Author has written 17 stories for Naruto, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Bleach, and Sherlock.
Warning: I do not generally add trigger warnings to my stories (I prefer not spoiling the endings), so if you've any particular concerns about the contents of the stories, PM me and I'll reply asap!
IMPORTANT: Old stories do NOT reflect the author's current state of mind. Some kids did drugs, I wrote fluffy gay smut for the fun of it and for improving my writing skills. Cost less than crack. Fucking sue me.
News & not: My intention is to finish all my unfinished stories, but they will probably have to wait until after May 2016 when my final exams take place. However, some are too cringe-worthy, so I might not finish those and could just delete them. For the forecast on the most likely fate of certain stories, check below.
I keep track of my PMs and receive email notifications of them on an active email account, and read them straight away. However, it could take up to 2 months for me to log on to reply to them, unless they're urgent.
I have no idea why FF keeps changing my location. I'M IN ESTONIA, NOT SWEDEN OR NETHERLANDS
Name: UNKNOWN MWAHAHAHA
Just saying: I use the 'Favourite Authors' list as a friends' list.
I can understand PMs and reviews in English, Estonian, German, Russian, French and Spanish :3
Credits for covers of the stories:
1. He is ill - Happii Haden (fanfiction) / HappiiScorpling (deviantArt)
2. Don't judge me, diary - MEEEEH!! THAT'S MY MASTERPIECE XD
3. Rebel in Hidden High School - Happii Haden (fanfiction) / HappiiScorpling (deviantArt)
4. Rebel in Hidden High School 2 - me lol.
5. Playing Lovers aka Marry Me For 3 Months Only - Happii Haden (fanfiction) / HappiiScorpling (deviantArt)
6. Pirates of the Akatsuki - Gabriela Gogonea (deviantArt)
Soundtracks for stories:
1. Pirates of the Akatsuki:
2. Rebel in Hidden High School 2:
3. In Between Madness and Life:
4. The Title Has Been Censored:
Most likely fate of unfinished stories
1. Pirates of the Akatsuki: Every intention to finish it, the latest date for writing a new chapter being in May 2016. However, I am simultaneously writing an original story based on this story (still hella gay but just better historically, fictionally etc. Also Madara will be replaced by an awesome black woman bc fuck yas).
2. For never was a story of more woe: Iffy iffy iffy. The story's fate will most probably depend on my mood. I will probably finish it eventually, but that's not a promise.
3. The title has been censored: oh gawd very very likely to get deleted because fuck everything about that fic I'DDD BUT YOU NEVER KNOW.
1. Would you be so cruel as to kill Sasori and Deidara?
Why yes, yes I would. Which doesn't necessarily mean I will, but I could.
2. Would you help me with my writing?
I'll never BETA, but I can give advice, if asked for. HOWEVER, be aware of my overly critical and blunt way of speech. I do not sugarcoat. So unless you're ready to take around a devil's dozen daggers into your pride and self-esteem, do not ask for my opinion. Even though my sole reason for pointing out the mistakes would be to help the asker improve.
3. Do you take requests? I'm in a mood for some-
No, unless you give me Monster and magic eyes that don't get tired, plus fit four additional hours in each day. We got a deal? Thought so.
4. Want to chat?
Currently lacking time for human interactions, gomennn.
5. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO 'Oops, I did my stepbrother again' ?!
I've started uploading the rewritten version of it under the title "The title has been censored".
6. What is up with all these cliffhangers?
Cliffhangers are what keep you guys reading. Wouldn't really be interesting, if every end of a chapter read like the end of the story, right?
7. Are you an old man who likes to eat little kids' brains out?
*Hides the brains in her fridge* No...
8. Ew your stories suckkkk
Haha ikr can't believe you read them
Contrary to popular belief...
- I don't mind long, random reviews. I don't mind reading long, novel-length stories of how my story relates to your life, or what random thoughts you had while reading it. I love blabber. I study human nature to make my characters more realistic and I've even stalked on random forums just to learn about strangers' lives and personalities. Don't judge me.
- Not a single flying fuck is given, if you don't like me using Sakura or Sasuke or whoever in my stories as one of the good guys. There aren't nearly enough females in Naruto and Sakura can be made into an awesome character. Sasuke is a hottie (pardon my obsession with emo 2D guys) and his relation to Itachi is fun to play around with.
- I also magically run out of fucks to give, if you don't like my taste in music. I'm not asking you to listen to the songs, but if I add the lyrics in the story, I doubt it'd be wise to skip them.
- Estonia isn't somewhere in Asia. It's in Europe; a small ant country south from Finland, west from Russia, north from Latvia and east from Sweden. We speak Estonian, eat blood sausages, have the freest Internet in the world and the cooler ones of us use it to watch anime.
- I am not lazy. I write when I can, I update when I can, всё.
Accounts on other sites:
DeviantArt - TheDemonYourMaster (I rarely use it but I keep some cosplay photos there)
Instagram - weeb_wizard
Tumblr - nurse-pepper (personal)
the-night-writer-rises (writer's blog)
AO3 - AkumaNoDanna
For Instagram and Tumblr - I'll follow back if you tell me your account or send a message on them saying you're from FF. We'll be best buddies if you do.
I do not take requests, mind that. Thanks.
Ciao & P-P-Peaceee!