Poll: What kind of story would you like to see more of? Vote Now!
Author has written 38 stories for Legend of Zelda, Okami, Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego, Ghost in the Shell, Metroid, and Super Smash Brothers.
Closing up shop for a while.
Not sure when I'll return...
Age: I was 7 when the first Zelda game came out. You figure it out.
Occupation: Office drone
Zelda, Okami, Metroid, Fire Emblem
What I like in fanfic:
Complex stories with richly written characters and emotional resonance
What I don't like in fanfic:
Fluff, crack pairings, obnoxiously AU stuff
I have a Deviant Art account, where I post pics related to my fandoms and fanfiction: http://seldavia.deviantart.com/.
I generally don't respond to comments unless someone asks a question that doesn't have spoilers in the answer. However, feel free to PM me if you want to talk.
I don't have a copyright on the following ideas. If you want to write a fic either supporting or refuting them, be my guest. Other people have come to these conclusions in the Zelda fandom without ever speaking with me or reading anything I wrote. Most of them come from inherent plot holes in the games. So feel free to use them in your own stories, and if you have this idea that I started some weird conspiracy to spread doom and gloom, take off your foil hat please.
- Daphnes intentionally let Link fight Ganondorf with a sword he knew would not work, knowing Link would be killed, in order to prevent a new Hero from gathering the Triforce and rocking the boat, making waves, or some other ocean-related pun that means unintentionally causing trouble.
- Daphnes could have easily used the Triforce to save Hyrule and get rid of Ganondorf, but he didn't. He condemned the people of the Great Sea to a watery wasteland, and must have had some shady purpose to make such an irrational decision. Possibly:
- Daphnes caused the first Great Flood using the Wind Waker.
- The Gerudo were executed along with Ganondorf despite being brainwashed or forced to follow his orders. The Arbiter's Grounds was built to both hold them until Ganondorf was found and killed, and to wipe out any record of their existence that didn't relate to thievery. To do so, the Arbiter's Grounds was built over and partially using the foundation of the Spirit Temple, changing its purpose entirely.
Wind Waker / Twilight Princess:
- The Gerudo were destroyed by someone other than the Ocarina of Time incarnation of Zelda, probably the King of that time. Nabooru is enshrined in the Hyrule Castle basement along with the other sages and the Master Sword, so her actions were known and appreciated when that room was built. The Gerudo may not have had anyone linked to the Royal Family after she and the OOT Zelda died.
I've had numerous people ask me about sequels to "A Hylian in Nippon", "Idiots from the Fifth Dimension", and "The Unsinkable Dr. B." In regards to the first two, I tried to write sequels but never got anywhere with them, so they were taken down. I'm sorry to say there will be no sequels to these two.
There won't be a sequel to Dr. B, either, though I may add a few oneshots here and there.
Tainted Blood: The most updated of my stories at the moment
Chronicles of the Chosen Three: Unholy Triforce: On hiatus
The Fierce War: On hiatus..
I am an adult and work a 40-hour week in an office. That means that I don't usually have a lot of time to write. I try to do it on the train coming home from work, but sometimes I'm just too tired.
On Yaoi: I've seen LinkxPipit done believably. That's it. You won't ever see me ship them, though.
On Yuri: ZeldaxImpa, Skyward Sword only. (I think they wrote that game for people who ship same-sex couples.)
On Vore: Don't eat that. You don't know where it's been.
On High School Fics: I didn't like living it, I'm not gonna read about it.
On Darkfic: Setting your fic in the Majora's Mask universe does not automatically make it dark. Including Dark Link does not automatically make it dark. Making Samus terrified of Ridley does not make it dark.
Yes: Zelda with Ganondorf or Link (in certain cases Impa); Nabooru with Ganondorf, Link with Midna.
No: Link with other guys, or Malon, or Ilia; Ganondorf with other guys, Samus with anyone.
On Sheik: Sheik is Zelda. That means Sheik has a vagina, uterus, ovaries, (taped down) breasts, and two X chromosomes.
If you're tired of scrolling through a bunch of weird crap in people's profiles, post this in your profile. XD
Unsafe External Link