Poll: What do people eat more of on average, vegetables or fruits? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Zoey 101, Teen Titans, Mass Effect, Unnatural History, Avatar: Last Airbender, Red Dawn, Kick-Ass, My Life as a Teenage Robot, Kuroshitsuji, Fable, Pitch Perfect, and Victorious.
When it comes to my fanfictions, they are more sponataneous, rather than sitting down and taking the time to plan out what I write. I impulsively write, and go with the flow. The funny thing is; I usually get my story plot ideas when I'm in the shower. Weird, I KNOW!
Oh yeah, in my demented fantasy future: I build a time machine, change the year I was born to 1979, marry Seth Green, and go to Comic-Con like every YEAR! COSPLAYERS UNITE!
NOTICE: Thanks for reviewing my stories...it really helps...and I'm really sorry to be keeping the readers of my stories waiting. (07/22/15) I'll probably update my old ass stories, since it has been four score and seven years since I had their plots in mind. And I can see smutty potential in nearly all of them. ;) Sorry not sorry.
If good things come to those who wait, does that mean the bad things are reserved by the rebellious? - EggrollEmpress
"In Yu-Gi-Oh, there are no women. Only EXTREMELY girly men..." - Marik (YGOTAS)
"Too many religions...and only one god!" - Ozzy Osbourne (I Don't Wanna Stop)
"Yesterday is history; tomorrow is a mystery; but today is a gift. That is why we call it the present." - Master Oogway (Kung Fu Panda)
I'm a fan of azureshipping, polarshipping, and possibly kiddieshipping...
I don't know, I got this whole matchmaking list:
5. Duke...who cares? He can just go out with one of his fan girls.
If you've ever heard of the game trilogy Mass Effect, you'll know what I'm talking about. If you don't, look into it! (Especially if you have a thing for Star Wars, RPGs (Role-Playing Games), Seth Green or if you enjoy an emotional deep sci-fi, futuristic game.)
Mass Effect Fav Couples
1. Joker/EDI (HANDS DOWN! I FREAKING LOVE THEM! FAVORITE CHARACTERS, FAVORITE COUPLE! They were meant to be)
2. (F)Shepard/Kaidan Alenko (I'm not saying aliens and humans couldn't hook up, but I'd prefer having Kaidan be my kid's dad)
3. Tali/Legion (This couple speaks to me! It's like Joker and EDI, synthetics hooking up with organics...must be a fetish. They remind me of Romeo and Juliet...minus all the suicide and stuff...depending on your choices really)
4. (F)Shepard/Garrus Vakarian (Garrus is a badass, the only reason I'd romance him...but I'll stick with Kaidan majority of the time anyway)
5. (M)Shepard/Ashley Williams (Same thing as #2 really, just the opposite gender option. Got the idea from my brother who romanced her, my brother is kickass, Ashley's a kickass soldier, works for me!)
Reasons why I think my pairings are awesome:
Since I love Star Wars I think the JEDI pairing name is awesome...
Shepard/Kaidan, Tali/Legion, Shepard/Garrus, Shepard/Ashley, Shepard/Miranda
I've already said it...
Avatar: The Last Airbender opinion:
I absolutly love Zutara! Even though, I knew right from the get-go, that Aang and Katara were going to be canon. Bu-b-but, Zuko is hotter! Literally! What girl doesn't want her man to be the opposite element as her, and steamy at that! Sokka could work with just about any of the girls, I mean come on, the guy's a stud.
Iroh- My most favorited character. I never had the experience of a grandfather, or grandparents at that, they died before I had the chance to really get to know any of them. But Iroh, he always gave me this homey kind of feeling. I enjoyed his life-lessons advice he'd give to Zuko, and the charisma he'd give everyone else. The hardship of outliving his only child, that's a burden for any parent to withstand, made him all the more real. The way he gives encouraging advice to others gets to me, his character has depth. He is almost a saint, but he has gradually dealt with his uneasy past. My favorite moments are when he acts as a major fatherly figure for Zuko, because his real father isn't worthy to be a father, I think it gives him a sense of re-living new moments with his deceased son. My most heartfelt moment; his little story in Ba Sing Se, when he goes around helping everyone he encounters (minus the guy with the broken window). His episode's ending, almost me cry. The fact that he purchased a small kit to celebrate, had me confused a bit, at first I thought he was buying it to plan something for Zuko and a girl. When I realized what it was really for, had me on the verge of tears. He was celebrating his deceased son's birthday, the fact that he did that makes me really want to cry. It's terrible to think of outliving your child, I loved this moment, to add to it that episode was dedicated to his original voice actor, Mako, who had died.
Zuko - I see him as a typical misunderstood teenager, his character has a lot of depth. What I love about his character is his relationship with his uncle is a stronger bond than with his corrupt father, that and the little lessons and advice his uncle gives him. It truly is inspiring.
Katara - Strong willed female, who can fend for herself. I wish I had that confidence...and that she hooked up with Zuko instead. :P
Aang - A kid, trapped in the responsibilty of a matured adult. Poor guy, but he did a good job anyway.
Sokka - Comic relief characters have a soft spot in my heart, since I consider myself the comic relief character amongst my friends. This guy is awesome, and he is a true ladies man.
Toph - Tomboys all the way! I can act like Toph a lot, she's misunderstood, she doesn't want help all the time. I can be her at times, but maybe a little more sensitive.
Azula - Crazy, evil, power-hungry, blue fire and lightning bending bitch. Sums it all really...moving on!
Mai - Quiet I guess, I like her and I don't like her. She's cool, and stuff but she's Zuko's love interest. Totally interferes with my Zutara fantasy!
Ty Lee - The ditsy one. Reminds me of a few of my friends. I can't help myself to think this, but honestly, I can't be the only one who wants to slap some sense into her!
Suki - Badass. Fan warrior lady. Just awesome.
Victorious Fav Couples:
1) Caterina (Cat) Valentine/Robbie Shapiro Cabbie! =_= (Robbie and Cat are amazing! Too cute together!)
2) Jade/Beck (Don't ask me, I like them together better than anyone else.)
3) Tori/Andre (GAH! I can't put the accent mark over his name! NOOO...so yeah these guys totally click...)
Zoey 101 Fave Couples:
1) Logan Reese/Lola Martinez I absolutely love these two! They're both feisty, actors, names both start with 'L', but there aren't like any fics about this pair, and I love them so much...too bad I can't write, otherwise I would've wrote one. :P
2) Chase Matthews/Zoey Brooks Well DUH! It was totes destiny!
3) Michalel Barret/Lisa ? They could totally work, no wonder they were dating in the show.
4) Quinn/Mark It's not rocket science to notice how these two click. Why they broke up is really stupid. That and if she's with Logan that ruins Lola and Logan...can't have that!
Kick Ass - Dave's pretty cool, I don't get what's so wrong with comics and superheroes. Admit it, everyone wants to be able to dress up in spandex, and not look like a douche, and pretend they are superman. I'm a woman and I approve of nerds, ComiCon and superheroes! Fuck the haters...not literally...they don't deserve that.
Hit-Girl - Mindy is a boss. If I was raised like she was, it'd be cool, but kinda weird. Like what the heck does a kid do to be normal? Beat the crap out of some punk? I don't know! Anyway. I totally like her and Chris to be together...because I'm sick and twisted like that, you know? I'm all about villains! Am I the only one who thinks Chris is adorable, though? Actor or character, he is adorable.
Red Mist/ The Motherfucker - He's so badass. I like his color scheme. He kinda reminds me of a Bruce Wayne or Dick Grayson, since he's rich and his daddy is dead and whatnot. Well, except he's a villain...not a vigilante...sucks balls. WHY RED MIST WHY! I wanted you with Mindy! Damn you Chris! Choosing the dark side of the force! Although Red and Black is a very nice color combination for a suit and stuff, coming from my artistic perspective!
Big Daddy - I really must say, Damon, your suit is pretty fricking awesome. Batman is a totally swank man to doppelgang. I thought it was cool he raised his daughter to defend herself, I mean, that just cuts down on surprise attacks in an alley and stuff. I love how he says, 'child' and 'baby doll' and 'sugar', instead of her name.
Frank D'Amico - Prick. Douche dad. Y U NO like son?! Your kid is fricking adorable! WAH! And cut down on the fucking drugs, god.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really obvious, stupid question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you think fighting is fun, but war is pointless, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this to your profile.
95 percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the 5 percent that aren't, copy this to your profile.(It really depends on the group, if they're people I get along with/trust)
Post This On Your Profile If You Hate Racism
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up.
He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.
20 Things To Do At Supermarkets!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting, "Pikachu I choose you!"
17. When someone looks at you, stare at them & after a minute, smile.
18. Look up at the ceiling and see how many people look up
19. Superglue a penny to the concrete in the parking lot & see how many people try to pick it up.
20. Get 2 pigs (weird i know) and paint 'pig 1' one the first pig and 'pig 3' on the second pig. See how long it takes them to find 'pig 2'
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever made up your own language just for fun, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive seconds...copy/paste this into profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile,copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you know someone who should get run over by a bus, copy this into your profile. (I need a bus load of people in one bus, then another bus full of other people who aren't nice and then have them ram into each other and fly off the Golden Gate Bridge)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you Love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to Blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your Soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
If you wanna WHACK the Cartoon Network people for canceling Teen Titans, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME!!
Here's my own:
If you ever feel alone, but still stand tall...copy and paste this to your profile.
If your best friend's parents have ever "adopted" you...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you tell jokes when no one's looking, but get really nervous when you're on the center stage...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have a friend who never seems to learn...copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever been too excited to sleep...copy and paste this to your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.