Poll: Well you know Sires from 'Reading the Hallows'. Which Hogwarts house do you think is best for him? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Harry Potter, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Death Note, Merlin, Sherlock, and Kuroshitsuji.
Fanfiction has removed my story Reading the hallows (sth about lyrics or sth) i'm going to post it again but not sure when or even if its goin to be in fanfiction
Seeing the account name you might guess that this account is shared between two people…(in which case you shall be right)…but if your intelligence has abandoned you like mine does from time to time, then let me tell you in CAPITALS: THIS ACCOUNT IS SHARED BETWEEN ELLIOT AND RUTH (formerly known as Sasuke)…even though I, Elliot, do most, if not all, of the work…*sigh*
…Just some little tidbits bout us
NAME: I would tell you but then I’d have to kill you
NAME: Now that would be telling
-"Randomness is the base of conversation."
-"I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off."
-“Death is Life's way of telling you, 'You're fired!”
-"I 'could' act like a normal person, but where's the fun in that?" (Yes where is the fun in that?)
-"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.”
-“Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.”
-“Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!”(That is what I live by on)
-“I don't suffer from insanity - I enjoy every minute of it.”
-“Growing old is inevitable/mandatory. Growing up is optional.”
-“Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.”
- "No one ever committed suicide while reading a good book, but many have tried while trying to write one."
-Whoever said nothing is impossible obviously never tried to slam a revolving door shut.
-" When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets. “(So painfully true)
- Insecurities are about as useful as putting the pin back in the grenade.
- Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
- Don't regret doing things; regret getting caught.
- "Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do insult them, you are a mile away and you have their shoes."
- "Friends are God’s apology for relatives.”
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
-When I was born I was so surprised I didn't talk for a year.
-Life without me, how boring would that be?
-If guns kill people then can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
….oh and Ungah!!!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||TV Shows Sherlock|