Author has written 14 stories for Pretty Little Liars, Death Note, Young Justice, Naruto, Pretty Woman, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
"Gold diamond ring, the house he built for me; I made a promise to keep them haunted,"
Hello everyone! My name is Scarlette (Not really) and after a small hiatus, I have returned to finish my stories.
I'm an oncoming senior (I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready I'm not ready I repeat I am not ready) in high school and want to one day teach European History (Modern) to high school students or maybe even college ones. I want to publish a book too. That's my absolute dream! :)
I love Starbucks (I am as stereotypically white as can be #psl), books, and old movies (Gone with the Wind! *swoons*). The one thing that I absolutely 100% do not like is mathematics. Ew. Get that peasantry away from me.
If you ever want to talk to me, go right ahead. I am an open book and hey, I really love talking to people!
A look at my life at the moment: They call me a rising senior but you can call me too young at heart to go to college.
Seriously though, it's the summer between my junior and senior year of high school. I really don't have much going on seeing that it's, uhm, summer. (I'm sorry that I was so sassy I don't know what came over me but see, I'm never sassy, so I'm just gonna leave it bc I'm kind of proud of myself but just know that I meant no harm. K? K) However, I am taking a dual enrollment class at my local college (English 101) so sometimes that might eat up my time.
As for my social life... Yes, I do have one (*shock*). I have a boyfriend that I love a lot and I spend a lot of time with him. I also have friends (*MORE SHOCK*) that I eat stuff with. And when I'm not with my boyfriend or my friends, I'm with my family, who I love very much. I also work out a lot (*THE MOST SHOCK*) because diabetes runs in my family and I would really rather prefer being able to produce insulin as opposed to not thank you very much.
So all that stuff (academic social) can sometimes make me hella busy but its summer and I have all night to write (which is what I usually do. #thuglife) so my updates should be every 2-3 days? Also, I post stuff about updates on my ongoing stories below, so if you're really itching for one, just check that :)
10 Truths About You
1) I've been planning my wedding since I was four. My grandchildren will probably be paying it off tbh.
2) I speak Serbian, English, German, and Italian #MultilingualMotherfucker #I'mReallyWhiteOkay
3) I did folk dance, ballet, acting lessons, and singing lessons until I was ten. I only quit bc one of the teachers told me that I needed to go on a diet (Even though I was underweight at the time). I nope-ed out of there so quickly.
4) I have had holy water thrown at me. By my priest.
5) My entire Chem class accused me of being a KGB agent.
6) The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald is one of the most beautiful books ever written and if you argue with me, I will cut you (Actually no I'm really not violent)
7) I'm super into yoga. Both the physical and spiritual parts. I think it's a beautiful art. I'd like to teach it someday.
8) I love food guys. I go through periods of excessively eating and then excessively dieting bc even though I love food, I don't like not working it off.
9) If you ever want to talk about history, hit me up asap
10) Tangled is a precious work of art and I have seen it more times than I have breathed in air.
My Ongoing Stories (Check for Updates on Progress)
Category: Anime, Death Note
Summary: When Seraphine Yagami-Johnson, the long missing cousin of Light Yagami is recovered, she's unknowingly thrust into a world of suspicion and danger. Thrown in the middle of the Kira vs. L web, she catches L's attention... And not in a good way. LxOC.
Status: I am currently planning the next part of the story because it needs to be flawlessly planned before I put it to paper. It's about to get a whole mess of complicated.
Name: Black Smoke
Category: Cartoons, Young Justice
Summary: Young Justice AU. Wally West is sent to a small town to retrieve a deadly new Cadmus weapon: biotech chips that give an outside source control of your brain. Artemis Crock is an ex-con on the run from her father, one of her many actions to hide dangerous technology that she stole from him, the very same technology that Wally is looking to retrieve.
Status: Except Chapter Six by Monday or Tuesday
Contact:Instagram (Let me prove to you how white I am): @mxlica
Facebook and Email: PM me and I will give it to you