Author has written 22 stories for Twilight, Dragon Ball Z, Vampire Diaries, Bleach, Avatar: Last Airbender, Sacred Breath series, and Sherlock.
I'm good at angsty. I like angsty. Prepare for angsty unless you're reading Road Trip to Forks. Then, prepare for laughter. I enjoy laughter. But I like to write angsty. My goal with angst is to make you tear up. That happens, I feel successful. Here's a tissue just in case, and I hope you like my stories. PaintedinAllColors
I love to read. I like Bleach, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vampire Diaries, Negima(but I'm not really sure about the plot), KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple, Blue Exorcist, One Piece, and Dragon Ball Z/Kai/GT. Also Twilight, but Edward looks very very very very constipated. And I like to watch Devil May Cry cuz Dante's AWESOME!!!!!!!! Lastly, I happen to like Vash the Stampede. He's one of those awesome characters!
And since humans are curious, here are some random facts about me.
1) I eat a lot. ex- One day for breakfast I had one slice of toast, half a bagel, one glass of orange juice, three and a half giant chocolate chip cookies, one glass of milk, and a handful of cereal, and I was still hungry afterwards. (My friend thinks I am possessed by an abiku. If you don't know what it is, look it up. I actually might be...)
2) I have perverted and insane best friends, one of whom likes to eat bananas. I do not like bananas (I mean the FRUIT banana, by the way)
3) I argue a LOT with one of my friends- right now we're debating APPLEHEADS(me) VS. LEMONHEADS(him). We've been arguing about this since April 2011. In January 2012, we agreed to disagree.
4) One of my friends is so whipped. And she says I won't understand until I fall in love? WTF much?
5) I love to draw (PM me and I may draw you a picture if you ask nicely)
6) I like to write
7) I have a HUGE sweet tooth
8) I listen to a bunch of bands nobody has ever heard of and I really don't give a damn about that.
9) I LOVE bright colors!
10) I don't care what others think of me! Except when they make assumptions about my life. Then I get mad. Like my friend's friends think we're together. Where did that come from? And then this other time when two of my friends said that I like the friend I argue with because I do the "hair thingie". WTF? I ALWAYS do the "hair thingie" And one of my other friends paired me up with someone else who is my friend, but we're not that close. I ask him everything I want to know about science. For example, he told me that the Earth's magma is hot and all melty because of nuclear fusion.
11) I am random. Did you know having sex burns many calories? My friend told me that, and I said, "In that case, I'm gonna do that at least once a week." I'm kidding, though. I'm, as a friend delicately put it, "skinny as hell". What a way with words. And I eat a whole lot too. It's just plain weird... Once, I invented an expression: OMSF. As in Oh My Spicy Food. It's still in use today!
12) I have ridiculously weird dreams. Don't believe me? I'm not kidding. I'll provide examples.
Example A. I was visiting my uncle's house(my uncle was Grimmjow in this dream) and all my friends were there with me. We were looking for toilet paper, and the floor plan said it was on Level D. So we all took the elevator to Level D, which was a concrete room with qa very tiny bathroom. There was no toilet paper there. Then, I persuaded everyone to go into the bathroom, and the black floor tiles levitated. My friend and her crush were holding on to each other as we hurtled downwards at the speed of light. Everyone was screaming except for me, because I was calmly drinking Sprite. Then, we got to this secret lab kinda place, and my unlce was there. One of my friend's math teacher was there, and he laiughed and my uncle shot him. Grimmjow was like a Mob boss in this. He told me that the toilet paper was down this hallway, so I followed it. Everyone stayed behind. Then, I go through this door, and end up in a grassy meadow. Then a white rabbit ran by draggin two dead calves behind it. A mob was chasing the rabbit, and I followed them. We ended up in a giant cave, with a chocolate lake in the middle. Then, a sugar stalagmite fell on the rabbit's head, giving him amnesia. The rabbit was good from then on, and we were at a feast. Then, Ben Stiller took me and my friends out on a balcony, and pointed to this place called "Mainie". It looked very rustic, and he said, "We better watch out for Mainie. That Santa Claus may be competetion. And no, Mainie is not Maine.
Example B. I was driving through West Virginia or SOuth Carolina. Then, I realized that I had left my sweater in an amusement park. (Six Flags I think) So we went to the Walmart and we stopped in the parking lot. Everyone came out, and we walked into the Walmart. But this guy who looked like Berserker followed us inside. And at the same time, we said,"are you stalking me or somehting?" Then, I saw my friend Brian in front of the electron section. We chatted a bit, and then we moved on. Then I saw my friend Melissa who was buying a 12 foot tall paack of gum(she had a dream about this, and she woke up just as she was about to buy the gum). So we talked. Then, one of my teachers, ushered us to the exit then asked how could he help us. I told him I had lost my jacket, and he walked over to this giant bulletin board, where he told us where to find it. So we walked along (Berserker look-alike was still with us) and we get lost. Then, we run into Odin, Freya, and the real Berserker, who's the one with us's twin brother. And we are about to have a fight to the death when the lights start flashing and they disappear. Then, Berserker look-alike(I think his name was Fred) gave me my jacket.
Example C. I was in school in my 6th grade teacher's class, reading the 4th book to the Inheritance Cycle. And it was called Grimmy. Then I fell asleep, and I had a dream, IN my dream. I was in a Walmart, and I was part of an army fighting against evil. And my friend was part of our army, as well as several thousand dwarves, humans, and elves. As well as Mirai Trunks and Beck from Victorious. And was led by Dumbledore. The other side had Cell, Nappa, a bunch of evil people, and was led by Voldemort. And so the war began, and I had this totally AWESOME sword. So me and Mirai Trunks were fighting Cell, but I got thrown into our side, and then I asked the god Thor to come help us, and we beat Cell, who was wearing his "Perfect Armor". Several dead people later, I was fighting this wizard who looked like the lead singer of Wheatus by the place where they had a bunch of water bottles. And he could reform from water, too. So I kept on killing him, and he kept on coming back, and then I tossed him into a bathtub filled with water, and he was trapped. And then a bunch of Orks (yes, Lord of the Rings) came and started attacking me, and then Sid, from Soul Eater, and Mifune show up and then we beat them. And when we do, the we won the war, and we were regrouping. But then I saw this guy holding a bunch of food, and I rushed back and grab tons of water, and ten paclks of Oreo's and chocolate, and Beck was flirting with the cashier.
Example D. The Straw Hat Pirates had just left Water Seven with Franky and were on their way to Sabaody. But on the way there, Luffy saw this really cool looking distortion in the air, and Nami said she'd heard it was called a leven. So Luffy jumped into it, in typical Luffy way, and then gets lost. Of course, everyone BUT Chopper, Usopp and Nami go in to save him. Somehow, they meet Ace, who was also trapped in there, and then they get out. But then the levens turn into bubbles and chase them, almost all the way to Sabaody. So now they're kinda hanging out, relieved, but then a series of small yet dangerous whirlpools fling ME onto their ship, and then after Nami gets them out of the whirlpool maze thing, we end up in the New World. Me and Luffy and the rest see this ship that looks abandoned, and we go in and make ourselves at home. (There was food, and stuff to drink on the ship) I feel this sense of familiarity, and ask Yasopp and Benn where Shanks it. But then everyone from the Sunny asks me who I'm talking to, and I get really sad cuz they can't see Shanks' crew. Anywayz, they point up these stairs, and I ascend them and then there's Shanks and I smile and he smiiles and do you know what happens next? Of course not, so let me tell you. HE. HUGS. ME. Yes, I got a hug from Red-Haired Shanks in a dream and it felt so freaking real, the warmth of the hug and his stubble accidentally grazing my cheek woke me up. HELL YES!!!!!
And those aren't even my weirdest dreams yet. PM me if you're curious about what my weirdest were IF YOU DARE. Yeah, they're that odd.
13) I called somebody a bastard the other day! It was the first time, too. I also called him a lying, coward, scumbag cuz he was leading my friend on. Yeah, don't mess with my friends, cuz if you do, I mess right back. Bastard so deserved it, though. }:) I'm evil sometimes...
14) You probably think I'm short tempered, right? WRONG. I'm pretty level-headed, but when you get me mad, well, just don't get me mad. Bastard from #13 got me mad, and you saw what I called him. If only I could rearrange his face...
15) Blue is my favorite color! And Grimmjow has smexi hair!
16) I have discovered my serious allergy. Robert Pattinson. Yes, I'm allergic to him. In total seriousness. Cuz I was fine before, but when I saw his face I got all nauseous and had a migraine. So I'd rather not think about what would happen if I watched the movies for Twilight. Just the books are fine, thank you.
17) I swear to God, I get into the weirdest freaking situations. Like, somehow I ended up going with my friend on her first date...and the dude she's going out with is one I used to like. PLUS: my other friend broke up with her boyfriend, and now HE is coming to me for advice on getting her back. Not to mention the fact that even though I don't want to be, nor am I, in a relationship, everyone comes to me for relationship advice. HOW does that even work? And apparently I give good advice too...AND for the date thing, I didn't go. NOT because I chickened out, but cuz I couldn't get a ride.
Just made my own forum! It's the backstory to Klaus and such. PM me if ya wanna join, or just go to the forum. I'd prefer a PM cuz I'd see that before I see someone posted a question on the forum. Here's the link:
And I have another one called Hetalia:Stranded. I think you can look it up, yeah?
my favorite characters are
Robin/ Ms. All Sunday
Ms. Wednesday/ Vivi
Mr. 8/ Igaram
The captain who wears the pink flowery thing
Vash the Stampede
Sigfreid(Sigfried, well however the hell it's spelled)
Arthur J. Kirkland/Britain
Alfred F. Jones/America
Lovino Vargas/ S. Italy/ Romano
And a bunch of others I'm just too lazy to write. Go figure.
I will update as soon as possible. My stories will be random. No specific genre here. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Fine Frenzy
Three Days Grace
The Last Goodnight
Guns 'N Roses
I also love the song Blame it On the Alcohol
3 Doors Down
The Birthday Massacre
My Chemical Romance
Black Veil Brides
Escape the Fate
After Midnight Project
Blessnight (just found out about these guys and already loving the music!)
All Time Low
We the Kings
Yeah, if you know more than five of these, I am amazed...unless you're a certain person I know. In which case: Y U BE HERE??????
If: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
is represented as: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
H A R D W O R K 8 1 18 4 23 15 18 11 = 98
K N O W L E D G E 11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96
A T T I T U D E 1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100
and: B U L L S H I T 2 21 12 12 19 8 9 20 = 103
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close, attitude will get you there, but bullshit will put you over the top.
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G 1 19 19 11 9 19 19 9 14 7 = 118
Think about it... and have a nice day at work/school... =)
ANYTHING Stephen King (It, The Shining, The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, Pet Sematery, etc.)
House of Night series
The Vampire Chronicles (Anne Rice is still the best!)
ALL Vampire Diaries books
Howl's Moving Castle(movie was awesome too)
Edgar Allen Poe (he INVENTED horror, people)
A Song of Ice and Fire-George R.R. Martin. (awesome as FUCK!!! It's a series, and a TV show called Game of Thrones. Love the guy who's playing Jon Snow. Love him =)
Sun and Moon, Day and Night(really good, actually.)
Percy Jackson series
Red Pyramid series/ Kane chronicles
Septimus Heap (all the books)
V.C. Andrews (love her)
Princess Diaries (okay, pretty good if you ask me)
To Kill A Mockingbird (I'm 12, but so what? The book is damn good)
The Absolutely True Diary of A Part-Time Indian (so awesome!)
I read a LOT, and since I'm kinda lazy, I don't really wanna write all of my favs out... Plus I can't remember them all at once.
Irritating my friends
Arguing with a friend of mine
Listening to Music
Thinking about random topics
Having plot bunny attacks(they make US History so much more better and less boring)
Going to the beach
Generally having fun
I LOVES ME ROLLOERCOASTERS (my family abandoned me when we went to Busch Gardens because they were scared of the rollercoasters, so I rode them on my own. LOTS OF FUN.)
Having my ridiculous dreams and freaking my friends out by telling them the dreams
I love Science
Anything sweet, really
Annoying my friends
And RP Forum's are fun too. Go to oceangirl122, PAIGEandMARY, or It'sYouAndMeStefan.Always's profile to join any.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull, or vice versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
My best friends are insane. If you agree, copy and paste onto your profile.
If you are weird, creepy, odd, psychotic, abnormal, freakish, insane, and don't give a damn about if others care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you harbor unadulterated hatred for a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile. (You, Aizen, must die)
If you have a crush or have had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Damon, Grimmjow, so many people. ANd they're not even real...Love's a bitch, but I knew that already)
If Justin Bieber jumped off a building, you would yell, "DO A FLIP!", then copy and paste this onto your profile.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER! (no offense Shirosaki darling, but thise fits pretty much every single side of you)
Girls Don't realize these things;
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry That I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry That my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry That I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry That I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry That I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry That I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry That I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry If I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry If I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize.. I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry If you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry For not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry That you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry That I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry That I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things' I really wish that more guys were like this, and I bet alot of girls do too. (I completely agree...)
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and if I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time talking to a girl friend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone.: Iheartjake1220, FaerieRose13, Dancer4Life15,Marigold Winters, SparklingTopazEyes, LuigiWife1551, 7HockeyStarVampireObsessed7, Alice Diana Brenner, Shadows on a Love-Struck Soul, J.Gabrielle, petrelli heiress, Kitsune Demon Girl, Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee, PaintedinAllColors.
My advice to you people, some of which are fuckawesome quotes!
You need three things to keep men happy: booze, sex, and food. With vampires, just add blood to the list.
You laugh cuz I'm different, I punch you in the face and laugh because you were too stupid to see it coming.
Some mistakes are too fun to make only once.
Evening news says "Good evening", and then proceeds to tell you why it isn't good. If you don't want to be depressed, don't watch the news. It only tells you what the government wants you to hear anyway.
Never take life seriously. nobody gets out alive anyway.
Stupidity killed the cat, you morons! Curiosity was framed. And satisfaction didn't bring it back, the DRAGONBALLS did. Jeez.
Guns don't kill people, hell even weapons don't kill people. Stupidity kills people, and weapons just help. If someone stood there adn yelled "DIE!" I highly doubt someone in front of them would drop dead, unless they scared that someone, who was an elderly someone with a heart condition.
Men are like port-a-potties: the good ones are always taken and the rest are full of crap.
"Dating is like prostitution, you just don't always get what you pay for" (Hyde, That 70's Show)
"The reward for conformity is that everyone likes you but yourself." - Rita Mae Brown
"The statistics on sanity say that one out of every four Americans is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you." - Rita Mae Brown
"Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself." - Rita Mae Brown
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
“Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.” - Mark Twain
“Go to heaven for the climate and hell for the company.” - Mark Twain
“Ever notice how 'What the hell' is always the right answer?” - Marilyn Monroe
“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” - William W. Purkey
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." - Mahatma Gandhi
"I do not like this word 'bomb'. It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - French ambassador Jacques les Blanc
"I'm don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."
How to get rid of freaks with all the usual lame pick-up lines:
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Woman: Hiding from you.
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Woman: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore.
Man: Is this seat empty?
Woman: No, but this one will be if you sit down.
Man: Your place or mine?
Woman: Both. You go to yours, and I go to mine.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Woman: If I could see you naked, I'd die laughing.
Man: Sorry, am I disturbing you?
Woman: Yes, but I'm plenty disturbed already; I've seen you before.
Man: So what do you do for a living?
Woman: I'm a female impersonator.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'u' and 'i' together.
Woman: Really? If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put 'f' and 'u' together.
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: So you work here?
Woman: I got fired for stabbing a customer.
Man: I'm not drunk, I'm intoxicated by you.
Woman: Stop talking, your voice is giving me a hangover.
Man: If beauty were time, you'd be eternity.
Woman: Too bad you can't leave me alone for that long.
Woman: I bet it would take you that long to figure out how to spell, 'no'.
Man: You'd better direct that beauty somewhere else, you'll set the carpet on fire.
Woman: I wish I could set you on fire. Maybe then you'll take a hint.
Man: Me without you is like a nerd without braces, a shoe without laces, asentencewithoutspaces.
Woman: Me without you is rainbows, candy, joy, and eternal summer.
Man: If you were a booger, I'd pick you first.
Woman: If you were the last man on Earth, I'd search the universe for more options.
Man: I can be the super hero or the bad guy. Which do you want?
Woman: Bad guy; they always get killed.
Signs you might be afflicted with the condition known as WRITER.
1. You would rather talk to the voices in your head than the person sitting next to you. (not true for me, I talk peoples ears off...but sometimes, I guess...)
2. Some of the letters on your keyboard are completely worn off. (nope...)
3. You would rather write than go out. (yep!)
4. Your/you're and their/there/they're are errors that send you into an apoplectic fit. (yep! Sorry)
5. You get cranky if you don't get to write. (yep!)
6. You've ever said,"The voices are getting louder; I must go write." (never said it aloud, but I've pretty much thought it, but in diffrent words.)
7. When talking to others, you mentally edit their dialogue and compose tags and beats. (rarely. I'm not an editor, okay?)
8. You've heard/seen something, and thought, I need to write that down. (oh, yes!!!!)
9. You'ver ever written a scene, synopsis, outline, or character sketch on a restaurant napkin..and it wasn't a paper napkin. (I always have something else to write on, so no.)
10. You wake up in the middle of the night and scrabble for a pen and paper you keep next to your bed to write down a scene to make the voices be quiet so you can get some sleep. (deep sleeper, and I tell bedtime stories to myself about tvd or pll before bed, so no)
11. You end an argument by saying,"Oh,wait, I have to write this down-this is the perfect conflict for my characters! Now, repeat what you just yelled." (I've always memorized inmportant stuff people said I want to use)
12. Getting the scene finished is more important than coffee, the bathroom, or food. (yeah...)
13. You have a momentary reality lapse and mention your characters' situation as a prayer in Sunday school. (I would if I went to sunday school)
14. A blank wall becomes the screen where the scene you're writing takes place right in front of your eyes. (kinda...)
15. The easiest way for you to deal with conflict is to go home and write it in your story. (yes, actually...)
16. You purposely eavesdrop in public. (No! Why would you think that? *averts eyes*)
17. At parties, your method of making conversation is to discover people in the room with interesting occupations (preferably your hero or heroine's)so you can conduct research. (not really)
18. You listen to the writer's commentary on every DVD so that you can analyze his/her writing process. (depends on the author...If I hate them then no)
19. You have a favorite line from every movie you've seen. (hell yes!)
20. You can't write because you're mad at one of your characters. (Hell Yes!)
21. You argue with said character. (yes!)
22. You drive three hours to a city where you don't know anyone, spend another three hours driving around the city, then drive three hours home and decide NOT to set your story there. (I can't drive)
23. You have a folder on your computer labeled "Ideas." Some of the files within this folder have only one or two words or sentences and while they made perfect sense years ago, between the software changes in that period of time garbling half the words and your own faulty memory, you have no idea what it means or where you're going with it. But you keep it anyway because you never know, you might remember it eventually. (kind of, more so there the starts of story, and the folder has my name on it, not ideas
24. You start to laugh out loud in public at what something your character might say. (has happened...once or twice...maybe three times. Fine, okay! A lot. Jeez.)
25. At school, you secretly look forward to writing English papers. (Hell no. Not ever. Damn boring subjects.)
26. When you talk to someone, you constantly correct their bad grammar. (no. That would be rude, and so no.)
27. Even though you try your hardest to resist, you often correct your own grammar on IM. (nope, never happened)
28. You talk to youself constantly.(never have gone a day without talking to myself)
29. You talk to yourself about talking to yourself too much. (yeah...it happens)
30. Your family/friends have come to the ignore the habit of your talking to yourself. (I think they have...)
31. You've apologized out loud to a character after doing something horrible to them. (I've cried for them)
Human Body Facts...
The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball.
It takes the food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.
One human hair can support 3 kg (6 lb).
Human thighbones are stronger than concrete.
The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.
The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.
A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.
If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.
Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.
There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.
Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.
Women blink twice as often as men.
The average person's skin weighs twice as much as the brain.
When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate. .. . .they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!
Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.
Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.
If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.
The average woman is five inches shorter than the average man.
Scroll down to the bottom please ...
Be HONEST!! Still looking at your thumb, aren't you ?
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1. Money isn't made out of paper; it's made out of cotton.
2. The Declaration of Independence was written on hemp (marijuana) paper.
3. The dot over the letter 'I' is called a 'tittle'.
4. A raisin dropped in a glass of fresh champagne will bounce up and down continuously from the bottom of the glass to the top.
5. Susan Lucci is the daughter of Phyllis Diller.
6. 40 of McDonald's profits come from the sales of Happy Meals.
7. 315 entries in Webster's 1996 Dictionary were misspelled.
8. The 'spot' on 7UP comes from its inventor, who had red eyes. He was albino.
9. On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents, daily.
10. WarrenBeatty and Shirley MacLaine are brother and sister.
11. Chocolate affects a dog's heart and nervous system; a few ounces will kill a small-sized dog
12. Orcas (killer whales) kill sharks by torpedoing up into the shark's stomach from underneath, causing the shark to explode.
13. Most lipstick contains whale sperm (thank GOD I never wear it. YAY tomboys!)
14. Donald Duck comics were banned from Finland because he doesn't wear pants.
15. Ketchup was sold in the 1830's as medicine.
16. Upper- and lower-case letters are named 'upper'! and 'lower' because in the time when all original print had to be set in individual letters, the Upper case' letters were stored in the case on top of the case that stored the smaller, 'lower case' letters.
17. Leonardo Da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time, hence, multi-tasking was invented.
18. Because metal was scarce, the Oscars given out during World War II were made of wood.
19. There are no clocks in Las Vegas gambling casinos.
20. The name Wendy was made up for the book Peter Pan; there was never a recorded Wendy before!
21. There are no words in the dictionary that rhyme with: orange, purple, and silver!
22. Leonardo Da Vinci invented scissors. Also, it took him 10 years to paint Mona Lisa's lips.
23. A tiny amount of liquor on a scorpion will make it instantly go mad and sting itself to death.
24. The mask used by Michael Myers in the original 'Halloween' was a Captain Kirk's mask painted white.
25. If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have 1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar (good to know.)
26. By raising your legs slowly and lying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand (and you thought this list was completely useless.)
27. The phrase 'rule of thumb' is derived from an old English law, which stated that you couldn't beat your wife with anything wider than your thumb.
28. The first product Motorola started to develop was a record player for automobiles. At that time, the most known player on the market was the Victrola, so they called themselves Motorola.
29. Celery has negative calories! It takes more calories to eat a piece of celery than the celery has in it to begin with. It's the same with apples.
30. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying!
31. The glue on Israeli postage stamps is certified kosher.
32. Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often stolen from Public Libraries.
33. Astronauts are not allowed to eat beans before they go into space because passing wind in a space suit damages it. I NEED TO REMEMBER THIS.
33. Confucius was credited with the invention of the chopsticks. He equated knives with agression. But if you think about it, ANYTHING can be used as a weapon...
34. It takes more muscles to frown (26, I think), than it takes to flip someone off (4).
Pick 10 characters and answer the questions below. You can pick any characters you like, both boys and girls!! Tag 5 people when you're done.
1) Portgaz D. Ace (One Piece)(I CRIED when he died, okay? Did I do that for Grimmjow? No.)
2) Damon Salvatore (Vampire Diaries)(Why? BECAUSE DAMON IS SEXY!! LOL check out rOAD tRIP To fORKS if you wanna get it)
3) Grimmjow Jaegerjacques (Bleach)(He is also sexy. Enough SAID)
4) "Red Haired" Shanks (One Piece) (Who DOESN'T love this guy?)
5) Coyote Starrk (Bleach) (Cuz he's awesome without effort)
6) Vash the Stampede (Trigun) (He's like a puppy...adorable. Make that a wolf cub, actually.)
7) Arthur J. Kirkland/Britain/UK (Hetalia) (the accent..sexy...the eyes...lol jk he's got an awesome sense of humor)
8) Jon Snow (A Song of Ice and Fire)(Sexy...hott)
9) Kisuke Urahara (Bleach)(Adorable )
10) Howl (Howl's moving Castle)(HE DA BEST!!!)
(NOOO NOT ENOUGH ROOM o.O)
1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
YOU'RE ALIVE!!!!! Let me call Luffy.
Number 2 asked you to go out with him?
Oh hells yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then again, I don't want to die by thousands of fangirls...but HELL YES!!!!
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Always knew ya were a pervy perv Grimm.
4 announced he's going to marry 9 tomorrow?
Somehow I think that it might actually be a good couple...
5 cooked you dinner?
Cooked?More like got Lilynette to call someone to deliver. Lazy bastard.
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping?
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family?
holy hellz i hope its...distantly related cuz then it would be legal to date him! lol jk guys, if he was part of my family i could teach him how to cook and not die
8 got into the hospital somehow?
You need more coats. Hypothermia...sighs...but your last name is SNOW. Doesn't that give you a clue?
9 made fun of your friends?
We can't all be geniuses, ya know. NOW DIE!!!!!
10 ignored you all the time?
FINE by me.
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Heh heh...set them on fire.
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
"Wow being human sucks." Then he might give me vamp blood to heal or change me.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you?
He'll give me a pet panther! lol
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Saves me cuz Shanks is that nice.
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarassed. What will 5 do?
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction?
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Curse them with black magic and then take my mind off of it by giving me tea and then we go insult Francis.
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down?
Gives me a hug and lets me pet Ghost.
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you?
Makes me this thingie that will let me win. Be creative.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do?
Chuckle on the sidelines, or make me laugh more.
Number 1 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
The hat...and his personality (so nice) and he's loyal and cutely SEXY and *faints*
2 tells you about his deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction?
No. Hell no.
You're dating number 3 and introduce him to your parents. Will they get along?
Nope. Let's leave it at that, yeah?
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean?
They'd go well together
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss?
Uh, nope. Starrk's too lazy (yes I went there) and Vash hearts REM and always will.
6 appears to be a player, he breaks many hearts. What do you do?
LMFAO!!! Vash is too nice!
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind?
Uh...I don't look weird, do I? (LOL just got a haircut today)
Number 8 thinks he'll never get a girlfriend. What will you tell him?
Who needs one, anyway?
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it?
NO. I don't trust him
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck E' Cheeses. How long does he stay?
10 seconds. Maybe less.
1 offers you a CD. Considering his tastes, do you listen to it?
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 8 feel about this?
I have no response for this question.
3 told 6 she started her period.
Hmm...Vash would blush!
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7.
It's probably a giant Neptunain!!! But no, 9 wouldn't go out with 7.
5 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction?
KODAK MOMENT!!! Thanks Lilynette!
6 cusses 2 out in german. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does he do?
Well, Grimm laughs his ass off and thinks about giving 2 lessons, but decides against it.
7 got high.
"I'm the United bloody Kingdom and I am damn well fine."...he can barely handle liquor...O.o
8 reads your fanfictions and complains. What is it about?
He thinks I'm being hilariously inappropriate.
9 can't stand 1, so how does he get his revenge when he spills Soda all over him?
Steal the hat.
10 starts working at a bar.
There are other ways to pick up women Howl.
1 comes in and tells you he's pregnant from 2.
Number 3 decides to go swimming. Do you go with him?
Grimmjow topless...HELL YESS!!!
4 and 7 compete on DDR. Who wins?
4, but 7 refuses to accept that and then curses 4 with black magic.
5 is having a birthday party and he picks a theme. What is it?
LOL ITS A SLEEPOVER!!!
6 and 1 have a deep conversation. What is it most likely about?
7 stalks 10 home. 9 sees this. What does he do?
Laughs...says "Ah, young love"
10 BUYS A COMPUTER. wHAT DOES HE DO WITH IT
Creates an online dating account. Or many.
One more rant:
WHY DO ALL THE COOL CHARACTERS HAVE TO BE BAD AND THEREFORE DIE???????????
Amagai(at least i think he's dead)
Berserker(I think he's dead. What happened to him?)
L(well, he's not bad, but he's bad in Light's POV, and he's stated as the ANTAGONIST)
Mello(Mafia counts as bad, I THINK)
Vegeta (would be dead a hundred times over if not for the DragonBalls...O.O that sounds...wrong. so very wrong)
17 (um, he got absorbed by a power crazy mutated bug. I'd think that would've done him in if not for the...Dragon Balls.)
18 (same as her brother, absorbed by a power crazy mutant bug)
See, a lot of evidence. tHERE
P.S. I AM A VERY RANDOM PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL! OMG! Just found this on someone's profile! Haha don't even know why I took it, cuz I'm straight and a girl! But still love the result!
You are a Don't Fuck With Me Seme!
Serious and to the point, and sometimes bordering on the sadistic, it takes a special breed of uke to satisfy your needs. You tend to be anti-social with little patience for most people. You need someone to challenge you and push you to your limits, and then be able to take your intense reactions, which possibly involves rope and sensual torture. This is what makes the Badass Uke the yin for your yang, as you're the only one able to put them in line and satisfy each other.
Most compatible with: Badass Uke
This is kinda late, but NY STATE LEGALIZED GAY MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU PEOPLEZZZ GETTING HITCHED!!!! I'm gonna try to write a yaoi story for ya, still working on it, but gonna try! =) Haha! And here's the link for the site where I got the quiz:
WHY THE HELL DO PEOPLE ASSUME THINGS ABOUT MY LIFE? So freaking annoying. My friend thinks I like the friend I argue with because I do the "hair thingy only more flirty". WTF? I always play with my hair! And some people think me and some of my other guy friends are together. SHUT THE HELL UP, YOU STUPID BASTARDSZ! IF YOU'RE GONNA GOSSIP, AT LEAST GET YOUR GODDAMN FACTS RIGHT! People think I'm dumb because I don't like the same types of music they do. WELL TOO BAD YOU STUPID SHEEP WITHOUT BRAINS! I REFUSE TO BE A FOLLOWER AND CONFORM JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK I SHOULD!!! I WILL NOT ACT LIKE A BRAINLESS MORON TO FIT IN! In fact, I don't give a flying fuck as to what other people think.
DUMB GOSSIPY SHEEPIES SHOULD GO DIE IN A HOLE( NOT SPECIFYING EXACTLY WHICH ONE HERE)
I figured something out. All the important stuff in life, I learned when I was five. Share. Be nice. Do unto others what you would have them do unto you. Respect. Kindness. Smile. Say hi. So why do people abandon that stuff? Seriously, the world would be a much happier place if everybody just remembered what they learned in kindergarten. I'm not perfect, I'm the first to admit it, but you could at least TRY to live llike that.
Santa Claus is sexist. ALL HIS REINDEER ARE MALE. Now who's the naughty person, Santa? What happened to equality? And stop keeping slaves! You're not a freaking KING ya know. So pay your elves!!!!! LOL just wanted to say that
Unsafe External Link