to kill?”
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run!"
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be next to you saying, "Damn. We really did it this time!"
A good friend never asks for anything to eat or drink. A best friend helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
A good friend calls your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa. A best friend calls your parents DAD and MOM and Grandma, GRAMPS!
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend borrows your stuff for a few days and then gives it back. A best friend loses your junk and tells you, "My bad... here's a tissue."
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend would knock on your front door. A best friend will walk right in and say "I'm home!"
A good friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
A good friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A good friend will watch my pets when I go away. A best friend won't let me go away without them.
A good friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good friend has your back. A best friend has a KICK ME sign to put on it.
A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
A good friend is only through school/college. A best friend is for life.
An Ode To My Mom
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favourite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
I framed this for my Mum for Mother's Day. I can't wait to see her reaction!
Do not meddle within the affairs of Dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
What did you want me to do? Destroy the world?
You try to kill a guy once and you're branded forever.
I was a sarcastic little freak and I swear I'm going to punch myself in the face!
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition thats painful.
I want to have 19 children and have them all have rhyming names.
'Can I punch you' 'No way in Hell.' 'Oh well. Sorry then. *Punches other person*'
Can I shoot it?