Poll: Yeah I couldn't decide who Tsuna's first time should be with in the story "Catalyst" so I decided to leave it to the readers Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
WELCOME! ＼( ･_･)
Please make yourselves at home e v e
Feel free to call me however you like
｡: (・ω・人・ω・)｡: ｡
A few things to know about Taka:
-Speaks in third person sometimes wwww
-Gets clingy real easily and annoying too Q 7 Q
-Awkward to a fault
-Somewhat approachable I dunno//sawbs?
-Weird ; 7 ;
Why Taka is the worst person to have over your house...
She will just eat all your food
//chokes//I sound like a dog Q 7 Q
Moods: my updates depend on what mood I'm in, and they change occasionally, so It's good if you check this...
Inspired (︶ω︶): It means I will be making updates soon and is contented with my stories and the reviews.
I think that's it for now. Hopefully that cleared things up...if it didn't then...good luck with that.
Pet Peeves as an Author: (Note that these are my opinions.)
1. Telling me to Update. I have enough things on my platter, thank you very much. Can't you tell me something else?
2. Reading without Reviewing. I'm glad you're not busy enough to read my story, but surely you could review?
3. Flames that don't make sense. So, I hear you don't like my story. I understand. But, can you at least flame with a real reason. Just going, "I don't like it," tells me nothing. What didn't you like? I don't know, because you didn't tell me. Know what? Keep your flames to yourself. While you might hate the story, others might actually enjoy it. Ruining an author's self esteem ruins their motivation to write more, and it's no good for the readers who enjoyed.
4. When Readers don't pay attention to the important notes. Seriously, there could be something you need to know. Like, if you don't read it, you'd never know if I'd be deleting the story, or wanting more reviews before I post another chapter.
My favorite pairings:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
G27= Giotto X Tsuna
Kuroko no Basuke
You should have noticed by now that I like to pair my most fave charas with just everyone wwww//slapped
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1. Thou shall not sneak out when parents are sleeping. (why wait that long)
2. Thou shall not do drugs. (alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper)
3. Thou shall not steal from K-mart. (Walmart has a bigger selection)
4. Thou shall not be arrested for vandalism. (destruction has a bigger effect, I can tell you all about this)
5. Thou shall not steal from your parents. (everyone knows grandma has more money)
6. Thou shall not get into fights. (Can't fight anyhow...just start them)
7. Thou shall not skip class. (just take the whole day off)
8. Thou shall not strip in class. (Hooters pays more.)
9. Thou shall not think about having sex. (like Nike says, "Just do it.")
10. Thou shall not help old ladies across the street. (just leave em' in the middle)
How To Tell if You're Obsessed With Anime
You know you're obsessed with anime when...
. You think about it 24/7 (Every second, every minute etc.)
Note the ones in bold are the ones I do.
5 Truths of Life.
1. You cannot touch all of your teeth with your tongue
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, try it
3. The first truth is a lie
4. You're smiling right now because you know you fell for it... (Idiot!)
5. You still have a stupid smile lingering on your face
Now, if you fell for it (I KNOW you did), copy & paste this into your profile.
Oh well… I already knew I was an Idiot...
Things that can piss you off
People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.
When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake if you can't eat it? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?
When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?
When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No dick nose, I paid 9.00 to come to the theatre and stare at the fucking ceiling up there. What did you come here for?
People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya buddy?
When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.
When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you fucking pulled me over.
When people say "Life is short." What the fuck?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever fucking does!! What? Are they going to fucking do something that's longer?
When people ask "Can I BORROW a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favor! It's on god damn piece of paper!
When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here asshole!
"Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard, be evil."
"Be optimistic. The people you hate will eventually die."
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage!
If you want to talk feel free to leave a PM Taka can also be found in Skype e v e
That is all for now
A Spot of Bother (67)
Airway Static (44)
Annie Christ (0)
Blue Funk (23)
Casey V (13)
Devil Miharu (2)
Fifi McFu (40)
Fish and Chipz (23)
Hot Crimson Passion (54)
Imitation Angel (13)
M.33 Atris (0)
March Rosenqueen (36)
Rae L. Road (3)
Shara Sherenia (78)