Poll: For my syot Hunger Games, what flavor of cake should it be? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Glee.
Books that I like: Harry Potter, Hunger Games
TV programs that I like: Glee, Dr Who
Films that I like: Twilight, Harry Potter
These are all the charcters I've made for SYOT's
Phenyo (which means victory) Burns
Ivy Ava Rose Verve
Golda (but everyone calls her Goldie) Watson
Cassia 'Cizzy' Owl
Charlotte (lottie) Collins
I have been sorted into a house and i am most like
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
To be sorted into your house go to
The Review Revolution...
Even if the fic has 10,002,464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined Review Revolution.
Just to let u all no i have deleted 'Glee in Harry Potter' because of lack of reviews and it kinda sucked.
47 ways to annoy a Non-Harry Potter fan:
1). Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2). Crowd their inbox with Harry Potter related emails and make the subject misleading.
3). Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and demand they cherish it forever.
4). Pretend you can do magic.
5). Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6). If your late for something blame it on your broken time turner.
7). Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
8). Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9). If you're asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
10). Refuse to wash your hair and explain you're going for the Snape look.
11). Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12). Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13). Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14). Carry around a hip flask like Moody and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15). Hum the Harry Potter theme song all day long.
16). Talk to animals and insist that they're Animagi.
17). Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18). Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19). Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20). Whenever it gets foggy outside scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21). Point at modern electronic devices and say "Look at that! The things these Muggles come up with!"
22). Point and grunt and insist that your speaking troll.
23). Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
24). Always speak with a British accent, especially if your not from the U.K.
25). Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26). Constantly compare them to Mrs.Figg.
27). Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs.Figg is.
28). Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29). Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons, eh?"
30). Say "Alohomora" every time you open a door.
31). Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like Harry Potter.
32). Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33). Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34). If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35). Pretend you're under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
36). Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't there color.
37). Draw the sign of the Hallows on every surface in the house.
38). While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39). Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40). When one of the movies is on TV remind them every five minutes.
41). Refer to random people as "You-Know-Who."
42). Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43). Ask them to help you stuy for your O.W.L.'s
44). Walk around bumping into walls explaining your looking for the Room of Requirement.
45). Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
46). Hog the computer when making Harry potter videos on youtube.
47). Tell them that You-Know-Who was defeated today. When they ask "Who's you-know-who?" pretend to be offended and don't tell them who he is.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this onto your profile
98 of the internet population has a Myspace. If you're part of the 2 that can resist stupid fads, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you would wear a fez in pubilc post this on your page
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows copy and paste this in your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you've ever snuck on fanfiction when you were supposed to be doing something else, say, your homework, copy and paste into your profile
If you’re unique and proud, Copy and Paste this to your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg + book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you’re crazy and you know it, clap your hands!! Then paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
"Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!"
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile.
-If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you flip whenever you see someone reading a Harry Potter book and you want to talk to them all about it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you read Deathly Hallows in under a week, copy and paste this,then add your name and how long it took you to read the book, (Cannotstopwriting - 1 day),(jasmineflower27 - 3 days),(ArianaRae - 2 days), (Susly - 1 day) (Lily.and.Alice - 3 hours) (Dimcairien - 2 days) (WizardWay, 1 day)
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are addicted to FanFiction, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever screamed at characters in a movie or on a TV show, telling them what to do, even if you already know that they don't do it, copy/paste this onto your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the next generation, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you secretly believe (and hope) that J.K.R. is really a Hogwarts alumni pretending it is fictional, copy this into your profile.
If you missed Hogwarts as much as Harry while searching for Horcruxes with him, copy this into your profile.
If you cried more than twice reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
There are 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
He told his friends that it was cool
Now you have two choices
1) repost and show you care
2)ignore it and you have just proven you have a low-down, cold-heart
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
I don't really believe this but it's weird:This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Hunger Games Addict's Prayer
I promise to remember Rue
Things that make me laugh at labels:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (that's the only time I have to work on my hair)
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh!)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
On a carton of milk: "Warning: This product contains milk." (OMG REALLY?)
This is the stupid test. 100 stupid things that people do. ( the things in bold are the idiotic events that I have done.)
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property.
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on (lol that was funny)
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair, (You can do that?)
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was (I ALWAYS give odd answers)
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56 Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it.
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back (mens shirt have a loop at the back?)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair (hasn't everybody?...)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly.( Gaming does not make me ugly!)