Author has written 7 stories for Wrestling.
I don't see why I shold have to write a new disclaimer for each story. While I doubt this will go over well, I figured I'd at least give it a shot.
Disclaimer: BecauseShewasBORED owns nothing. The characters, people, places, songs, products, story concepts and names all belong to there respective sources. BecauseShewasBORED in no way makes a profit off of her stories or their content.
There. How was that?
No? Well too bad. I'm not changing it 'til someone tells me I have to.
Oh and Cop Out was intended to be used only for humor. I am not responsible for any sanity or grammatical abilities lost after reading that farce. And if you happen to be offended by it, then its most likely that you are one of those people who writes Shawn/Bret OOC stories, in which case I am very happy I offended you because those paticular stories offend the hell out of me.
Oh man. People, I'm having a hell of a time with What We Do. Theres a story thats on my mind that ties into it in places. Said story is stuck in my head and refuses to go away until I write it but I want to finish Wht We Do first... (Frustated): URG!!
Oh, by the way, I have no problem with crackfic. Its immensely funny when done right, and I have found that OOCs are not as annoying when in crackfic. But if I read a story and the author is attempting to write a serious story with all these OOC characters then I will most likely bash you for it. I'm sorry, but I cannot help myself. When things irritate me, I tend to be mean.
Okay!! After 26 long arguments, 4 irritating wrestlers yelling at each other in my head, 14 bad YouTube videos and one hell of a bad headache, the kids won. I shall finish What We Do first, then write that other story. See, I knew the madness had to stop because in the midst of all the yelling, SHAWN stood up and was the voice of reason.
Scary, I know right?
Whatever. Bret thought it was cute, Steph tried to strangle Shawn and Shane decided my idea about drinking was a good one after all. So yeah, What We Do will get done eventually though I might have to break it up or something. Oh, and just to warn you, What We Do and this other story may get meshed together. Possibly.
Shawn: Oh nu uh!!
Shawn: The HELL you're making me share space with all those other people!
bswb: Shawn, its all in the same Storyverse in my head. You already share space with them.
Shawn: Yeah but if you tell our stories together, I'll have to share the spotlight with all those other people, whereas if you tell them separatly, we all get our rightful time in the spotlight.
bswb: Bret control your woman...man...thing.
Bret: You leave me out of this. I have enough problems with Michaels already.
Shawn(bitchy): Oh so we're back to 'Michaels' are we? I thought we were getting somewhere you-!!
bswb: Okay, stop. Enough is enough. Shawn, you actually made a valid point, though keep in mind that I'm flaky so nothing is written in stone. The stories might still end up getting smooshed together, though I will make sure everyone gets their moment in the spotlight.
Shawn(pouts): Urg. You suck.
bswb: Um, no. And you're pissing Bret off.
Bret(snorts): Like I care about what Princess does. (Walks off)
Shawn: Oh shit.
bswb: Yup. You're in trouble.
Shawn: Just hurry up and get on with the updates. I want my spotlight (pissed off growl followed by a crash from the direction Bret went) And Bret!! I want you too...Bret...?
bswb: Now you've done it.
Shawn(running off after Bret): ...Fuck...!!
So yeah. Thats the crap thats been screaming through my brain all day, drivnig me nuts.
Shawn is so obnoxious. Oh, and to top it off, I have a damn NARNIA story brewing too *cries*
Caspian: What is wrong with Narnia?
bswb: Nothing. I'm just not used to all these people hanging out in my head is all.
Lucy: What about Danica and all of them?
bswb: They're different. They belong to me, I'm not borrowing them from other people.
Susan: Thats plagerism.
bswb: Is not. Read the disclaimer.
Shawn(flopping down on the ground with a pout)
All but Shawn(looks at him )
Shawn: Bloody bastard.
bswb: Its fine people. Just a lovers quarrel.
Shawn(snaps): Bret is NOT my lover.
Caspian: Yet you knew who she meant.
Shawn(shoots him a pissed off look): Whatever.
Lucy: Whats a lover?
Caspian(smirking at Susan): A visual aid would help her understand.
Susan(blushing): Kings are supposed to be classy not perverted.
All: Looks on as Alex comes rushing in, diving behind bswb
Susan: Time to go. (grabs Lucy and leaves, Caspian following)
Miz(busting into the room like a rabid force of nature): DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME???
bswb(calmly): No. Susan said 'perverted'.
Miz: WELL, THATS THE SAME THING!! (spots Alex, cowering behind a girl half his size) AH!! SPAEKING OF WHICH!!
Shawn and bswb(watch as Miz grins slyly, stalking accross the room toward A-Ry with the look of a predetor)
Alex(looking terrified): W-wait!!
Shawn: Um, I think this is about to get rated-
bswb: Don't you dare say it. Thats the last person I need.
Miz(in the backround):HAWHAWHAW!!!!
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, mp3 players, cars, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage
bswb: Oh HELL yes.
PLEASE READ WHAT'S UNDER THIS!!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. (bswb: Fuck that. They'd have to call the cops to keep me out. This discimination should make ppl hang their heads in shame.)
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
bswb: I re-post this in tribute to my cousin and all those who unjustly suffer the hate of society in the persuit of happiness. You are all beautiful and braver than those who tear you down. Let us never stop fighting for the right to be free.
Wade(walking into the room): Whats wrong?
bswb(jestures wordlessly to the person sitting beside her)
Wade(looks at the person closer): Oh. Hey Morrison. Whats up?
Morrison: Nothing if bswb does'nt stop pouting.
bswb: I'm not pouting.
Wade: Looks like pouting to me.
Morrison: Me too.
bswb(rolls eyes): I'm just irritated. The list is getting bigger every day.
Wade: Its not that bad.
Morrison: Lets see:
Stephanie and Shane McMahon
Morrison: And now me ;}
bswb: Its too many.
Wade: Oh come on. You must have known Morrison was on his way when Miz showed up.
bswb: Actually, I thought he would show up with-
Shawn(bursting into the room): EW!!
Morrison, bswb & Wade: ...?
Bret(strolling calmly behind Shawn): He just walked in on Mike and Alex.
Shawn(rubbing his eyes): Those two should come with an R-Rating-
bswb: Godamnit Shawn.
Shawn(big eyed): Ohshit.
(door is slammed open): And now, for the benifit of those with flash photography-
Wade: Save it Adam.
Edge(flopping down on couch): Fine Stuart. Its no fun without Jay anyway.
Bret: Hes not on his way?
bswb: No. He has'nt come up yet. But, um, Morrison, did'nt someone show up with you?
Morrison(fiddling with his sleeve): N-no...
Edge: Heh. You might think you ditched him, but the Deadman is the one who brought me here.
Wade: Wait, Deadman as in-
(All look to the doorway as another figure enters, his tall frame dwarfing even Wade)
bswb(sighs): Yep. I thought he would show up with the Saturday Night Delight.
Edge: Hey Mark-
Bret: Not a good idea to irritate him Adam.
Undertaker(looks intently at Morrison, then slowly smiles)
Shawn: That can't possibly be good.
Morrison(slumps down into his ludicrously fluffy coat, obscuring all but his sunglasses)
bswb(looking at Mark apprehensively): What did you do?
Undertaker(wordlessly stands aside, revealing a smaller man with shoulder length raven hair and tatoos all up both arms)
If you want, copy this into your profile and bold the ones you are.
You know when you're a WWF/WWE Fan if...
1) You KNOW what The Rock is COOKING!
2) You get an A on assignment and you announce that your having a live sex celebration in class next week.
3) You do the 'Flair Strut' while yelling "WOOOO!" at the same time.
4) You know how to do the Jeff Hardy entrance dance.
5) When you arrive in a place you've been to before and you pause and you proclaim "FINALLY, (YOUR NAME) HAS COME BACK TO (LOCATION)!"
6) When you introduce yourself to someone you repeat your last name 10 seconds later. (bswb: lol does anyone do that? Really? Really? Really? :})
7) The sledge hammer is your new best friend.
8) When your friend asks for money you yell: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MONAYYY!"
9) On your resume you write "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be". (bswb: It was hilarious at the time)
10) When you hear WWF these days, you have a sudden, uncontrollable hatred of pandas. (I bet a lot of people don't even understand this one.)
11) Or when you’re talking to your friend and she/he interrupts you, you yell (just like Vince McMahon): SHHUUTTTT UUUPPP!!
12) You turn off the lights because no one respects you.
13) You know that Edge is PG-13.
14) You've watched Doom and the Marine and Behind Enemy Line III: Columbia.
15) You know someone who deserves a 'Billion Dollar Slap' by Stephanie McMahon.
16) You're favorite quote is: "Are you ready?"
17) You know three ways to use a table, a ladder, and a chair.
18) When you see a rooster you think of Vince McMahon.
19) You lie, cheat, and steal.
20) You actually called/texted your friends, taken a photo, or a video when Chris Jericho returned in 2007.
21) You think JBL is a wrestling fraud.
22) You like to sing "Sexy Boy" at the top of your lungs whenever Shawn Michaels comes on the TV.
23) You refer a can of beer as a can of Whoop Ass.
24) You know someone who deserves a Stone Cold Stunner.
25) You sing your favorite superstar's theme song at a live event.
26) When you go to a wedding, you hope that a WWE superstar crashes it.
27) You want to send a bill of your hearing to Vickie Guerrero due to her shrill screams.
28) When you hear the song 'Sexyback' you think of Chris Jericho.
29) You have the urge to park your car underneath Vickie Guerrero's granny panties.
30) You try to roll your eyes back like the Undertaker.
31) You have a sock named, Mr. Socko. (bswb; Mickyyyyyy!!!!!!1111!!!!!)
32) You're in love with a WWE Superstar.
33) You're ALWAYS busy on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday nights. (bswb: Damn strait.)
34) When a countdown starts, you yell "BREAK THE WALLS DOWN!" when it hits zero.
35) You tried to use Simon Dean's weight loss program.
36) You can name more wrestlers then family members.
37) You answer every question asked of you with "Cuz Stone Cold said so"
38) You know there are actually 9 wonders of the world, not 7.
39) When you were young, all the kids in your class couldn't wait to go home and watch power rangers...you couldn’t wait to get home & countdown the hours till wrestling.
40) You get sad when they announce where the next Wrestlemania is.
41) When you know three ways to use the following: A Table, A Ladder, and a Chair.
42) You beat down your grandparents and call yourself a Legend Killer.
43) You chanted 'Yay' 'Boo' at an event.
44) You get depressed when your favorite superstar is injured.
45) You wondered why Chris Jericho stopped wearing pants. (Why the hell did he do that?)
46) You have a room dedicated to anything pertaining to wrestling(or the WWE) in your home.
Yeah, its late, I'm tired and you all probly don't care, but for those of you who know what Bleach is (NOT the cleaning solution, the manga) and know who Yumichika is, YouTube has now guaranteed that everytime I see that damn pretty boy, 'Peacock' by Katy Parry will play in my head.