Author has written 14 stories for Fallout, Mass Effect, Saboteur, Elder Scroll series, and How to Train Your Dragon.
So, my name is Commandocucumber.
I'm a twenty-one year old male living in Alberta, Canada. I've been writing stories for as long as I can remember. Most of them were awful.
I'm new to Fanfiction, but not especially new to writing. I operate mostly in the videogames section, with a few favorites in particular:
Fallout 3: This is the best RPG I’ve ever seen. I actually believe it's one of the best ever made. I'm not going to write a book of the game because it's too fragging long.
my Fallout 3 stories (completed, in production, and planned):
Modus Operandi- the first in my Fallout trilogy. Sarah Lyons gets stranded in the hostile north of the capital wasteland, and thrust into an adventure which takes her all the way to The Pitt and back
Aqua Vitae*- the second part of the trilogy. Project Purity is Sabotaged, forcing the Lone Wanderer to do some undercover work and find the culprits, and Sarah Lyons to Point Lookout for another G.E.C.K.
Pro Posterus- Shorts about the New Vegas Courier.
Mutatis Mutandis*- Brutus and his supermutants make their play for the capital wasteland.
Catharsis- A Fallout 3 christmas special. Jason recieves a rather special visit.
Fortius Quo Fidelius*- A visitor arrives from the Mojave Desert, looking to retrieve a peice of hardware for her employer; the Brotherhood's trumpcard, Liberty Prime.
*Pretty much all these stories were co-authored by Krow Blood, for he is AWSOME!
Mass Effect: Yeah...because it's just awesome. Except for that which SHALL NOT BE NAMED.
My Mass Effect 2 Stories (completed, In Production):
Watchdog- An examination of Miranda Lawson's relationship with Shepard, and how the rest of the Crew might percieve it.
Disclosure- Sequel to Watchdog. After defeating the Collectors, Shepard docks the Normandy at the citadel and allows the crew to have a little R&R... [put on hold due to ME3's ending being a pile of steaming %&%&%&]
The Fourth Option- An alternative for those who, like me, hated that which SHALL NOT BE NAMED. Shep/Miri and some rebuilding.
The Saboteur: I love this game. It’s a broken mess, but the story is sooo damned good! And I GUARANTEE it’s the most original WWII action game to come out in the last decade! I was so disappointed to find out that no fanfiction existed for it. I aim to change that sad fact.
My Saboteur stories (in production):
The Saboteur- a novelisation of the game. Put on hold due to my muse being a... not very good one.
*My own Modus Operandi*
- If I post the first chapter of a story, and can't update it at least once in a month, or it doesn't seem to interest anyone, I'll take it down. I don't like leaving unfinished/ignored work up like that. So yes, all the stories on my profile will either be completed, or taken down. This does not apply to The Sabotuer, which will probably lay on my stories page unfinished forever...
- I do (as hard as it is to believe) try to catch spelling and grammar errors. I get about 95% of them, but rest assured, I do try to resist posting things "hot off the press".
- Given that fact, I also work relatively fast, so errors are present.
- If i receive enough CONSTRUCTIVE negative criticism in SIGNED reviews, I WILL go back and edit a chapter/story in the interests of improving it. However if I judge you to be raising hell simply for the sake of raising hell, or if your review is unsigned, I’ll ignore you outright. If you do have a problem with a plot-detail, writing issue, or other problem, please explain it. That way I know what to fix. If you just say ‘I don’t like that bit’ it doesn’t help me, and you’ll probably get ignored.
-I’ve been told that I put a realistic spin on things, and I like to think so, but I’ll still try to follow the rules of whatever universe I’m writing in.
- If you ask me to review a story of yours, I will, happily.
Anyway so that’s me. Now get reading. Or even better, get writing.
Unsafe External Link