Poll: You just finished reading a fanfic, but didn't review. Why not? Vote Now!
Author has written 32 stories for Silmarillion, Hobbit, Lord of the Rings, To Kill a Mockingbird, Pirates of the Caribbean, Thor, and Great Expectations.
Hello, there! I'm CrackinAndProudOfIt, but please call me Crackers. Thanks for visiting my profile! I'm flattered, really. :) As for me, I'm a writer and Tolkien aficionada, but if you want to know more, well, keep scrolling, dear!
I'll start with the most essential thing to know about me: I'm a Christian. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of the Living God, the Lord of my life and my Savior from sin and death.
That's the most important thing this profile will say. :)
Unimportant Part, Section I is this: five Top Fives.
1. J.R.R. Tolkien
2. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
3. C.S. Lewis
4. Edgar Allan Poe
5. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Reasons I Love FFn
1. There is a PM feature with a fairly high character limit.
2. I talk to some extremely amazing people on here.
3. Reviewing is easy.
4. My bizarre, excessive metaphors and fixation with quasi-stream-of-consciousness writing have yet to get me flamed.
5. Receiving feedback on my writing helps me a lot.
Aesthetics I Find Pleasant
1. the ocean breaking on the rocks
2. the word and the color indigo
3. high cheekbones
4. fresh seafood sitting in ice
5. clothing or jewelry sorted by color
Favorite Tolkien Characters
1. when people tell me my shoes are untied
2. Peter Jackson's Middle-earth movies
3. botched elvish plurals
4. how quiet and dirty and sleepy it is inside a post office
5. use of a car horn
Unimportant Part, Section II is this: some verbs.
I eat protein bars, a turkey sandwich, dried fruit, off-brand cereal.
I wear leggings, argyle socks, a Snuggie.
I write fanfic when I have the time.
I consider myself a feminist, adventure a treat, the unborn child a human, art as important as science.
I follow international news.
I study Spanish, Arabic, and French.
Unimportant Part, Section III is this:
I'm very friendly; don't hesitate to send me a PM or an email! (email address: email@example.com)
"Farewell, wherever you fare, till your eyries receive you at the journey's end!"
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||The Plush Toy Collaboration|