Author has written 13 stories for Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Aladdin, Fullmetal Alchemist, Black Blood Brothers, Dragon Ball Z, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Detective Conan/Case Closed.
I OWN NOTHING BUT THE PLOTS OF THE STORIES I WRITE AND MY MIND!!!!
I MAKE NO MONEY OFF OF THESE STORIES!!!!
All you need to know about me is that...
I am the Goddess of everything!!!!!
I have a monkey named Blitzen as a servant. (My sister lol)
I want to become an author.
I accept flames 'cause chances are I can come up with worse shit than the flamer! (LOL... Flamer)
I am not homophobic nor do I support homophobia!!!!!!
Questions I have:
Do people even read the profiles?
Why do people think vampires sparkle? I know for a fact that I DO NOT SPARKLE!!!!
31.5.12 (Yes I write the date day.month.year):
I have just read some old reviews and have decided to type up some more of what I have already written.
Please my oh so wonderful readers do not fret, my awesomeness has allowed me to continue writing all of my stories I just haven't had the time to type them. My awesomeness will not allow me to abandon my stories until they are complete even if I begin to hate them.
I shall begin by typing and posting my ItaDei crackfic enjoy! :)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
this is a break in the profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
To my faithful readers,
I am sorry it is taking me so long to update. Don't worry I have not abandoned a single story, I merely don't have enough time to type as I'm not that fast. I have continued to write the stories by hand and they have all progressed very far. I will be graduating on the 14th of June and will have more time to type. Also, I like to have my friend Zorro-Chan (A.K.A. Dei-Chan A.K.A. KyubiChan95) read the stories before I post them. I would also appreciate it if all who read this would vote on my poll. And thank you all for the reviews. I keep reading them when I start to lose interest in my stories then I come up with hundreds of ideas, but deciding which to use is very difficult. And please do not complain that I could have used the time it took me to type this to type and update my stories. The way I see it the more I type the faster I will get and the faster I get the faster I will update. So bai-bai for now.
Lot's of love,