Poll: Should eight year olds read romantic books? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Tangled, Tarzan, and Hunger Games.
A writer who just can't seem to get the movie Tangled out of their head. A writer who will read until two in the morning because that book just keeps getting better. A writer who insists that English is the most important subject in school. A writer who couldn't stop coming up with story ideas if they tried. A writer who would just sit and think all day if they could. A writer who wants their stories to be heard, to be soaked up with deep intensity or thrown to the wind, as long as someone will read them.
Yep, sounds like me.
Hey everyone, check out my stories on fictionpress here: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/776552/Nicole_Billings
You know you're a Tangled fan if every time someone flips a lightswitch, you burst into, "AND AT LAST I SEE THE LIIIIIGHT!!! AND IT'S LIKE THE FOG HAS LIIIFFFTTTEEED!!!" :-)
You know you're a Hunger Games fan if you and your friend replace the Team Edward/Jacob fights with Team Peeta and Team Gale. (TEAM PEETA 4EVER)
Or if your a Need series fan and you replace Team Edward/Jacob with Team Nick and Team Astley. (Totally a team Astley fan!!!)
You know you're a Phineas and Ferb fan when there's an awkward silence and you find yourself singing "...dooby dooby doo bah," under your breath.
You know you're a Despicable Me fan when you find yourself saying "Lightbulb" in a Russian accent every time you get a good idea.
If your so addicted to fanfiction that you can't get to sleep at night because your mind is going on with the story your writing or reading copy and paste in profile
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever had a really (and I mean really) obvious revelation, such as "my gosh, I get it, it's called fall, because the leaves fall from the trees!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly stupid, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever spelled your name wrong, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.(TANGLED)
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
Fun Things To Do In A Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him/her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) SAY "DING" at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.