Author has written 3 stories for Star Wars, Bleach, and Lord of the Rings.
I am not-really-Gandalf, formerly known as thearpsorceress! I've been on fanfiction for a while now, but eventually I got so many ideas that I just had to get an account! I love way to many TV Shows, books, animes, mangas, and more to list, so I'll skip all that. I do, however, have a special place in my heart for Doctor Who, Torchwood, Bleach, Star Wars, Black Butler, and Hetalia. I'm available to translate from French to English. It's great to meet you!
As of 12/11-- If you are looking for my previous 2 Bleach stories (Birth of an Angel and it's follow-up)-- I have deleted them. Sorry, but they were such a mess... I just couldn't bear to leave them there. Yes, I will write ones to replace those. But for now, they are gone. I'M SORRY!
I have completed The Crew of the Combustible Chameleon. I am going to write a follow-up in the clone wars era. It will be coming soon, stay tuned!
Also, my newest story is The Association of Shinigami Under 5 Feet, yet another humor story, this time in the Bleach category. Hopefully you like that.
Finally, The Adventures of Princess Zel, a Lord of the Rings crossover with several fairytales will also be continuously updated.
Please understand that I am very busy with schoolwork, continously working on my languages (I'm quintilingual and working hard to keep it up!), as well as other events and Aikido. I try to give as much time as I can to writing- and I get an hour a week at best. Thanks for being so understanding!
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...Copy and Paste this into your profile!! Whee, insanity is FUN!
M*A*S*H*-- The best moments
-"...The wind just broke his leg."
-"You gave Daisy dope?"
"Don't worry, it was a mouse sized portion."
-"Congradulations, Mrs. O'Reilly. It's.. a bear."