Author has written 36 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Silmarillion.
1. Mornen means dark water.
2. I call myself that because dark water is calm, and the reflections are independently beautiful.
3. That makes sense in five languages.
4. I like waking up when it is raining when I know that I can fall asleep again.
5. The universe is brilliant, but sometimes I think it is trying to force itself out of me, out from where it got all mixed up.
6. I could get carried away on a strong enough wind, but I wouldn’t break if I fell.
7. I could never die in the ocean.
8. My mother’s name for me meant ‘protector of men.’
9. And I stood in a parking lot outside the too hot car remembering the story of the woman in the glass house.
10. Who had tuberculosis.
Works on Archive of Our Own (hint: you can copy and paste or download works over there!): http://archiveofourown.org/users/Mornen/works
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Gems for The Silmarillion|