Author has written 30 stories for Land Before Time, Legend of Zelda, South Park, Rio, and Xenoblade Chronicles.
I am Fantasic as a few of my readers remembered me, but something was wrong with my account. So I uploaded all the stories I had up previously. I have been known to create positive story ideas according to the reviews I got. (In one instant, I was known as one of the very few authors who introduced LBT sex scenes and the one who inspired others to make a true M-rated Rio story with sex.) In some of my earlier stories, the description is lacking, but the general idea, I believe, makes up for it. I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be perfect. It's too boring to be perfect from what I analyze from watching TV shows that tackle that subject.
My stories mostly center around the Land Before Time. As a child, I used to watch these and I sometimes do still to relive my childhood and sees how it is doing. I know the audience is directed to kids, but I mean "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and "Power Rangers", along with several series, are what kids watch. The least they could do was liven up the series before Universal Animation closed. (My childhood and the cancellation inspired me to write several). If they ever bring back the series, something has to change to make it towards kids and adults who watched the Land Before Time as kids (The first one). I'm also a big Zelda fan. I also watched all the Inuyasha shows and read the anime.
Also, I have Call of Duty Black Ops. I don't care if there are hardcore fans out there, so I'll say it anyway. It is a casual game. Don't get me wrong. It's a fun game, but it is very casual. My definition of casual is a game that can be easily picked up by everyone. Call of Duty fits that description. If you have a wii u, you can look me up. It's the same name as my fanfiction name.
The 10,000-hit club (A list of my stories that have 10,000 or more hits.) (Last update 6/7/13)
Reason Why? To inform a new reader which of my stories are popular among readers. Also, to all other readers, thank you for your continued support, and hopefully, I will try to deliver great stories or stories that seem fitting.
Jungle Instincts (30,531 hits, 53 Reviews, 50 Favs)
My first Rio story, and the last story on the M-rated section. It tells the story of Blu and Jewel right after the events of the movie. Jewel is in recovery for her broken wing as Blu thinks about his future in the jungle. He fears that he is not jungle-material and is afraid that he will fail Jewel, his future family, and himself.
Come Back (18,430 hits, 213 Reviews, 24 Favs)
Second to last Rio story in my chronologies. Ten years have passed since the events of "The New Kid". Now grown up, Jalin is alone as an adult and there is no hope of a possible mate. It could've be better if his second sister was here, but she disappeared ten years ago. When she comes back and falls for Jalin, a lie is starting to expose, and is up to Jalin to set things right.
Rio: The Series (19,976 hits, 137 Reviews, 15 Favs)
A collection of stories that revolve around my Rio chronologies. Each story has different times, settings, and idea, so a new story section of this collection will totally be different from the last.
Tail of Love (14,499 hits, 88 Reviews, 12 Favs)
His entire family falls. His grandma, grandpa, father, and mother are dead, and Littlefoot is alone. He leaves the Great Valley, but soon, problems rises in love, anger, jealousy, and dire troubles.
Jungle Faith (11,738 hits, 58 Reviews, 24 Favs)
Blu and Jewel have their chicks and learn about rising their young through laughs, troubles, love, care, and responsibility. Meanwhile, Tulio is worried about the Spix's Macaws safety, so he hires someone sent from the EPA to devise a way to ensure the macaws' safety. However, business soon turns into trusting new friends for this employee.
The Night Celebration (13,488 hits, 19 Reviews, 15 Favs)
It's that season again. Spring is in the air, and new beginnings arises. Littlefoot and the others have reached adulthood and now are ready to mate. The only problem is that Littlefoot's grandparents will not allow Littlefoot to go off to the mating grounds. This proves to be a problem since first-timers need to be accompanied by one who have been in the valley. But Littlefoot is determined to go, even if it means changing his identity.
Jungle Confidence (10836 hits, 36 Reviews, 21 Favs)
Blu and Jewel are living in the jungle, incubating their eggs. Blu is unsure how to be a parent. He doesn't know how to be a father. There is no such thing as fatherly instincts, as far as Blu knows. His opinion changes when a blue macaw kid stumbles into his life as revenge is around the corner..
Is It the End? (11,343 hits, 52 Reviews, 18 Favs)
After the events of "Jungle Faith", Nico and Pedro have found proof that the world will end...on paper. The hype stirs up and the date is closing in. The main and important characters are back from the first three stories of the Jungle Trilogy with adult humor, references, sex, social media, and government discrimination since the end of the world draws near, so might as well be wild.
I finally found an actual plot to write my original story. Unfortunately, it will not be out for quite a long while. Plus, my laptop charger that has the story died. So I will announce when it is done. For now, nothing is to be leaked...except for this information. There will still be updates for my stories and new ideas. The updates will be slow since the semester started up.
For those of you new or curious and Rio fans, the following is a timeline of my Rio stories.
1) No Name
2) (Then Rio movie events happen)
3) Jungle Instincts (Instincts of the Jungle is an version to this story in a parallel universe)
4) Jungle Confidence
5) Jungle Faith
6) Is It the End?
7) The New Kid
8) Come Back
*Rio: The Series will tell where it happened in between the stories.
Now, some of you have read the "Call of the Jungle" (Not to be confused with Call of Duty...bad joke. lol) "Instincts of the Jungle" and "Call of the Jungle" are their own series called the Parallel Series. The reason why is that both "Jungle Instincts" and "Instincts of the Jungle" happen right after the movie. Think of it as that timeline with The Legend of Zelda games. After "Ocarina of Time", the timeline of the games are then separated. One is when the hero saves Hyrule and the other is when the hero is defeated. It works the same way here. The Jungle Series and the Parallel Series are just linked to the movie and that is pretty much what they have in common. A couple of times, you might see similarities to the Parallel Series from the Jungle Series and maybe the Solstice Series, which contains the five stories after "Jungle Faith" (which is oddly climbing up in views. Same goes for "The New Kid"), but the plots and messages have twists and turns and may be different to some. Now, I said Parallel Series so that might hint you on what's next. You can message me if you figure out what I'm saying, and I will just simply answer yes or no without further explanations. Some of you may now know two things about me as a writer:
1) I don't give away my plots or titles unless it is a co-op story or your own story that I'm taking with your consent and expanding it. ("No Name" anyone?).
2) I can be spontaneous about when I upload when I say it won't be for a while.
Update (7/15/2013): Instead of paragraph form, I will list the four things on my story plate.
1) For those of you waiting for an update on "Honeymoon", I'm sorry. It's not that I won't finish it. I lost the plot for it so it will take time to write a new one. I don't really want to write this story without a plan or else I just write things that really don't fit.
2) Speaking of these that don't fit, Call of the Jungle is almost done. Now, I know some chapters stand out more than the rest, but keep on eye out reader. There will be some references on this story, in both good, bad, and confusing chapters, that tie into the third story of this trilogy and final idea I have to offer you. I have written the plot for the final story and I say it is good by midway in and it gets better. This is my opinion, so you'll have to read to see. I will give you a clue: it is based on one of my favorite games. I say four and five chapters I will be done with Call of the Jungle.
3) I will finish Honeymoon, Call of the Jungle, and the third of final story of the Parallel Series before Rio 2. I will not write based on Rio 2, because I feel what was one of the good things about my writings were the chicks and their personality. If I write after Rio 2, I have to write based on their traits and personalities, which wouldn't be the same. Plus, I think I already exceeded the limit of full stories I can give to the Rio community. I had said this before, and I end of coming back, but hopefully, I can keep this one sincere. This doesn't mean that Rio: the Series is dead...well, it could be...um, I haven't made the decision.
4) For those of you reading Leading Up, give me about 10 more chapters to finish it. I've written the plot, and by the end, you'll see the purpose of the flashbacks and the past, hopefully. It's up to the point where it gets into actual plot. When I read it, I feel that is more character development and relationship development in the beginning, though this is not the theme to the story. You'll see more what I mean in the next few chapters.
Unsafe External Link