Author has written 6 stories for Avengers, Inuyasha, and Naruto.
Birthday: October 6
Important News: I'm writing one story right now since my original stories are still in the works. It would seem I'm allergic to success, since the publishers are interested but want me to edit my stories further. I am having writer's block though in regards to my original work and it sucks, but hopefully I'll overcome it soon. In the meantime, I'll brush up on my writing skills with reading/writing fanfiction like I used to I suppose. I hope some of you won't be disappointed that I deleted a majority of my stories. Anyhow, much love and best wishes to everyone.
- I'm in college currently and I won't say how old I actually am however, I find age to be a private piece of info, unless asked directly. Okay fine, you guys got me, I'm twenty one.
- Don't be fooled by the date I supposedly joined, I've actually been reading on this site since 2005. I didn't get a profile, obviously, until 2011 because I used to lurk and never review/write.
-I'm generally a talkative, nice person but if you mess with me I'll sharpen the claws and talons lol.
- I love cloudy rainy days, frappuccinos, adorable animals, and writing.
- I am obsessed with the Avengers, Naruto, Inuyasha for the most part though I do have other shows/movies/books that I like but would be too long to list.
- I prefer yaoi, but I like some straight and yuri pairings also.
- I strongly dislike trolls. I don't understand their kind. Here's a brilliant idea haters, and bear with me because it might be quite odd to you, but instead of stalking a story that you hate why not just read something you enjoy and feel is good? Why waste your time with something you don't like? And just because you don't like it, doesn't mean other people will also. Everyone has their own perception and opinions. Yeah, pretty much. Flamers have also forgotten one of the golden rules of life: "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."
Fanfiction is a site for people who are different, but don't care because, they know it's who they really are.
Fanfiction is a site for people who hang onto dreams.
Fanfiction is a site for people who ditched reality and went for something different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who admire the guy who tries to be different.
Fanfiction is a site for people who've ever exclaimed 'Voldemort out, bitches!' in the middle of an awkward silence.
Fanfiction is a site for people who get funny looks for reading in class.
Fanfiction is a site for people who talk to themselves... a lot.
Fanfiction is a site for those of us who can't express ourselves in life.
Fanfiction is a site for people who've ever compared their classmates to characters from books.
Fanfiction is a site for girls who are deperately in love with a non existant guys. (Because they're the best kind...)
Fanfiction is a site for people who have been called at least one of the following- Weirdo, Loner, Nerd, Lick, Geek, Shy, Silent, Creepy, Crazy, Insane, Eccentric, Psycho, Odd, Mental or Different.
Fanfiction is a site for those of us who aren't accepted in the real world
Fanfiction is a site for people who daydream and constantly imagine the impossible.
Fanfiction is a site for people who cried while reading Just Listen.
Fanfiction is a site for secret fourteen year old spies for MI6.
Fanfiction is a site for wizards wating for their Hogswarts letter.
Fanfiction is a site for vampires trapped in human bodies.