Poll: Who should I include in my next Doctor Who fanfiction? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Doctor Who, Hunger Games, Alphas, Sanctuary, Sherlock Holmes, Psych, Phantom of the Opera, and Harry Potter.
Formerly GallifreyanGal. Hello, dears! First things first, eh? My name's Aralena, I'm twenty years old, I'm British, and that's about all you'll know about that! Random facts about me...Well, I love Doctor Who, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Alex Kingston, Elisabeth Sladen (R.I.P.), the Sarah-Jane Adventures, Torchwood, John Barrowman, Pirates of the Carribean, The Phantom of the Opera, and about a bajillion other things!
Favorite color(s)?: Black, Blue, Red, and Green
Favorite Artist(s)/Band(s)? : I Am Kloot, Queen, The Hours, The White Stripes, The Dead Weather, Sufjan Stevens, Nine Inch Nails, Adele, Johnny Cash (suprising, for a Brit!),Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, The Cure, Metric, Muse, The Smiths, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Guns n' Roses, Poison, Jack White, Karen Elson, Anya Marina, Metallica, David Bowie, etc etc etc.
Favorite Food? : Chinese food, for sure.
My Favorite Doctors :
1. David Tennant: David was the 'Recovering Doctor', that's for sure! He was just so brilliant, and emotional, and very expressive! He could be cheeky and witty one moment, and go to the Oncoming Storm in less than a second! Pure brilliance on his part. Also, have you seen him in 'Casanova'?!
2. Tom Baker: Though I was a 90's child, Tom Baker was my first. And he was excellent. Of course, I mean he was my first Doctor, and he was excellent in his role! What did you think I meant? o.O Tom Baker was one of those people whose brilliance just oozed out of every pore. I mean, honestly, it can't really get better if you're looking at the Old Who.
3. Christopher Eccleston: Ah, Chris! Personally, I think he was the reason that Doctor Who made the comeback that it did. With him in the role of the Doctor, how could you not love it? And I'm not just saying this because he hails from Lancashire as well. /shifty He was the 'Dark Doctor', the most emotionally disturbed Doctor. The diamond encased by the leather shell. And, Chris is a sweetheart in real life! Long story behind me knowing that xD
4. Matt Smith: He was the 'Recovered Doctor'. The completely witty, cheeky, brilliantly mad Doctor, but still had a bit of a dark edge when challenged. His face-off with the Daleks showed how different he was than Eccleston and Tennant, though, if you look closely, you can see a bit of Eccleston's Doctor and Tennant's Doctor in him.
My Favorite Companions:
1. River Song: Okay, fine, fine! River Song isn't technically a companion, but I say to hell with the technicalities - she's a companion in my book! River Song is just one of those people/characters who keep you guessing! I must say, I did quite love it when the Doctor made the 'Mrs. Robinson' comment. Then again, you'd have to remember who 'Mrs. Robinson' was and such... Anyhow! I love how she's always keeping everyone on their toes (especially the Whovians!) with everything she says and does. Though, I must admit to stealing her catchphrase /shifty
2. Donna Noble: Oh, Donna, Donna, Donna! From 'Oi! Spaceman!' to "You've got to be kidding me", we all love Donna, don't we!? Her sassiness never ceases to amuse and amaze me, and I love the way she simply slaps the Doctor when he's being daft! Insults are nothing to her, but it always seems there's something deeper to Donna. Am I the only one who thinks that Donna's snappy, brash attitude is a facade to cover her true emotions? I don't know, but what I do know is that I love Donna Noble!
3. Wilfred Mott: Oh, dear Wilf! Though he might not have been the companion that we think about when we think about people such as Amy Pond or Rose Tyler, he was one of the Doctor's greatest friends. Wilfred, always there in the face of danger, and always protecting his granddaughter, Donna :) Even though he did knock four times, signalling the Doctor's regeneration, the Doctor was still friends with him.
4. Sarah-Jane Smith : Oh, Sarah-Jane, the world mourns for you! With Sarah-Jane along as a companion, it seemed the series had two mavericks on board. Both Sarah-Jane and the Doctor took the helm and steered Doctor Who into uncharted, beautiful waters. There isn't enough space to put all my thoughts about Sarah-Jane, but I will say this : Elisabeth Slader played Sarah-Jane Smith with such a grace, that it's hard to beat her.
If you've ever wondered what you're like in a parallel universe, put this on your profile.
A large percentage of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Or "it's" and "its". Or "there", "their" and "they're". If you are one of the ones that do know the differences and want to deck those who don't, put this in your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, put this in your profile
If you have ever gotten a song stuck in your head that you only know a few words to, and then gotten so fed up that you looked the lyrics up online just so that you could have something else stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you really have no idea how this copy and pasting stuff started, but enjoy it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of characters in your head, put this onto your profile.
If you get way to excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your pro if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile
If you easily finish one novel (or more) a day, copy this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile. (which is how much?)
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If random songs just pop into your head at any given moment, from 'I've Been Working On the Railroad', to the Animorph version of the Barney song (I hate you, you hate me, we're an alien family ect. Personally, I like this version better) to your most favorite song ever, copy and paste this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
1F Y0U C4N UND3R574ND 7H15 M355463 C0PY 17 4ND P4573 17 1N70 Y0UR PR0F1L3
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer!
If you read multiple books at the same time copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt guilty eating an apple because 'An apple a day keeps the Doctor away', copy and paste this into your profile.
If FanFiction.net is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile
If you are a girl and you don't wear make-up, paste this in your profile because you rock.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't care what other people think about you or your clothes, about how much money you have, or about how pretty you are, paste this in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading your own stories, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are Doctor Who obsessed, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say right before you say it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe spelling and grammar are important, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy this into your profile.
98 percent of the Internet population has a Myspace. If you are part of the 2 percent that can resist stupid fads, copy this into your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO! (Under those rules, what is earth?)
Too many people are on crack. If you're not, copy this into your profile.
Too many people smoke marijuana. If you don't copy this into your profile.
If you think writing FF stories is fun, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever wanted to slap someone, copy this into your profile.
If you are a chocoholic copy this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you find yourself making fanfictions of other fanfictions in your head, post this in your profile.
If you randomly check your email every five minutes while on the computer, copy this into your profile.
If you adore chocolate and frequently suffer from chocolate cravings while you have no access to the heavenly substance, copy this into your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If someone has ever called you weird, copy and paste this to your profile.
Chocolate chip cookies are yummy! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever breathed, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been on the computer for hours on end reading/writing FFs, you know what to do.
If you have ever written something, loved it, but then next time you read it you hate it and completely rip it apart and completely rewrote it, copy and paste this on your profile.
93 Percent Of the people who read this won't repost it.
Don't be one of those people.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consectutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile
If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you just wanna annoy people for the heck of it then copy this into ya profile. (This is for my brother. I've asked him. They [little brothers] really do this.)
If you have ever zoned out for more than 5 consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than 5 consecutive minutes about Doctor Who, copy this into your profile.
1) Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, ETC on shuffle
2) For each question, press the next button to get your answer
1. What would you say about your boyfriend?
Supernatural - Daughtry
2. What is the first thing you say in the morning?
It's My Life - Bon Jovi
3. Your teacher is...
My Same - Adele
4. What's written on your classroom's blackboard?
Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles
5. How would you describe your next door neighbors?
My Sacrifice - Creed
6. What would your best friend say about you?
Good Luck Charm - Elvis Presley
7. How do you feel right now?
Drowning - Love and Theft
8. What's on your bedside table right now?
The Bird and the Worm - Owl City
9. What did you do when you woke up this morning?
Learn To Be Lonely - Minnie Driver
10. When you open your wardrobe you see...?
Memory - Cats
11. What did you say after you last attended a concert?
Roll With the Changes - REO Speedwagon
12. If you had to write a Doctor Who Fan Fiction right now, what would the title be?
The Emptiness - Alesana
13. A song you would sing at your school's talent show would be...?
Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
14. Your life's theme song is...
Make You Feel My Love - Bob Dylan
15. How would you describe what you are doing this moment?
Don't Know Why - Nora Jones
16. If you had to go and jump off a building, what would your last words be?
Time for Me to Fly - REO Speedwagon
17. Your motto is...?
Love Like Heaven - Sarah Buxton
18. If you could buy anything in this world you'd buy...?
Secrets - One Republic
19. Whad did you dream about last night?
The Phantom of the Opera - Phantom of the Opera
20. Any last words?
Let It Be - The Beatles
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like copying and pasting these copy and paste things, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have seen a TV show so much that you can tell anyone what episode they are looking for just by hearing a little piece from it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
.eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you're random, and proud of it, post this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you have ever heard the voices of the characters of the book you're reading in your head...copy/paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have EVER been so obsessed with a song you actually A.) Dream about it, B.) Sing it in school no matter who's listening OR C.) Know the lyrics by heart and sing it no matter how off key you are, copy this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/someone else, copy this into your profile
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
Steven Moffat once described Rose Tyler as the Doctor's 'needy girlfriend' Copy and paste this into your profile if this makes you angry!!
If you're a Sci Fi geek (like me) copy and paste this into your profile.
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
OK, copy and paste this to your Profile if you are obsessed, or just really, really like Doctor Who:
How You Know If You Are Obsessed With Doctor Who:
1) You would rather spend time watching DW than anything else.
2) Whenever something Who-ish comes up, you're chest tightens.
3) You write and read DW fanfictions.
4) You make up a DW word
5) You make your mom go to the library during school just to get DW books. (not so much)
6) You beg your parents to stay up late at night and watch DW. (I live in the trailer and I'm 18 so they don't really care as long as I get up before 10/11 AM)
7) You base your schedule on when the next DW episode will be on TV.
8) During the day, all you can think about is DW.
9) You "pretend" that you are friends with the Doctor and a blue highlighter of yours is the sonic screwdriver.
10) You search the internet for a sonic screwdriver, and get the app on ur itouch/phone.
11) You search the internet for a shirt that says "I'd rather be watching Doctor Who".
12) In an essay, you destroy human dignity, then say "I'd rather be a Time Lord".
13) You listen late at night for the wheezing sounds of the TARDIS.
14) You wonder what situations you can put yourself in to be able to find the Doctor. (I'm actually going to write a story like that)
15) You copy and paste this onto your profile.
16) You have tried fish-sticks and custard
17) You begin to wonder if that nasty teacher that has it in for you is really a human or not... (I wonder if
18) You begin to wonder in general if all the people around you are human.
19) You find yourself wishing that the TARDIS would appear in the classroom before a big test and take you away so you can study.
20) You begin to want to take engineering so you can learn to pilot the TARDIS.
21) Instead of using the phrase "Two Heads are Better than One", you use the phrase, "Two Hearts are Better than One".
22) DW is your favorite conversation starter. (and even if it's not, i'll relate whatever i'm talking about to DW!)
23) YOU WANT YOU'RE OWN TIME MACHINE/TARDIS!!
24) You buy a telescope just so you can look for a flying blue box every night.
25) You are deathly afraid of Christmas Trees (The Christmas Invasion), Scarecrows (Family of Blood / Human Nature), Angels (Time of Angels / Flesh and Blood / Voyage of the Damned), Planes (Midnight), and Engines (The Beast Below).
26) You cried in many of the DW episodes (every, single, episode! whether there was a happy ending or not!)
27) You are reading all of these and saying yes to most of them!