Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, and Scorpio Races.
If you’re actually taking the time to read this in today’s world, I applaud you. Now, a little about me: my name’s Daniella, but you can call me Dani. I’m 15, and a Slytherin, HP dork. I’m trying to work on my writing skills, so what better place to start than fan fiction? I take a while to upload, but I try to make the wait worth it. Tell me if it isn’t. My OTP is Scorpius/Lily L. I HATE ROSE!!! As you can probably tell from the first three sentences, my grammar is horrible. So, uh, go easy on me please!
If you’re coming here for some Twilight, you better hit the back button, because I HATE Twilight. All you’re gonna find here is Harry Potter. [Sirius]ly. I’m going through a massive rewriting process, because what I have up here is crap. If you want to see what I’m working on, keep on reading.
1) How To Make Your Story Suck Less: Now, call me a hypocrite, but I’m giving out writing advice. This is just the basic stuff, so don’t make this your fall-back guide. It’s in the Harry Potter section because I am just dorky like that, and because it’s chock full of references. Rated T for language and Twilight-bashing.
2) Behind Closed Doors: This is actually a bit of a plotless fic. It’s just about what the hallowed halls of Hogwarts have seen. There’s going to be lots of Scorpius/Lily moments, Slytherin-redemption moments and such. Rated T for themes and language. I'm currently searching for a beta to help me with all chapters up and yet to come.
3) Dirty Little Secret: This fic is actually based largely off of the fabulous works of Laurie Halse Anderson and the song by the All-American Rejects. This is just a look into some of the psychology of the Harry Potter characters. However, this is a FIC, not accurate, and most likely, not happening. It’s rated in between a T and a M for themes and language. It’s recommended that you don’t read this if you’re under 13.
4) Harry Potter and the Imprint of the Gods: This is my mega story. It’s not out yet, so don’t look for it. It’s going through some massive editing. It’s a major crossover of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, among other famous series. Takes place in OotP, and is AU. It’s got some major bashing of certain HP characters and definitely Twilight. Rated T for a hideously slow author, language and themes. And I think I'm definitely gonna need a beta, so PM if you're interested!
5) The Medusa Plot: This is a Lily L./Scorpius fic inspired by a movie. I'm hoping to make this a very good fic, so I'll need a beta- although not yet! That's all I can say for now, because it's just too iffy.
6) Dear Writers of Fanfiction: This is exactly what it sounds like, except our favorite people are commenting on Scorpilly and Scorose. Written by a Scorpilly fan, and very anti-Rose. Rated T for language.
7) Call of the Wild: This is my only not-HP fic. It's a Scorpio Races fanfiction- very good book, major recomend. This is another "missing moments" or "future moments" thing."
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|