Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school, he told his friends that it was cool , and when he pulled the trigger back
It shot with a great crack! Mummy I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold
But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye, I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry
When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another, and all because he got the gun from his older brother
Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much, and please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush
And tell my little sister that she is the only one now, and tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now
And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best
Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest, mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class, and never to forget this and please don't let this pass
Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this, mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss
And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try, I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry
Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest, but mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest, mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack
Mummy listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new, I guess I'm not going with daddy, on that trip to the new zoo
I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress
Mummy I wanted to live, but mummy I must go now the time is getting late
Mummy tell my Chris, I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date , I love you mummy I always have, I know you know it's true
Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you", In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
Please if you would, pass this around, I'd be happy if you could
Don't smash this on the ground, if you pass this on, maybe people will cry
Just keep this in heart, for the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided my mother that I an a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working on the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I an the sister who holds her gay brother tight trought the painfull, tearfilled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital bacause they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in an other year I mill probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before gruduating high school. It was simply to mutch to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows wich bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed and raised. The courd says I am an unfit mother because I now life with an other woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant whan they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating as soon they realised I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not always have to deal with sociaty hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, noy because I don't belive, but because they clossed ther doors to my kind.
I am the person who hides what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another man.
Re-post this if you belive homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. Stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.
To Every Guy:
To every guy that's said, "Sex CAN wait
...This one bulletin is for you...
Not many girls appreciate nice guys anymore... And because of this, there are not many left out there...
1. "Yo momma so fat, even Naruto doesn't believe it."
2. "Yo momma so fat, even Byakugan can't see through her."
3. "Yo momma so ugly, even Jiraiya doesn't peep on her."
4. "Yo momma so ugly, she's the reason Kakashi wears a mask."
5. "Yo momma so fat, Chouji quit eating."
6. "Yo momma so ugly, she makes Sarutobi look like Brad Pitt."
7. "Yo momma so skanky, she makes Sakura look like Jesus."
8. "Yo momma's eyebrows so thick, even Lee was disgusted."
9. "Yo momma so old, Lee lost his pride."
10. "Yo momma's poetry is so emo, she made Sasuke cry in shame."
11. "Yo momma so fat, Neji couldn't hit her Chakra points."
12. "Yo momma so fat, her thumb is the size of Tsunade's left breast."
13. "Yo momma so fat, she broke Gaara's sand coffin."
14. "Yo momma so ugly, she made Gaara shriek."
15. "Yo momma so old, she sat behind Shodaime in third grade."
16. "Yo momma so old, her Shinobi I.D. number is -1."
17. "Yo momma so fat, Kakashi tried the Thousand Years of Pain on her and was sucked in."
18. "Yo momma so fat, she broke Haku's Crystal Ice Mirrors."
19. "Yo momma so fat, Zabuza's Guillotine Sword bounced off."
20. "Yo momma's so ugly, Naruto asked how to do the Ugly Ass Jutsu."
21. "Yo momma so ugly, Jiraiya turned gay."
22. "Yo momma so redneck, her signature is F-U Jutsu."
23. "Yo momma so fat, even Jiraiya wouldn't hit that."
24. "Yo momma so stupid, she cheated off of Naruto's paper."
25. "Yo momma so fat, it took Lee ten days to run a single lap around her."
26. "Yo momma so dumb, she saw a sign that said 'Konoha
27. "Yo momma so ugly, she did Sexy Jutsu and everyone went blind."
28. "Yo momma so thin, Naruto thought she was a ramen noodle."
29. "Yo momma so fat, she touched Gaara."
30. "Yo momma's forehead is so big, it makes Sakura's look like a Post-It note."
31. "Yo momma so perverted, she makes Jiraiya nervous.
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
REASONS I LOVE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.