Author has written 18 stories for Monsters vs. Aliens, Gnomeo & Juliet, WordGirl, Wild Kratts, Star Trek: 2009, Tron, How to Train Your Dragon, Ninja Turtles, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Hi everyone! Just thought I'd update my profile a little since it's been two years since that last update. Much has happened, and first off I want to thank any and all people who prayed for my grandmother when my friends, Iris and Prin, username Peace Ocean, went and asked their much larger friend group to pray for her. Just so you guys know, she's been declared cancer free for the last six-eight months, so your prayers truly did help. I'll forever keep you all in my heart in gratitude for that.
Now, I've gotten some very wonderful reviews these last few years, as well as a much too gracious friend, who complement my writing, and I wanted to thank them too. Though, as I've been realizing these last years, any skill I have is not my own, but a blessing given to me from the Creator above, so I cannot take the credit for anything good I do, so I defer any and all praise upwards in gratitude.
I am a fan of varied and multiple interests! XD I'll have fantasy, sci-fi, historical, futuristic, movies, shows, kids' stuff (I'm only 17 :P and I have five younger siblings so XD), adults stuff, ect. ect. My most recent (guilty) pleasure, is *cough*teenage*coughcough*mutantninjaturtles*cough*. Yeah. Weirdest thing I never thought I'd like, but I blame my mom (who greatly disliked them ever since the old movie came out)! It's totally her fault, yup. When the 2014 movie came out, she made faces and marched around the video store, squinting at it for a while before she finally rented it for us. MOM rented it, okay, not Papi, who when he was younger, he watched the show (he had three brothers and they all had their designated turtle, which, I think, was hilarious. He was Michelangelo). She said it was because she couldn't deny us that sort of pop culture knowledge. TMNT was like, 'huge' to the boys at her school when it came out originally, so...
No disrespect, but I honestly think she was just curious herself and used us as an excuse. XD Because I had already turned my nose up at the idea since Michael Bay was producer (I watched the Transformers but it's with a lot of cynicism and annoyance at the excessive action and lack of character development and freaking perfect model actresses, not exactly because I enjoyed it. I liked the new one though, with what's-his-face that looks like that other what's-his-face) and had been ingrained into 'TMNT is a really ridiculous, violent, silly movie/show that's not really worth watching' mentality, so I didn't think I'd like it, at all. -_- BUT OKAY YES I LIKED IT. :P And so I marched over to FF to look and see if there was any one writing a Raphael/April pairing since I got 'vibes' off of those two in the movie (I had no prior forays into TMNT fandom, okay) and I was utterly confused by some things I was reading until I realized that they were fanfics for the 'ridiculous' show I heard about coming out when my brother started getting more privileges with the TV remote, and he put it on one day only to have me run in and whack him to tell him he wasn't allowed to watch that ever.
Cue me two years later rediscovering and becoming completely immersed into TMNT 2k12. I still don't let him watch it though. XD But to be clear, I've written two fanfics for TMNT and they're both in the 2012 verse. Mostly because there's so much more hidden character development while the movie only touches on the turtles' characters and personalities. (Donatello with glasses thoooo @.@ 8D) And one is an EXTREME AU, okay, so it's set way way back before the show even starts, so no, she doesn't meet the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, okay? XD Two people have asked already, and I answered both, but just in case.
How to Train your Dragon also is like a big thing in my life (my brothers won't stop drawing dragons and it's getting annoying XD), and Big Hero 6 might appear somewhere along the line, but they're both kind of on the back burner right now.
My big project and best work so far, is All Trails Lead Home in the Wild Kratts fandom. -.-' Yes, a currently 13 chapter story with a good ten to fourteen more chapters planned, it's definitely the hardest thing I've worked on, but it's my favorite and I love it so much, all the characters, all the things, it's been an absolute blast to write. But oh my goodness, it's so much work! XD But in order to understand the two OCs' origins, I suggest you read Two Little Butterflies first. Don't worry, they're not Mary Sues, but one, Kate Varmitech/Corcovado/Kratt is not mine, but WildKrattsSuperFan1's, but her origin story is the same as Two Little Butterflies, minus Ayla. Also, I believe that currently, with the exception of if you sift through the Wild Kratts Wikia comments, Two little Butterflies is the only place you'll find Kate's origin story online unless you go directly to WildKrattsSuperFan1. Speaking of her, I am incredibly grateful that she let me use her character. I know how personal and long the process of creating an OC is and how it can be pretty hard to see someone else use her how they please, and I hope she knows I don't take that for granted.
As for the Gnomeo and Juliet story...AY. It's old. It's awful. I only leave it on for the sake of remembering how bad I was and how far I've come. I doubt I'll ever update it.
And finally, Star Trek. Yup. XD Not much to say there except that I loved the characters, and it was fun starting that story. I'm having trouble continuing it, so it's on hiatus for now, Sorry. :(
9-12-2013: Wow, I just realized that I don't have anything on my bio! Hah! So anyway, I decided it was high time I got cracking and told people why I'm here!
1. I'm here to write. Any Ocs of mine that resemble yours, write to me about it politely, and I'll see how I can fix our problem.
2. I'm here to read. Sorry if any of my reviews sound condescending in anyway, I don't mean it that way unless I'm being blatant enough for a three year old to understand.
3. If I'm ever rude to you in anyway, I'm really sorry.
4. I am a horrible reviewer. I'm sorry, I love reviews and I don't care if they're just "Great chap, keep writing!" short, as long as they're there, I'm jumping on my bed!(and getting into trouble, as you can imagine) But, I find it hard to review. I just don't feel like I have anything useful to say!
5. I watched The Lorax, and just totaly fell in love with the young Once-ler. I mean, wow!(totally irrelevant, I know)
6. As my last note showed, I can be completely random, and hard to follow sometimes. Like one minute you mention how dead tree paper is really bad for the environment, and the next I'll be talking about my favorite books, and how I don't like reading books on a flat Tablet thingie. And I'll have a hard time telling you how I got to that point from dead tree paper.(random!)
7. I am a Scripture follower, my faith is best described as a constantly evolving, freelance, non-tradition-following Messianic spinoff. Yup, nothing like a long useless description to get people thinking you're a weird person who sits in their room all day reading a King James Version Bible. Which, regretfully, I'm not. No, no, I sit in my room ploting revenge on every little thing my brothers do to me...until they come and give me heartfelt hugs and kisses and appologies and "I love you"s. Then I melt like butter. Regretfully, they hardly ever do that so, I resort to my writing and books and drawing, which gives me a sense of peace and tranquility even if the boys are screaming and fighting all around me. It's when they jump on my bed and make me scribble in the middle of a very important line in my drawing that that peace is shattered and I jump up and scream at them like my life depended on it.(weirdo!)
8. I have a DeviantArt account, if anyone would be interested in checking it out. theprettymariposa.deviantart.com