Author has written 25 stories for NCIS, Last Song, Victorious, Transformers, Nine Lives of Chloe King, Bible, Flicka, Lord of the Rings, X-Men: The Movie, Misc. Books, Warrior, 2011, NCIS: Los Angeles, Harry Potter, Avengers, Snow White and the Huntsman, Merlin, Thor, and Revolution.
Ninja Name: Mekarinshifuto
I guess you should know that I just really like writing and fanfiction is so fun to me:) I actually plan on becoming a photojournalist. So this is me flexing that muscle although I most certainly am not reporting. I want to travel to Paris, Italy, England, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, New Zealand, Dominican Republic (On Mission's Trip).
I am a Christian but I still make mistakes, it's not like I'm devout or anything, but I thought "They should know where I'm coming from". I know, reading some of my stuff, you wouldn't think that I am Christian but most of these were written when I was really struggling with my faith.
So I really encourage other Christian writers on here to voice it if you're not. And those in a Christian family but just not willing to go that extra step, read Psalms 119. It really helped me become more trusting and comfortable with God.
I ship a lot of couples:
1: Write down a guy's name--Ethan (You are completely in love with this guy)
2: Favorite color--Blue (You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love)
3: First Initial--K (You have a lot of love and friendships in your life)
4: Birth Month--December (Your love life will not be too great but eventually you will find your soulmate)
5: Black or White--Black (Your life will take a different direction, it will seem hard at the time)
6: Name A Girl--Abby (This person is your best friend)
7: Favorite Number--21 (This is how many close friends you will have in a lifetime)
8: California or Florida--California (You like adventure)
9: Ocean or Lake--Lake (You are loyal to your friends and your love. You are very reserved)
10: Realistic wish--For an adventure
Pick 10 random characters or people, they can be anyone you want.
10-King Peter the Magnificent
1 woke you up in the middle of the night. What do you do? I scream, then sigh, and smile insanely. Then hug him. Then ask him if I can feel his mutton chops...
2 ask ed you on a date...I'm not a lesbian...Didn't know she was...
3 walked into the bathroom while you were showering... GET IN MAN! LET'S SAVE THE PLANET!
4 announced he was marrying 9...YOU'RE GAY!!!!!!!?????
5 cooked you dinner... Cool. What did she make?
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping...Watch out for those awkward tan lines on your arm.
7 suddenly confessed to being family...That...explains a lot actually.
8 got put into the hospital...Don't tell them your BATMAN!!!!...oops...
9 made fun of your friends...Well, they'd probably make fun of him too.
10 ignored you all the time... I'd kill myself.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?... Kill them with his kick-butt claws.
You're on vacation with 2 and break your leg. What will 2 do?... Keep calm and make me a brace from the resources around her.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?... Nothing much, a small lunch in the woods and a kiss;)
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do to save you?... Well save me of course!!
You're about to do something that will make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do?... Try to talk me out of it like a good sister.
You're about to marry 10. What's 6's reaction?... Be with the one you love!
You got dumped by someone. How does 7 cheer you up?..."Well let's face it, it was gonna happen anyway." I hit him with his cane and it's ALL BETTER:D
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?...Takes me on a ride in his Batmobile!
You compete in a tournament, how does 9 support you?... He trains me to become a better fighter.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?...Look at me like I'm insane. (I am)
Movies: Miracle (Hot hockey players, what can I say?), the Batman movies, James Cameron's Avatar, Flicka (The recent one), Harry Potter 1-7.2, Grownups, Lord of The Rings 1-3, Pocahontas, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan, Pride and Prejudice, War Horse, Warrior
TV Shows: NCIS, Supernatural, BBC Merlin, NCIS: LA,
Books:...Too many to count. But I can tell you my favorite authors are James Patterson, J.K Rowling, Emily Dickinson, Jane Austen, and Christopher Paolini. So that should give you a hint about what I like.
Music: Pretty much all country music except for most of the new artists, Switchfoot, Lifehouse, Coldplay, old Lady Gaga, , Paramore, Skillet, Casting Crowns, Needtobreathe, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Colbie Caillat, Vanessa Carlton, A Fine Frenzy, and Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds (Harry Potter...Yeah, figure that one out)
1. How are you feeling today? Just That Girl by Drew Seeley...So I guess I'm "just that girl"?
2. Will you go far in life? One Day by Hans Zimmer...Yes, and it'll be romantic and epic and piratey!
3. How do your friends see you? By Your Side by Tenth Avenue North...On a friends note, I'll always be there for them. (It's actually a Christian song)
4. Will you get married? In Christ Alone by Natalie Grant...So, if it's God's will???
5. What is your best friend's theme song? Every Time You Lie by Demi Lovato...Wow, that actually fits...Ha:)
6. What is the story of your life? Was I The Only One by Jordin Sparks...Another thing that actually really makes sense...I'm sad now:/
7. What will the rest of high school be like? Got Dynamite by Demi Lovato...Someone will try to figure me out but won't be able to...
8. How will you get ahead in life? Feel It In Your Heart by Abandon...GOD WILL HELP ME THROUGH!
9. What is the best thing about your friends? Long Live by Taylor Swift...Okay, I'm gonna cry a little. That just...it's just RIGHT. Oh wow...I'm gonna text my best friend now.
10. To describe your grandparents? Breakout by Miley Cyrus...I have no idea. When they were young they wanted adventure?
11. How is your life going? Southern Voice by Tim McGraw...So, historically!
12. What song will play at your funeral? Chemicals React by Aly and AJ...On other words, my life will end with questions and lost love.
13. How does the world see you? You Are Being Loved by Steven Curtis Chapman...So, even if I'm feeling unworthy, I'm always being loved by at least one person:-)
14. Will you have a happy life? Give In To Me by Garrett Hedlund and Leighton Meester. Translation, I'll be happy once I give into a passionate man who loves me very much.
15. Do people secretly lush over you? A Place In This World by Taylor Swift...So, I don't know? No?
16. How can I make myself happy? Don't You Wanna Stay? by Jason Aldean feat. Kelly Clarkson. I CAN STAY!!!!!!
17. What should you do with your life? All I Want To Do by Sugarland...In other words, relax with my man when I can:)
18. Will you have children? Take It Off by Ke$ha...So, no!
19. What is your deep dark secret? Two Is Better Than One (feat. Taylor Swift) by Boys Like Girls...I love someone and can't live without them but I don't want to admit it.
20. What is your mortal enemy's theme song? Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert...I love that song...Oh well, they got to jail for murder anyway...
21. What is your personality like? Timing Is Everything by Garrett Hedlund...Wise for my age but still loving.
22. What will be played at your wedding? A Bad Day by Daniel Powter...
23. What is your favorite daddy/daughter song? Leavin' by Jesse McCartney...Um, in a nonincestual way, my daddy will protect me better that any boy.
24. Will tomorrow be a good day? Welcome To Hollwood by Mitchel Musso...No. Someone will betray me.
25. What type of guy will you fall in love with? Like It or Leave It by Aly and AJ. Meaning an impatient, egotistical guy who wants my virginity but I'm waiting for marriage. If he stays though, it'll be a love for the ages:)
I come from a Christian family and my parents are divorced. I hate my biological father but my stepdad is awesome. I have a brother named Sam and a little sister named Stella. I'm the oldest.
My life should be a reality TV show. Trust me, you would all watch it!!:D At least, I think you would.
The poems I post are my own.
I have stories in NCIS, Lord of the Rings, Thor, Warrior and Transformers. Read 'em. Enjoy 'em. Review 'em:)
I am obsessed with Supernatural. It's amazing!
Cowboy Take Me Away:
Okay, I'll let you go now...
Unsafe External Link