Author has written 30 stories for Transformers, Transformers/Beast Wars, and Avengers.
Intro to Insanity...
Why hello there!
I am Autobotschic, but you can call me Auto or ABC. Or, if none of those suit your fancy, my other nicknames have and do include Icewolf, Wolfy, Mustard (don't ask), Burt, Hail, Shade, and anything else you'd like. Just a little bit about me; I'm the Head Junior Firefighter in my department, an artist, volunteer at a Therapeutic Equine Center, an author, full time High School Student //sarcastic cheers//, cosplayer, Criminal Justice Student, and the designated leader, psychologist and therapist of my friend group. My pms are always open if you wanna talk for whatever reason!
What's the News Today?
Writing, writing, and more writing with a side of writer's block. I promise I am still writing though! Just got multiple fics which you can find below.
In the works;
I'll Always Be Your S.H.I.E.L.D (A rewrite of Incognito)
The Dark Angel (Shadow Stalker's Origin Story)
Birds of a Feather Share A Bed Together (A fic both Ninja School Dropout and I are collaborating on)
Untitled (A bunch of prompts featuring many of my well known OCs like Shadow Stalker to some of my lesser ones like Fig and Twitch)
A bit about the crazy Transformers Addiction
I absolutely adore the Transformers and have a large expanse of a collection that is ever growing.
My favorite Transformer is Optimus Prime, second favorites are the Lambo Terror Twins, third favorite is Prowler, fourth favorite is Ironhide, fifth favorites are Bluestreak and Jazz.
I am known around the school by a few (primarily one person) as 'Prime' for the only reason that one time someone screamed 'LOOK IT'S OPTIMUS' and I whipped around to look as well as my ever going affection for him.
Facebook (Author Page); https://www.facebook.com/Autobotschic
Facebook (Roleplay Page); https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shadow-Stalker
Fate rarely calls upon us at the time of are choosing
I'll take you all on!
"You're old, Megatron. Yesterday's model—ready for the scrap heap!"
—Optimus Prime insults Megatron during their battle
"I am the leader of the future!"
—Starscream and Megatron arguing over Starscream's competence... again.
"We knew you were anxious to get back to Cybertron, but at least you could have waited for us."
—Optimus Prime and Mirage uttering a classic line.
"There's no one here! I must have static in my rectifiers."
—Rumble, hoodwinked by Mirage and Hound.
"Eh, I get the feeling our jet judo needs a little more work."
—Sunstreaker to Sideswipe after their failed bid to stop the Seekers
"No one's ever really disabled as long as he has courage."
—Chip Chase, and that’s one to grow on.
"We can't go down without trying! Prime would want us to go for it, no matter what the odds! Well, are you with me, or do I fight this battle alone?"
—Spike gives an inspirational battle rally to the Autobots after taking Jazz's gun
"Not snowman, Spike. Snowbot! There's a flurry in a hurry!"
—A snow-covered Jazz, surprising Spike
"Okay, Spike. You rat on me, I'll splat on you!"
—Bumblebee, after Spike warns Ratchet about Bumblebee's incoming snowball
In any war, there are calms between the storms. There will be days when we loose faith, days when our allies turn against us. But the day will never come, that we forsake this planet and its. - Optimus Prime ( this makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. LOVE THIS ONE!!!)
The Shout Out Section
Aka if you haven't heard of these people go check 'em out now
NinjaSchoolDropout-This has been my partner in crime since 2012/13. Ninja is my writing buddy and I wouldn't know what to do half the time without her. We're also currently working on a book about out lovely Escort and Prostitute characters called Birds of A Feather Share A Bed Together. It'll be starring Ninja's charismatic and pervert Freefire, and my darling black widow of sorts Amira.
RemnantofVanitas- One of my close buds from school who managed to find my fanfiction account one day during Geometry and read all the stories I told him not to. This is me calling you out, Cale. I'm watching you sir. But anyway, I got him to write fanfiction and he specializes in Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. There will be lots of SoraxKairi shippy stuff on there. And since I know you're reading this, no, I'm still not writing that Transformers lemon for you just because you'd find it amusing, you little bugger.
Randrom Drabbles, Copy-n-Paste Things, and Others
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!! (bold what you are)
1. Can recite the entire movies from memory.
2. Can tell you what Autobot is fastest, toughest and smartest and can give you exact specs.
3. Always has tabs on the best Autobot fanfiction, wallpaper and apparel.
4. Gets into accidents on the off chance Ratchet might pick her up.
5. Whenever she leaves home yells ROLL OUT!!
6. Will stare out their car window as a Camaro, Peterbuilt Semi, Pontiac Solstice, GMC Topkick, or Hummer drives by.
7. Dreams transformer pairings.
8. Wishes that her phone was an Autobot and would name it after a fallen Autobot.
9. Has used movie quotes to finish her sentences.
10. Cusses like Ironhide, Ratchet, or the Twins.
11. Makes refrences to Transformers in every school subject. ((Every subject. We were learning about Egypt and I continuously made comments about the Thirteen Primes building them. Then Greece came up and I brought up the Transformers: Prime episode Dues Ex Machina))
12. Wishes that Wheeljack could help blow up some certain people.
13. Immediately snaps awake from sleep when someone says something about Transformers. ((This statement is true. I was sleeping on the bus and somebody said 'Optimus' and I snapped awake and immediately said: "Optimus Prime?! He' absolutely fragging amazing!" and they sorta looked at me and replied with; "No Auto, Optimus LG. The phone."
14. Sings the Transformers theme in the shower, on the way to school, and on the way home just to annoy her sister.
15. Gives her friends labels as some of the Autobots. ((I know a Sunstreaker, Prowl, Bluestreak, Jazz, Ironhide, and Sideswipe.))
16. Gives her enemies labels as some of the Decepticons. ((I've nearly strangled a Megatron, Bonecrusher, Frenzy, and Rumble.))
17. Wishes she could use a double plasma cannon on her sister.
18. Has posters of her favorite Transformers.
19. Reads wayyyyyyyyyyyy too many fan-fictions about these guys.
20. Has her username having to deal with Transformers.
21. Listens to a song and then immediately thinks of a Transformer.
22. Pairs the TFs with other TFs because it's fun.
23. Squeals at the sight of a Police car and thinks of Prowl
24. Acts and pretends to be a Transformer constantly. ((I'm sorry I'm not sorry for this one!))
25. Thinks every electronic device she owns is a Transformer
|Community:||The Medic, the Weapons Specialist, and the Annoying.|
|Focus:||Cartoons Transformers/Beast Wars|