Author has written 3 stories for Casper's Scare School, and Demonata.
If you liked my FanFiction Lord Boss, or just crave some stupidity, just check out Popcorn Thief, which is the book after Lord Boss.
Favourite words: Random, plethora, mellifluous, antipathy, bizarre, unconventional, eccentric, outlandish (and much, much more. I love words)
My hobbies: writing, reading, daydreaming, listening to music, playing computer games such as Minecraft, collecting words (I learn about three or more a day)
Favourite singers: Avril Lavigne, Adele
Favourite bands: Sum 41, Paramore, Linkin Park
Favourite songs: All songs by Avril Lavigne except for Hot and Girlfriend, Payphone by Maroon 5, Set Fire to the Rain by Adele, Rolling in the Deep by Adele, Someone Like You, Adele, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, Eyes Open by Taylor Swift, Girl on Fire by Arshad, all Paramore songs, all Sum 41 songs, all Linkin Park songs
Favourite books: The Wayside School books by Louis Sachar, the Harry Potter books by J.K. Rowling, the Demonata books by Darren Shan, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books by Jeff Kinney, There's a boy in the girls' bathroom by Louis Sachar, the Dork Diaries books by Rachel Rene Russell, the Animorphs books by K.A. Applegate, Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents by Terry Pratchett, the Septimus Heap books by Angie Sage, the Inkheart trilogy by Cornelia Funke, The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins, His Dark Materials by Philip Pullman, Discworld by Terry Pratchett, Fly By Night by Frances Hardinge, Twilight Robbery by Frances Hardinge and way more. I'M A TOTAL BOOKWORM. My actual list of favourite books is really long, and for that reason, I'm neglecting to put it in.
Favourite subjects: English, Science and Music
I LOVE The Hunger Games, both the trilogy and the movie. Although the movie is hugely inaccurate...
Things I don't like: If I were to write down things I didn't like on paper, you could use the list as a toilet roll. I "dislike" (really, it's more like DESPISE) a lot of things.
Things I like: cats, dogs, frogs, snakes, crocodiles, toads, every other animal, Avril Lavigne, the Demonata, Harry Potter, reading, writing, listening to music, surfing the net, sleeping, watching movies (except for retarded movies), talking with friends (not on the phone, though. I HATE talking on the phone), cold weather, playing Urban Terror or Minecraft (Minecraft's my favourite- but darn those stupid pigs!), girls who are like me, girls who don't believe designer clothes, playing the piano, bright red cars (They look darn awesome!), gory bloody books, The Wayside School books, Paramore, THE HUNGER GAMES (GO KATNISS AND CLOVE!), FLY BY NIGHT, TWILIGHT ROBBERY, CLATO
The only thing I hate more than swimming is Glato. Sorry, all Glato shippers, I just don't think a relationship between Glimmer and Cato would work out. That's why I resent Gary Ross for including Glato in the movie adaption of THG. I mean, if there HAD to be some romantic relationship between two Careers, why couldn't it be Clato? I mean, at least that ship is CANON. Or maybe Glarvel, since Alexander Ludwig is, like, six or five years older than Isabelle Fuhrman, so that'd be kinda awkward.
Another thing I don't like that concerns THG are High School AUs, because the characters are usually really OOC. And the only time I don't mind OOC characters is when they're in parodies. That's because, well, parodies are all about OOC characters. Of course, I'm not saying people shouldn't write AUs just because I don't like like them, I'm just saying that I don't really like them. But, despite that, I've actually read a few good ones.
My lifelong dream is to throw a knife like Clove.
I. DETEST. SWIMMING. Nothing else can be said on this repugnant subject.
List twelve characters from your fav Hunger Games in no particular order, then answer theses questions about them.
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
Cato/Cinna... uh, no. That would be utterly bizarre.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Johanna and Rue... yeah, I don't think that's physically possible.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
No... but there definitely should be. Hell, Enobaria ripped out a tribute's throat with her darn TEETH!
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Haymitch/Cato. No. One, they are both male (not that I have anything against gays). Two, Haymitch's a drunk and Cato's a heartless murderer. I don't think a relationship between them would turn out well.
6) five/nine or five/ten? Why?
Finnick/Enobaria or Finnick/Peeta. Well... didn't Enobaria try to kill Finnick? Yeah, sorry, but I think Finnick/Peeta would be safer for Finnick.
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
If Katniss walked in on Haymitch and Johanna making out... weird much?
8) Make up a summary or a three/ten fic?
When Katniss breaks Peeta's heart by aiming a tracker-jacker nest at him and his Career friends, he decides to give up on her and find a new girl instead. That girl inexplicably turns out to be Clove - can thei relationship work out, or is this couple destined to be star-crossed too?
Sucks, I know, but how else can a Clove/Peeta relationship come together?
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
Foxface/Rue I hope not!
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/ comfort fic?
A new-born friendship between the Girl on Fire and the Girl with the Axe.
11) Is anything on your fav list about eleven?
Well... maybe because he gave Katniss her "Girl on Fire" title, and his kindness was fairly likeable as well. Oh yeah - and also he sacrificed his darn life for Katniss' mockingjay dress! Goddarnit, it's freaking CINNA! HOW CAN CINNA NOT BE ON ANY HUNGER GAMES FAN'S FAVOURITE CHARACTERS LIST????
12) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five?
Erm... Haymitch and Finnick (sorry, a Haymitch/Rue story is just too scary for me to bear). Swimming in Beer, I don't know??
13) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would it be?
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift, OBVIOUSLY!
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
MAY INCLUDE SOME MAJOR VIOLENCE AND UNBEARABLE BIZARRENESS.
16) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
LOL, only about an hour ago! A fanfic about Annie and Finnick and their son, obviously.
17)" (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1) ,heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Foxface and Clove... THIS INEXPLICABLE ALLIANCE THING IS FOLLWING ME EVERYWHERE! At least the Foxface and Clove fics on Fanfiction.net aren't romance...
18) What title would you give this fic?
A girl with knives and a girl with a fox-face are meant to be.
How to know if you are obsessed with the Hunger Games (bold are me)
1. Whenever you are having any kind of competition, you state the rules, and then say "And may the odds be ever in your favor!"
2. You want to own a mockingbird so you can tell everybody that it's a Mockingjay
3. You will buy any sort of Hunger Games merchandise (t-shirts, key chains, mockingjay pins, etc)
4. You cried when Rue died (I know, this makes me seem heartless, but I never cry! I nearly cried when Prim died, though)
5. You were extremely mad that Finnick and Prim's deaths were both like, a line long.
6. You named your cat Buttercup
7. You have a sudden interest in Archery, climbing, etc.
8. You love pita bread
9. You have written/submitted to an SYOT
10. You memorized Rue's lullaby/The Hanging Tree and gave it your own tune
11. You hear a song, and automatically think that it would be perfect for a specific character
12. You like to wear your hair in a braid
13. You have a friend named Peter and you have accidentally (or on purpose) called him Peeta
14. You wonder how Suzanne Collins thought up so many strange names.
15. You can't wait for the movie to come out on March 23, 2012
16. You eat too much and think of how you're such a Capitol person.
17. You screamed when Peeta died in Catching Fire.
18. Then cried when Finnick brought him back to life.
19. If someone asks for your address, you say "District 12"
20. You've wondered what squirrel tastes like
21. THG has made you laugh, cry, scream, and throw things across the room, but you stuck with it till the end, and are glad now that you did.
22. You've loved Haymitch, you've hated Haymitch, and you've been very pissed off by Haymitch
23. You see a wasps nest and run off screaming "TRACKER JACKERS!!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"
24. You hate that people are comparing THG to Twilight
25. You wonder what Katniss and Peeta named their kids
26. You wonder what happened to Gale at the end of Mockingjay
27. You either love Johanna, or Hate Johanna. There's no in between.
38. You have parts of the book memorized.
29. No matter what is going on, you always compare EVERYTHING in life to The Hunger Games
30. You were so interested in seeing what makes you obsessed with THG you didn't notice 28
31. You just scrolled back up to confirm what I was said was true or not, so your untrustworthy, good for THG!
32. You noticed I was telling the truth when I said you relate EVERYTHING to THG
However, I do plan on doing numbers 1, 6 and 19, although I'm modify 19 to "District 2" instead of "District 12" (because I just like District 2 more). And I really want to meet someone called Peter, befriend him and then call him Peeta...
Unsafe External Link