Author has written 7 stories for Gorillaz, and 07-Ghost.
Hey. I'm kind of new to this whole fanfic thing. I have to be honest, I never thought I'd be opening a account on this website. I do not wish for anyone to try to contact with me personally. I only wish to publish interesting stories for others to read. I want everyone to know a few things first.
1. I do not write yaoi. My powers to create vivid images should not be used to that extent.
2. I can and will get graphic if I feel that the story does call for it. Being realistic is a goal I want to keep.
3. I understand abbreviations and txtspeak can be a pain in the ass so I will try to avoid it, but sometimes I may get lazy.
4. Being an anarchist may mean I may break any rules at any time.
5. I prefer not to write about anime, but I can appreciate it.
6. If you are going to negatively critisize my work be creative don't say, "It sucks, you're a dick".
7. The fact that I am a full-time student means I may take a while to add on stories. Please give me a break okay.
Sweet! I'm tired of rules and expectations. Let there be fanfic!
About me: I am indeed an anarchist. I believe the government is the most corrupt system there is and have caused so many problems. War, hunger, economic problems are just some of the problems related to the government. Just because I am an anarchist doesn't mean I have no sense of morals. Trust me I have more than a lot of people. Don't get me wrong I like to break rules and boundaries. Someone should follow their own standards not standards society placed for them.