Author has written 118 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Inuyasha, Recess, Naruto, Winx Club, Danny Phantom, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Kimi ni Todoke/君に届け, Zoey 101, Victorious, iCarly, One Piece, Hey Arnold, Fairy Tail, Maid Sama!, Tsuredure Children/徒然チルドレン, and Magic Kaito/まじっく快斗.
Hey I'm Rose-Aki :)
I'm a girl who loves animes and cartoons. After I read a lot of good fanfics here I wanted to write some stories of my own so I did. When you like one of my stories feel free to review them or send me a Private Message. I'm always happy to hear what people think about my stories :)
My favorite animes are Naruto, Inuyasha, One Piece, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds. Also I really like Recess, Danny Phantom, Winx Club, Zoey 101, Victorious and iCarly.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together.
Man: Your eyes are amazing.
Man: I know how to please a woman.
Man: I looked up beautiful in the thesaurus today and your name was included."
Man: I can see forever in your eyes."
Man: You look like a dream.
Male: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Female: Did it hurt when they kicked you out of hell?
Male: I don’t have a library card, but can I check you out?
Female: No, but there are plenty of others over in the rejection section.
Male: If you were a burger at McDonald’s you’d be McGorgeous.
Female: Really? You’d be McStupid.
Male: Was that an Earthquake or did I just rock your world?
Female: No, that was just me slapping you across the face.
Male: Do you have a bandaid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
Female: Sorry, but there’s no bandaid for an eye that is black and blue.
Male: You better know CPR, because I think you just took my breath away.
Female: No, but I do know how to suffocate a pervert who’s gotten too close.
Male: Hey baby, you’ve got something on your butt, my eyes.
Female: Hey, you’ve got something in your eyes, my foot.
Male: Do ou know karate? Because your body’s kickin.
Female: Yeah, kickin your ass.
Male: I wish you were a carousel at Walmart so I could ride you all day long.
Female: I wish you were a punching bag at the gym, so I could hurt you all day long.
Male: Are your legs tired? Because you’ve been running through my mind all day long.
Female: You think so? Well lover boy, I was running away from you all day.
Male: Are you a light switch? Because you turn me on!
Female: Keep talking and you’ll be out like a light.
Male: I just moved you to the top of my to-do list.
Female: Really? I just you to the top of my Hit list.
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
Always remember these things when searching for your "special someone"
- This is the word women use to end an argument when they feel they are right and you need to shut up. Never use "fine" to describe how a woman looks - this will cause you to have one of those arguments.
- This is half an hour. It is equivalent to the five minutes that your football game is going to last before you take out the trash, so it's an even trade.
- This means "something," and you should be on your toes. "Nothing" is usually used to describe the feeling a woman has of wanting to turn you inside out, upside down, and backwards. "Nothing" usually signifies an argument that will last "Five Minutes" and end with "Fine".
- (With Raised Eyebrows!) This is a dare. One that will result in a woman getting upset over "Nothing" and will end with the word "Fine".
- (Normal Eyebrows) This means "I give up" or "Do what you want because I don't care". You will get a "Raised Eyebrow Go Ahead" in just a few minutes, followed by "Nothing" and "Fine" and she will talk to you in about "Five Minutes" when she cools off.
- This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A "Loud Sigh" means she thinks you are an idiot at that moment, and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you over "Nothing".
- Again, not a word, but a non-verbal statement. "Soft Sighs" mean that she is content. Your best bet is to not move or breathe, and she will stay content.
- This is one of the most dangerous statements that a woman can make to a man. "That's Okay" means that she wants to think long and hard before paying you back for whatever it is that you have done. "That's Okay" is often used with the word "Fine" and in conjunction with a "Raised Eyebrow".
- This is not a statement, it is an offer. A woman is giving you the chance to come up with whatever excuse or reason you have for doing whatever it is that you have done. You have a fair chance with the truth, so be careful and you shouldn't get a "That's Okay".
- A woman is thanking you. Do not faint. Just say "You're welcome".
Thanks A Lot
- This is much different from "Thanks". A woman will say "Thanks A Lot" when she is really ticked off at you. It signifies that you have offended her in some callous way, and will be followed by the "Loud Sigh". Be careful not to ask what is wrong after the "Loud Sigh" as she will only tell you "Nothing"