Uh, hi there. :)
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: brown
Favourite movies: The A-Team, Transformers, How to Train Your Dragon, Scary Movie 3, Scary Movie 4, Harry Potter 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7, The Other Guys, One Missed Call, I Am Number Four, Taken, Who is Simon Miller? and Star Wars
Favourite books: I Am Number Four, Beastly, The Belgariad, The Sword of Shannara, The Elfstones of Shannara, The Wishsong of Shannara, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Dragon, Witch and Wizard, Hero, Rotters, Pathfinder, Airborn, Black Hole Sun, The Complete Horowitz Horror, The Power of Six, The Ghost Hunter's Strangest Cases, The Battle of Jericho, Morpheus Road: The Light, and hundreds of others.
Favourite TV shows: Young Justice, Teen Titans, Generator Rex, Ben 10, Family Guy, Ghost Whisperer, Frasier, The Simpsons, Switched at Birth, 2 Broke Girls, New Girl, Two and a Half Men, Friends, and TeenWolf.
Favourite Bands: Five Finger Death Punch, Evanescence, Skillet, Seether, Three Days Grace, MercyMe, Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, The Calling, Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, Burning Borders, Drowning Pool, Nickelback, Linkin Park, 10 Years, Evans Blue, As I Lay Dying, Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet for My Valentine, Dr. Acula, Forever the Sickest Kids, I the Breather, Killswitch Engage, Midnight to Twelve, Rise Against, Secondhand Serenade, Snow Patrol, Slipknot, t.A.T.u., Stone Sour, Theory of a Deadman, Within Temptation, P.O.D, Maroon 5, Train, Papa Roach, Switchfoot, We Are the Fallen, Green Day, Staind, and many others...
Hobbies: singing, listening to music, playing piano, drawing, reading, playing basketball, swimming, playing lacrosse, playing soccer, talking on the phone, being sarcastic...
Likes: my cell phone, my laptop, music, water, the moon, nighttime, stars, meteors, astroids, planets, outer space, fire, trees, Sims 3, jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, black, purple, silver, bronze, rings, snakes, alligators, crocodiles, dragons, phoenix, nail polish, eyeliner, cheese perogi, polish noodles, salad, rolly chairs, elephants, rhinos, my dog, Easter, Christmas, books, fanfiction, rope bracelets, hair ties, zucchini, apples, grapes, bananas, watermelon, spinach, tomatoes, strawberry and blueberry yogurt, headbands, highlighters, sharpies, pencils, black pens, hair dye, neat handwriting, axes, blades, knives, daggers, swords, katanas, guns, yaoi/slash, being sarcastic, laughing, and many other random things!
Dislikes: stereotype goody-two-shoes, stereotype know-it-alls, stereotype jocks, homophobes, gay bashing (HATE IT!), homework, math, slow Internet, preppy cheerleaders, pink, orange, yellow, red pens, daisies, sunflowers, being forced into a corner (physically or verbally), text books, carrots, broccoli, not brushing my teeth, having sticky hands, defective ear phones, defective pencils, cleaning up dog crap, annoying people (only if they are seriously annoying, not adorably annoying), and several other things...
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy the bunny to your presentation to help him achieve world domination, and come join the dark side. (We have cookies and milk.)
Just because we eat animals for food doesn't mean we can cut them up for clothing! If you are against fur coats, clothing, boots, etc. copy this into your profile! Did you know that to get the fur, they club, drown, and anal eletrocute the poor animals. And why are they so cruel? Because they don't want to ruin the furs!
If you've ever tripped up the stairs, copy this into your profile!
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
For most people, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself . So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
( 0 0 )
Place the toilet paper wrapped mummy and the surprised koala to your profile if you are worthy of calling yourself weird! You can also use it if you believe that the world should be ruled by WUAC.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter more than the stupid people who only watch the movies because they think Daniel Radcliff is hot, you should know what to do with this.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever read started to read a chapter in a fanfiction, got side-tracked, and forgot to review and realized it after the author posted another chapter, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you believe teenagers are steryotyped, put this on your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like singing songs at random points in the day, copy this into your profile.
If you can listen to a song and match some of the lyrics up to your life copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck, copy and paste this onto your profile.
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 35 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you are obsessed with Danny Phantom, copy this into your profile.
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you're a nerd and proud of it, copy this into your profile.
Nerds like comics and card games. Geeks like trig and reading. If you are one or both, copy this and paste it into your profile.
I solemly swear that anyone who flames my stories will get a flame back. FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE! BEAT OUT THE FLAMES! If you agree (or hate flamers), copy this into your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you've ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects, copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange it bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile
Ten Reasons that Being Gay is (Not) Wrong
01) Being gay is not natural. Real people always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
02) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
03) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
04) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
05) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
06) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
07) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
08) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we only have one religion in the country.
09) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and paste this to make people who read bios smile like you did!!!!!
Put Your playlist/iPod on Shuffle and Note the First 15 Songs
1. How does the world see you? Fake It - Seether
2. Will I have a happy life? Calling All Angels - Train
3. What do my friends really think of me? Can't Heal You - Five Finger Death Punch
4. Do people secretly lust after me? You - Breaking Benjamin (...O_o...)
5. How can I make myself happy? Salvation - Five Finger Death Punch
6. What should I do with my life? Tear The World Down - We Are Fallen (... >:D ...)
7. What is some good advice for me? Beautiful - 10 Years
8. How will I be remembered? Hero - Skillet
9. What is my signature dancing song? Take A Number - Stone Sour
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Time of Dying - Three Days Grace
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? War Is The Answer - Five Finger Death Punch
12. What song will play at my funeral? No One Gets Left Behind - Five Finger Death Punch
13. What type of men/women do you like? Awake - Godsmack
14. What is my day going to be like? Mad World - The Hitmakers
15. What will tomorrow bring? The Pride - Five Finger Death Punch
Favorite Quotes :)
Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, 'Where the heck is the ceiling?'
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. It's just yours that is stupid.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
The road to success is always under construction.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you can get the warm feeling it brings.
Guys: No Shirt, No Service. Girls: No Shirt, No Charge.
Worst excuse for not having homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman. - Maryon Pearson
My Favorite Movie/Book/TV Show Characters of All Time
-Zuko, Avatar:The Last Airbender
-Jet, Avatar:The Last Airbender
-Uncle Iroh, Avatar:The Last Airbender
-Pastor Jim, Supernatural
-Shaggy, Scooby Doo
-Josh, Being Human
-Peeta, The Hunger Games
-Spencer Reid, Criminal Minds
-Hotch, Criminal Minds
-The whole NCIS team, NCIS
-Draco, Harry Potter
-Severus Snape, Harry Potter
-Sam, General Hospital
-Percy, Percy Jackson
-Robin, Teen Titans/Young Justice
Yes, they are mostly all guys. I generally do not like the main girls in any book, tv show, or movie because I find many of them to be quite stupid, whiny, desperate, and all together quite annoying. Except for those few characters, like Max in 2 Broke Girls, and Morgana and Gwen in Merlin, and Bay in Switched at Birth, and Sam in General Hospital, and ...yeah.
TV Show, Movie, and Book Characters That I Absolutely DESPISE
-Ginny, Harry Potter
-Daphne, Scooby Doo
-Miss Martian, Young Justice
-Daphne, Switched at Birth * I WISH BAY WOULD GO DEAF! D: *
-Katara, Avatar:The Last Airbender
-Katniss, The Hunger Games
-All other Twilight characters, Twilight
-Starfire, Teen Titans
-Sarah, I am Number Four
-Elizabeth, General Hospital
-Aelita, Code Lyoko
-Mercedes, Glee * I liked her up until that last episode in season three before baseball took over *
-Raisa, The Demon King
-Lulu, General Hospital
Unsafe External Link