Author has written 9 stories for Young Justice, Powerpuff Girls, Harry Potter, and A song of Ice and Fire.
If you know me IRL, walk away from this page please. There are better fanfictions more worth your time out there. Never speak to me about this please and thank you. It'll save us (mostly me) a lot of embarassment.
Fanfiction is sucking my time away D: but it's so addicting.
I actually started writing Powerpuff fanfiction first, but I finished my Young Justice one before the PPG one, so that was my very first fanfic :D
My favorite YJ character is Robin, because, well, he's a bamf. And my favorite Powerpuff character is Bubbles, 'cause she's the most huggable, adorable, darling thing that ever did exist.
I have to say, my favorite thing that I've ever written is probably the Boomer chapter of the Rowdyruff Boys' Valentine's Day. I like cute stuff, kay?
1. Early Morning Thoughts (Young Justice)- Robin's thoughts about his team
2. Rowdyruff Boys' Valentine's Day (Powerpuff Girls)- Three short stories about each of the RRB during Valentine's Day. It takes place during their kindergarten days.
3. Robin's Escapade (Young Justice)- Robin's adventure that takes place after "Schooled." There's an OC in it btw.
1. On Kindness (Powerpuff Girls)- Brick's story of his return to Townsville after many years, and how he eventually befriends the Powerpuffs, one of the girls in particular. It is a Brick/Bubbles pairing, because they are my favorite pair :3.
2. Changed (Powerpuff Girls)- Blossom returns to Townsville after being taken away by her "mom." She comes back to find many things have changed. She finds resentment on her sister's part, the Rowdyruff Boys are back in town, and Princess rules the school. Blossom has to overcome her own guilt before she can face her friends and family.
3. I might write a long YJ fic someday.
4. Harry Potter: the Early Days (Harry Potter)- I succumbed to my weakness and started a new fic when I really really really shouldn't have, but I had to pay homage to my OTP aka Snape and Lily (even though it is a canon fic so James and Lily end up together). BUT I give no promises to update quickly until On Kindness is near done. HOWEVER, reviews will keep me writing.
Sorry I'm a bad person and I start new series before finishing old ones D: