Author has written 2 stories for Naruto, and Legend of Zelda.
I'm currently in middle school and obsessed with solitaire and soda. Also, I'm insane and most likely need a life. That's about it. maybe...
92 of the teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8 that still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you can't stand stupid girls copy and paste this onto your profile
If you are planing world domination (most of us are) then copy and paste this onto your profile.
I do not suffer from insanity! I enjoy every minute of it!
The next time u think ur perfect, try walking on water.
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned
When tempted to fight fire with fire, remember that the fire department generally uses water.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'. (I have done that. Everyone asked why. I just told them to walk away in accordance with the prophecy. They looked at me funny and backed away...)
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deep he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
And if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for u
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list.
1. Find a globe. Spin it. What does it say? Me no have globe, magic question man.
2. Pick a book. Go to page 56, line 3, word 6. What does it say? Flying (Manga counts as a book, right?)
3. What can you hear right now? The magic vortex in my closet making whooshing noises while everyone in my house screams. Yippee!
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you, other than yourself. Does the voice in my head count as a person, cause he's real nice when you get to know him;)
5. Turn on the T.V. What show is on? NCIS...
6. Type your name with your elbow. LizandGen (I AM VICTORIOUS! AND TALENTED!)
7. What happened the last time you were typing on this computer? I played poker with Gen. He is really good at that game!
8. Stand up. Spin around 3 times. What do you see? Duck tape and the two generals of my mutant army of DEATH!! Remember kids, there's only three things you need to rule the world. Fanfiction, a zombie/robot army, and duck tape. Can't go wrong with duck tape.
9. If you could be anyone from Warriors, who would you be? I don't know, SO STOP HARASSING ME!!!!
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. What do they spell? Nyeeizlcoe. This counts as a question, right? RIGHT?!
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Eliizzle
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Silver Fox
3. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Ann Cloverly
4. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Lyoelton
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): Silver Dr.Pepper
6. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Elizabeth (That was a fail.)
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Percy
9. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (fav fruit, and something that can go wrong): Pineapple Souffle (What? Souffles sometimes collapse in the oven, so technically they can go wrong.)
10. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): Silver Bandana.