Poll: Who's your favorite Twilight character? Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Maximum Ride.
Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, me and my friend share this account. I'm the Ravenclaw, she's the Gryffindor. Yeah, we're Harry Potter dorks. 'Kay, well, as far as I could say, umm.. yeah! Anyways, either me or my friend (the Gryffindor) will be posting stuff up here and well, Ravenclaw will symbolize me when we post somehting on the profile and Gryffindor will symbolize my friend!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah... here is some info about me (Ravenclaw) I HAVE TO FIX ALL THE GRYFFINDOR'S TYPOS 'CAUSE I CANNOT STAND BAD GRAMMER!
Well, what can I say about me... I AM VERY RANDOM. I LOVE HELLO KITTY! (see?) ASK THE GRYFFINDOR, SHE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH (we go to the same school and we're friends).
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (daughter of Athena or Apollo, DEATH TO RACHEL! NICO IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Percabeth supporter),
Hunger Games (Team Peeta, DEATH TO GALE!!!!!)
Kane Chronicles (How could I read Percy Jackson and not this? I have Throne of Fire and read it in a day!)
Heroes of Olympus (see above. I read the first chapter of The Son of Neptune on Rick Riordan's web site. Now my friend owes me 10 dollars, cuz I was right about what would happen! The book comes out October 4th.)
Twilight Saga (Team-I-can't-decide-between-Edward-and-Jacob. I can't decide because they'd both make Bella happy in their own ways. Actually, scratch that. Team edward cuz thanks to Shane Dawson's video where he's Jacob, I realize that Edward practically exposed vampire kind to humans, almost killed himself, kicked alot of vampire butt in Eclipse and did alot of things just for Bella. All Jacob ever does is take his shirt of like a million times and puts Bella in danger. *Most of the stuff I just said in those last two statements, are Shane Dawson's words, not mine*. Alice is my favorite character and JASPER IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Have you guys heard the Edward Cullen song? For some reason, I found it highly amusing and funny.)
Vampire Diaries (I've read the first 20 pages and it's really good. I gotta finish it.)
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner (Yeah, I know it could be counted as Twilight, but still, it's its own seperate story line and plot)
39 Clues (Ekaterina or Janus)
Inheritance Cycle (Can't wait for the last book to come out in November! EEEEEEP!!!!! Luv this series!)
Maximum Ride (FANG IS MINE...wait no, HE"S A BASTARD!!!!!!! SO THAT MEANS...IGGY IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO DYLAN!!!!!!! Fax supporter)
Warrior Cats (Riverclanner and Shadowclanner, Jayfeather and Hawkfrost and Flametail are mine!!!!!!!!!!!)
Harry Potter (Ravenclaw, duh! Well, technically, I have like 5% Slytherin in me. Dramione supporter and RonxHermione supporter. DRACO IS MINE!!!!!! LUNA IS AWESOME!!!!!!(the gryffindor: It's DORKO MALPOO!) I saw the actors that are gonna be playing the 2nd generation characters in Deathly Hallows Part 2, and yeah, the guy who plays Albus (Harry's son) is HOT. Like, yeah, just HOT.
(Ravenclaw: SHUT UP!!!! DRACO IS HOT!!!!!!!!!! AND AWESOME!!!!!!)SNAPE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!)
and a couple others
I lived a few years (like none, actually) in Ecuador, so I speak spanish, and my family speaks spanish, I can't stand bad grammer, my room is almost never neat and I'm very smart. I love Facebook. I love VH1 and hate getting up for school, I am addicted to shopping, I am very sarcastic and I don't care at all what others think. I haven't smoked, or gone on crack, or gotten drunk,or gotten knocked up by somebody and I haven't knocked up anyone (well, technically, at my age, that stuff isn't really possible, especially those last two statements)
What I like: Glee, Jersey Shore, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Danny Phantom (jeez, I know I'm waaaay too old for his show, but I don't give a -beep-!) ice cream, Degrassi, P!nk, Linkin Park , Hey Monday, Evanescence (my mom says their songs are "dark and innapropriate", but they are and I don't really care), Ke$ha, Far East Movement, Big Time Rush, Allstar Weekend, Owl City, Taylor Swift, Nigahiga (Do YOU want a Bigbouncyinflatablegreenball? Try saying that three times fast), IJustine, FRED, Annoying Orange, Charlie the Unicorn, Shane Dawson (he's hawt...and awesome), shopping, Hot Topic, Aeropostale, Hollister, Pac Sun, Claire's, Christina Perri, Black Eyed Peas, sunny days, internet acsses (spelling?), eyeliner, eyeshadow, Chapstick, Invader Zim (Gir is adorable!), FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!! (I luv it now that I got an an account.)
What I don't like: Hannah Montanna, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, pretty much all the "Disney Girls", Jenna Rose (look up the video "My Jeans Jenna Rose" and you'll see why I hate her), Rebecca Black, Crocs brand shoes (they're comfy and all, but they're soooo ugly),Kanye West, some people, JUSTINE BEAVER (It's pronounced Jus-teen Beaver) chocolate...
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Sorry, the Ravenclaw can be BORING(Ravenclaw: Shut up) some times and has NO TASTE in music. Sorry, Ravenclaw, but you gotta love me. But now you've got me so all is well. ;)
Yes, it's true. The Ravenclaw is VERY random so she doesn't lie. (Ravenclaw: I LIKE KITTENS!)
I was born in California (gurls we're unforgetable! :D) but I'm half Brazilian so I speak Portugese. Oh yeh! Point 1 for the Gryffindor!
Percy Jackson and the Olymipans (daughter of Artemis!)(Ravenclaw: Not really possible...but okay, have it your way!)
(the gryffindor: is it possible for u to have nico, fang, and Draco? I DON'T THINK SO!)
(Ravenclaw: Yeah it is possible for me to have 3 hot boys from books 'cause I'm just awesome like that. Oh come on now, I knew you couldn't stay away from Draco... Wait, make that 5 hot boys from books 'cause I just added Jacob Black and Jasper Hale to the list.)
(The gryffindor: um, its impossible 4 u 2 date book characters)
(Raven: Kill joy...well, it's impossible for you to date the guy slut at our school)
Harry Potter (guess what house. :) I hate DracoxHermione and SnapexHermione (Ravenclaw: SnapexHermione is perverted). Like HarryxGinny(Ravenclaw: I will always hate Ginny for no reason...) and RonxHermione)
Hunger Games (team Peeta. *points gun at Gale* "any last words?")(Ravenclaw: Agreed. *shoots Gales*)
(The gryffindor: *pulls out check list* "now for Draco. . . Hey! You, Draco, over here!")
(Ravenclaw: Over my dead body)
(Gryffindor: Ok, *shoots Ravenclaw* stupid fangirl. Gryffindor: oh, dear god! Malfoy you piece of >language censored for children under age of 10)
(Ravenclaw: Really? I'm still alive and I'm not a stupid fan girl! I'm just obssesive and quite spazzy...)
39 clues (Janus. AmyxIan)
(Ravenclaw: so true, but that pairing kinda reminds me of DracoxHermione)
(the gryffindor: if a pairing can happen, it's not like Dramione) )
SEPTIMUS HEAP!!!!!! :)
Maximum Ride: Team I'm-not-sure. I hate Fang, but I'm not to crazy about Dylan either. But Angel did have a lot of cute DylanxMax moments and Fang had a lot of FangxMax moments. I say: shut up and let James Patterson decided who Max ends up with. I mean, she does belong to James Patterson, not any of you freaking fangirls. And Iggy belongs to him too. and Fang, for all you obsessed fangirls (*cough, cough* Raven *cough, cough*).
(Ravenclaw:I rest my case. FANG IS MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SO IS IGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(The gryffindor: ok, I hate Fang now. U fangirls can HAVE that douchebag!)
and more. :)
I like: Justin Beiber, Taylor swift, Selena gomez, Owl city, Ke$ha, Big Time Rush(Ravenclaw: Awesome!), All star weekend(Ravenclaw: Awesome!), and Grayson Chance (all the awesome ones :). The Simpsons, Futurama, Invador Zim (I saw only about 4 episodes, but it's still cool), other funny stuff. Fanfiction.net. I have a Facebook and I care that I have one. I luv Facebook, it's my life. Facebook rocks, if you don't have one you need one. I love Youtube and all the awesome sites. And plus, to that guy who posted crap about the Ravenclaw's story (yes, for those who ARE mad, it was her story. *)) SCREW YOU! The ravenclaw didn't know that other author because seriously, who does? And last I checked, this is FANFICTION.NET, where you post your stories for FUN! And I read the other story, the plot line isn't the same, it's no where close to her story. It's just the same pairing, you *hole.
I hate: Rebecca Black(Ravenclaw: Thankyou for your um *coughs* lovely song Rebecca, but we are all perfectley capable of knowing what day comes after Thursday and before Saturday), Hannah montanna. :P.
I'm sarcastic, calm, random, funny, and a lot of other stuff. NO! i haven't drunk, smoked, or anything stupid that messes up your heart or lungs or brain. Got a problem? Bite me. >:). I'm pretty brave, a book worm, and computer person, all that stuff. Got a problem with me? Tell it to my face. Then I'll kick your a* quicker. I hate getting up for school, and I hate school, but I love the friends (Yay!I feel loved!). Yes, I'm a very nice person, ask anybody. :). (Ravenclaw: The Gryffindor is not nice. You have it straight from a witness.) (The Gryffindor: Bite me)
Hair: brown, red tints (small red tints)
Eye color: brown
height: um. . . . .yeah so what?
Age: why do u wanna know?
Grade: cheese (Ravenclaw: What kind of cheese?) (The gryffindor: cheddar) (Ravenclaw: I don't like cheddar...)
RAVENCLAW: (I fixed all of the Gryffindor's bad grammer!)
Hair Color: Dark brown, almost black, natural light brown, almost blonde streaks Eye color: brown
Height: not tall at all
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God.
RAVENCLAW: (this was really freaky and I got scared, so I had to post it)
there were 3 girls
Copy and pastes
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
You Know You're Obsessed With Maximum Ride When...
1. You're friends think you're crazy for being obsessed with six flying kids and their talking dog.
92 percent of American teens that are Maximum ride fangirls would die if Fang told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would tell Fang to get over himself and then shove him back in your basement where he belongs. Then, you would resurrect the 92 percent of overzealous fangirls and use them as your zombie army to take over Canada and rename it Canadia where you would rule as Queen with Fang by your side as your extremely hot king who has no real political power except to stand there and make you look good.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded...
List your 10 favorite Warrior Cats characters in no particular order:
3. Jayfeather (that's actually my fave)
8. Ivypool (yes, I read Sign of the Moon)
Now answer the following questions:
1. Have you ever read a nine/one fluff?
2. Create a summary for a eight/five romance fic.
3. How hot do you think six is?
4. If you had to choose a theme song for 2, what would it be?
5. What would number 7 say if he was in a relationship with number 3 and number cheated on him with number 10?
When you were 5, your mom gave you a ice cream cone. You thank her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to collage. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the drom so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
HOW COULD YOU? - By Jim Willis, 2001
When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my antics and made you laugh. You called me your child, and despite a number of chewed shoes and a couple of murdered throw pillows, I became your best friend. Whenever I was "bad," you'd shake your finger at me and ask "How could you?" -- but then you'd relent and roll me over for a belly rub.
My housebreaking took a little longer than expected, because you were terribly busy, but we worked on that together. I remember those nights of nuzzling you in bed and listening to your confidences and secret dreams, and I believed that life could not be any more perfect. We went for long walks and runs in the park, car rides, stops for ice cream (I only got the cone because "ice cream is bad for dogs" you said), and I took long naps in the sun waiting for you to come home at the end of the day.
Gradually, you began spending more time at work and on your career, and more time searching for a human mate. I waited for you patiently, comforted you through heartbreaks and disappointments, never chided you about bad decisions, and romped with glee at your homecomings, and when you fell in love. She, now your wife, is not a "dog person" -- still I welcomed her into our home, tried to show her affection, and obeyed her. I was happy because you were happy.
Then the human babies came along and I shared your excitement. I was fascinated by their pinkness, how they smelled, and I wanted to mother them, too. Only she and you worried that I might hurt them, and I spent most of my time banished to another room, or to a dog crate. Oh, how I wanted to love them, but I became a "prisoner of love." As they began to grow, I b ecametheirfriend. They clung to my fur and pulled themselves up on wobbly legs, poked fingers in my eyes, investigated my ears, and gave me kisses on my nose. I loved everything about them and their touch -- because your touch was now so infrequent -- and I would've defended them with my life if need be. I would sneak into their beds and listen to their worries and secret dreams, and together we waited for the sound of your car in the driveway.
There had been a time, when others asked you if you had a dog, that you produced a photo of me from your wallet and told them stories about me. These past few years, you just answered "yes" and changed the subject. I had gone from being "your dog" to "just a dog ," and you resented every expenditure on my behalf.
I was excited about the car ride until we arrived at the animal shelter. It smelled of dogs and cats, of fear, of hopelessness. You filled out the paperwork and said "I know you will find a good home for her." They shrugged and gave you a pained look. They understand the realities facing a middle-aged dog, even one with "papers." You had to pry your son's fingers loose from my collar as he screamed "No, Daddy! Please don't let them take my dog!" And I worried for him, and what lessons you had just taught him about friendship and loyalty, about love and responsibility, and about respect for all life. You gave me a good-bye pat on the head, avoided my eyes, and politely refused to take my collar and leash with you. You had a deadline to meet and now I have one, too. After you left, the 2 nice ladies said you probably knew about your upcoming move months ago & made no attempt to find me another good home. They shook their heads & asked "How could you?"
They are as attentive to us here in the shelter as their busy schedules allow. They feed us, of course, but I lost my appetite days ago. At first, whenever anyone passed my pen, I rushed to the front, hoping it was you that you had changed your mind -- that this was all a bad dream... or I hoped it would at least be someone who cared, anyone who might save me.
When I realized I could not compete with the frolicking for attention of happy puppies, oblivious to their own fate, I retreated to a far corner and waited. I heard her footsteps as she came for me at the end of the day, and I padded along the aisle after her to a separate room. A blissfully quiet room. She placed me on the table and rubbed my ears, and told me not to worry. My heart pounded in anticipation of what was to come, but there was also a sense of relief. The prisoner of love had run out of days.
As is my nature, I was more concerned about her. The burden which she bears weighs heavily on her, and I know that, the same way I knew your every mood. She gently placed a tourniquet around my foreleg as a tear ran down her cheek. I licked her hand in the same way I used to comfort you so many years ago. She expertly slid the hypodermic needle into my vein. As I felt the sting and the cool liquid coursing through my body, I lay down sleepily, looked into her kind eyes and murmured "How could you?"
Perhaps because she understood my dog speak, she said "I'm so sorry." She hugged me, and hurriedly explained it was her job to make sure I went to a better place, where I wouldn't be ignored or abused or abandoned, or have to fend for myself -- a place of love and light so very different from this earthly place. And with my last bit of energy, I tried to convey to her with a thump of my tail that my "How could you?" was not directed at her . It was directed at you, My Beloved Master, I was thinking of you. I will think of you and wait for you forever. May everyone in your life continue to show you so much loyalty.
A Note from the Author: If "How Could You?" brought tears to your eyes as you read it, as it did to mine as I wrote it, it is because it is the composite story of the millions of formerly"owned" pets who die each year in American & Canadian animal shelters. Please use this to help educate, on your websites, in newsletters, on animal shelter and vet office bulletin boards. Tell the public that the decision to add a pet to the family is an important one for life, that animals deserve our love and sensible care, that finding another appropriate home for your animal is your responsibility and any local humane society or animal welfare league can offer you good advice, and that all life is precious. Please do your part to stop the killing, and encourage all spay & neuter camp aigns in order to prevent unwanted animals.
Anyone who supports this, add this prayer to your profile.
Imagine sending your child away from you
Imagine watching from a distance as your child grew up.
Imagine watching your child save lives, knowing he would give up his own
Imagine seeing people praising your child, knowing what was in store
Imagine seeing groups plotting to kill your child
Imagine telling your child there was no other way
Imagine watching your child get betrayed by his own follower
Imagine seeing your child whipped, beaten, spit on by those he was to save
Imagine watching your child die in pain and agony after several hours, only to save the lives of all people
Imagine seeing your child trying to conquer death itself and succeding
Imagine seeing the people your child saved ignoring you, swearing on you, rejecting you
Imagine that of all the love you dished out, only a microscopic portion was sent back
Imagine giving everything, absolutely everything, and receiving almost nothing but a slap in the face.
"Naw dip sherlock."--my friend Kim (Now she has me saying that)
"I choose you, Max"--MAX, Maximum Ride, James Patterson (I actually laughed when I read that cuz I used to love Pokemon and well, you get the idea. I was like: "Well. That's a Pokemon moment.")
"With great power...comes the great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."--Nico di Angelo, The Last Olympian, Rick Riordan
"I need some talent right now-ow-ow! I need some talent, I need some talent right now-ow-OW! OWWIE! Dammit!" --My friend Maria while we were at my house and "Somebody to Love" by JUSTINE BEAVER came on and then when she was making up her own lyrics, I accidentaly stepped on her toe
"...Maybe he is, maybe he isn't, but the fact reamains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants too, so don't count on him being a long way away if you're planning on taking any risks. ..."--Fred Weasley, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J.K Rowling
"We can make it through school hallways. All we have to do is swim" ~The Griffindor
"Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape, and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business."
"I want to fix that in my memory forever, Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret..."-Ron-HP-GoF
"Aaaah, when two Neptunes appear in the sky, it is a sure sign that a midget in glasses is being born."-Ron-HP
"Give her hell from us, Peeves."-Fred and George-HP-OotP
"You... are...a... fridge...with...wings...We're...freaking...ballet...dancers!" ~Fang-MR-SOF
"I'm hit, Max. They got me. I guess I'm gonna live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse, huh?" Okay. In my experience, if you're really hit or seriously hurt, you don't say much. -Total and Max-MAX
Fang swerved closer to me, big and supremely graceful, like a black panther with wings. Oh, God. I'm so stupid. Forget I just said that. -Max-MAX
"What's your name?" "Isabella von Frankenstein Rothschild." -Angel answering Steve-MAX
"I'm only a kid! I can't get married!" "You could in New Hampshire." -Max and Angel-MAX
"South America. It'll be warm. They have llamas. You like llamas." -Max-MAX
"Optimism is overrated, Max. Its better to face realitly head-on." -The Voice-SOF
"I feel like pudding, Pudding with nerve endings. Pudding in great pain." -Iggy-AE
"I vill now destroy de Snickuhs bahs!" -Gazzy-STWAOES
"Have you guys been playing in the toxic waste again? Been bitten by a radioactive spider? Struck by lightning? Drink a super-soldier serum?" -Fang-FW
"Yeah, I've been held back more times than I can count . . . . . which is probably why I keep getting held back" -Nelson- the Simpsons
"Janey's dad takes her to the zoo once a month. Why can't you do that?" "Sweetie, you know daddys not allowed at the zoo anymore!" -Homer and Lisa- The Simpsons
"If I do something bad, and there's no one there to catch me, does that make me good?" -Bart- The Simpsons
"I want to get famous for something amazing, not just some stupid fad" -Lisa- The Simpsons
"Now you know. I'm a fraud. A poor, lazy, sexy, fraud" -Bender- Futurama
MAXIMUM RIDE FAN QUESTIONS:
2. Did you cry when Ari died?
3. Do you think Fang is hot?
4. How do you pronounce Ari's name?
5. Do you laugh every time you read the name Mr. Chu?
6. -SPOILER ALERT- In MAX, did you laugh hysterically when Total started talking about marriage?
7. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you squeal at all the faxness in MAX?
8. Did you angrily throw your book across the room when the flock split up?
9. Who is your favorite character?
10. Do you like Jeb?
11. -SPOILER ALERT- Were you making a genuine "WTF" face when Max and Fang grew gills?
12. Did you think MAX was better than TFW?
13. -SPOILER ALERT- Did you get slightly fed up with Nudge and Angel's slight attitudes in MAX?
14. Which book is your all time favorite?
15. If the flock had a theme song, what would it be?
16. Have you ever imagined the flock as a band playing whatever song comes up when listening to your iPod?
17. Who do you think the voice should be?
18. Do you think one or more members of the flock should learn to play an instrument?
19. What bugged you the most about TFW?
20. MIGGY or FAX?
HARRY POTTER 2ND GENERATION: Okay, some people clearly have no clue of the HP second generation characters and that really iritates me, so just for your information, I did a chart:
Child: Lily Luna Potter* Mother: Ginny Weasley Father: Harry Potter
Child: Hugo Weasley Mother: Hermione Granger Father: Ron Weasley
Child: Victoire Weasley* Mother: Fleur Delacour Father: Bill Weasley
Child: Scorpius Weasley Mother: Astoria Greengrass Father: Draco Malfoy
Child: Lorcan Scamander Mother: Luna Lovegood Father: Rolf Scamander
Child: Fred Weasley II Mother: Angelina Johnson Father: George Weasley
Child: Lucy Weasley Mother: Some Ravenclaw Named Audrey Father: Percy Weasley
Child: Teddy Weasley Mother: Nymphadora Tonks Father: Remus Lupin
*The three potter kids middle names are the only known middle names of 2nd generation
Okay, there are other couples that really do happen, but I didn't list them, cuz we don't know the name of their kids.
Yeah...I really hope that ScorpiusxRose is a true pairing, cuz dramione obviously didn't work out, much to my distress, but now there's a chance that their kids will be together! YAY! Keep your fingers crossed ScorpiusxRose fans!
Also, we know that from the epilouge of the 7th book, that VictiorexTeddy HAS a pretty GOOD chance of happening. Keep your fingers crossed!
YOUR GUY SIDE
xYou love hoodies.
xYou love hoodies.
the ravenclaw: TOTAL: 6 (wow, I am not in touch with my guy side, but I don't care at all)
The gryffindor: TOTAL:13 ok, yes, i sometimes talk with food in my mouth at HOME!!!!! get a GRIP, people!
YOUR GIRL SIDE
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick.
xYou wear lip gloss/chapstick.
the Ravenclaw:TOTAL: 24 (I'm more of a girl than a guy, but hey, I am!)
The gryffinndor: TOTAL: 6 (I am not girly)
X You own a cell phone.
X You own a cell phone.
the ravenclaw: Total: 10 (yeah, that's accurate)
The gryffindor: TOTAL: 8 (big dif)
X Black is one of your favourite colors.
The Ravenclaw:Total: 2 (I can't help my hair color and I love Hot Topic and it is not just for goths and emos, and I'm neither)
The Gryffindor: Total: 1 (Nicole, if your hair isn't blonde, it's considered dark)
X You can skateboard
Total: 3 (I'm not very punk...)
The gryffindor: Total: 3
X You love the computer.
Total: 5 (I actually thought I was a major geek, but apparentley, I am not)
The gryffindor: Total: 3. Not very geeky
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
Total: 0 (true...)
The gryffindor: Total: 1 (I watch the Super Bowl)
X You like loud music.
The Ravenclaw: Total: 6 (very true...Gosh, I got that Panic! At the Disco song stuck in my head.)
The gryffindor: Total: 2
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Return your stuff right away.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks crap about you.
FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fave colour and fave animal)
blue jungle cat (hehe..)
YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name)
YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name)
Rivliriv (I actually hate Star Wars)
YOUR SUPERHERO NAME:(2nd favorite color, favorite drink)
YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name)
Ivaineo (I can't pronounce that)
YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name)
YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets)
Black Indigo (that does not make sense because it's two colors put together)
YOUR STRIPPER NAME (Your first pets name, first street you lived on)
female come backs
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
Man: Your name must be Daisy, because I have the incredible urge to plant you right here!
Man: Are you from Tenessee, 'cause your the only TEN-I-SEE
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
Sorry Kitty, but I'm already helping Bunny with world domination.
List your top ten favourite Harry Potter characters in no particular order.
1. Luna Lovegood
2. Hermione Granger
3. Ron Weasley
4. Bellatrix Lestrange
5. Draco Malfoy
6. Severus Snape
7. Neville Longbottom
8. Fred Weasley
9. George Weasley
10. Lord Voldemort
1. Haveyou read a five/ten fic before? No, and I hope none exist, but knowing there are alot of pervs out there, there are probably some
2. Do you think three is hot? How hot? Yeah! Not as hot as Draco though!
3. What would happen if six got one pregnant? Um... a very perverted baby... THAT PAIRING IS JUST EEEW!
4. Do you recall any good fics about nine? I don't think I've read any, but there probably is
5. Would seven and two make a good couple? Maybe. They're both the same age and I've seen a fic about them before
6. Four/eight or four/nine? Um... even though that pairing is perverted, it doesn't really matter and Fred is dead, so yeah, Four/Nine
7. What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? I don't think Snape would really care if his students were gay and dating their siblings...
8. Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. How 'bout a 23 word summary: Hermione Granger goes back in time with the time turner to the Marauder Era and finds herself falling for the fifteen year old Severus Snape. But what will her boyfriend Ron Weasley think of this when he goes back in time with Hermione and finds Severus and Hermione in a corridor alone, and making out? (that would be a good fic actually...but still...Hermione/Snape is just gross)
9. Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? YES! Yes there is! I believe if Voldemort hadn't gotten killed, he would dated Bellatrix!
10. Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. I Believe Nargles Exist (that would only work if Draco was nice enough to comfort and help Luna in the Malfoy Manor when she was down there in the dungeon) (HEY! THE RAVENCLAW ACTUALLY MADE THIS FIC AND POSTED IT! CHECK IT OUT AND REVIEW!)
11. What kind of plot would you use if four wanted to kiss one? ...no comment for the lesbian pairing...
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven/nine slash? Most of my friends aren't pervs and the ones that are don't read Harry Potter
13. If you wrote a songfic about number ten, what song would you chose? Don't You Wish Your Girlfriend Was Hot Like Me! (that would work if Voldemort thought he was a girl)
Write 11 Maximum Ride / Percy Jackson characters in whatever order than follow the instructons:
9. Bianca di Angelo
10. Zoe Nightshade
1) have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before? No, and I don't want to, considering how lesbian that is.
2) do you think four is hot? how hot? No comment because I'm a girl and number four is a girl too...
3) what would happen if eleven got eight pregnant? Well, it's not a gay pairing, but then again, 11 is a girl and 8 is a guy, so that's just perverted and both 11 and 8 are in a relationship with other people.
4)do you recall any fics about nine? I've seen some fics about Bianca, but I haven't read any
5) would two and six make a good couple? No. Just no.
6) five/nine or five/ten? Niether... those are both lesbian pairings lesbian and Annabeth has a boyfriend...
7) what would happen if seven walked in on one and two in an awkward situation? Gazzy would've said: "MY EYES!" and go hide under a bed and when Max asks him what's wrong, he tells on Fang and Nico and then Max slaps them both for being gay
8) make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic. Iggy dies and goes to the Underworld. There he meets Zoe Nightshade and sprks fly. (IDK!)
9) is there any such thing as a one/eight fluff? It would be nice if I could say , but I've seen some, but haven't read any. Besides, that's a gay pairing and they're cousins.
10) suggest a title for a seven/ten hurt/comfort fic. Idk...
11) what kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to go out with one? I really can't stand that pairing, because Nico is mine, so I'm not answering this one.
12) does anyone on your friends list read three slash? Um...no.
13) does anyone on your friends list write or draw eleven? The Gryffindor drew Max and Fang on the back of her notebook, so yeah.
14) would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five? No, but I'd be a kinda cool love triangle. Fang/Thalia/Annabeth
15) what might ten scream in a moment of great passion? I'm not answering that...because I'm not a perv who actually thinks about that crap and about book characters doing that crap...
16) if you wrote a song fic about eight what song would you choose? There's alot to choose from, but I'm too lazy to think of any.
17) if you wrote a one/six/ten fic what would the warning be? BEWARE OF THE PERV THAT WROTE THIS! (joking! but seriously, weird story)
18) what would be a good pickup line for ten to use on two? "Stop being so emo. I don't like emos." Idk, Fang is kinda emo and looking at Zoe's personality, I think she wouldn't like him because he's a little bit emo.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
(I added 51-55)
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination even though they're just as effective
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards or Yu-Gi-Oh cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive ( The Gryffindors will win!)
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearning an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
51) I am not allowed to call Cedric Diggery Edward Cullen by "accident"
52) I am not able to go running around screaming: I saw Harry cutting in the girls bathroom!
53) I'm banned from teaming up against the 1st years with Peeves.
54) Telling people that Cedric turned into a 1918 vampire will get me suspended.
55) I can't called Professer McGonnagal a cougar.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
A-Z About me!!!
A - Available? Yeah, sure I guess, but I'm kinda waiting for that special someone that the Gryffindor knows who he is...
C- Crush(es)? Um...wow...that'd actually be like two people. This boy at my school named Hunter and he's actually my friend and he's really hot...and Shane Dawson!
A B C D E F G...the gummi bears are chasing me.
One is red, one is blue, the green one's peeing on my shoe.
Now I'm running for my life, cuz the red on has a knife!
(repost this song if you think that gummi bears and Legos are gonna cause the apocalypse in 2012)
Here's a llama,
Repost this if you love llamas
-Edward Cullen Song Lyrics- (I DO NOT OWN THIS!) (Sing to the tune of Heartless by Kanye west)
(there's the link to watch on YouTube)
I wanna say that Dracula is my homie,
I'd run and tell Edward,
If I were Edward,
I wanna read other people's thoughts,
Cullen, Cullen Cullen x3
Hello, welcome to Umbrella Beach.
Repost this if you love Owl City!
If you've re-read page 113 in the Throne of Fire so many times you've memorized it, copy and paste this onto your profile. (At first, I was like: "Aww..." "Then I was like: "Oh yeah! Screw you Walt!" I hate Walt.)
If you are a proud TKC addict, and aren't ashamed to scream it, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Uh, hell no)
If you can't count high enough to get to the number of times you've read TRP, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've actually told people that you're in love with a TKC character, copy and paste this onto your profile. (*coughs nonchalanlty* uh, not really...but my FRIEND kinda told everyone, including my crush in real life that I like my crush...)
Screw Jacob, I'm team Anubis! If you 100% agree with this statement, copy and paste this onto your profile. (Hell,I'm not even Team Jacob..I'm Team Edward)
Why Zarter? Zia tried to kill them in the first place! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile.
After reading ToF, if you really want a camel named Katrina now, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Set deserved better than a fudging penny jar, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Sanubis is so cute! Its forbidden love, for God's sake! If you agree, copy and paste this onto your profile. (It is cute. And forbidden. Your point is?)