Poll: Should i continue Maximum Devestation? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
Hello all :D
My name is Amie (Huge surprise, right).
I am fifteen from England- I totally do not get the whole american schooling system if anyone wants to enlighten me and I call my Mother Dearest 'Mum', not 'Mom'- anyone care to explain the difference?
LOVE LOVE LOVE Maximum Ride and Fang is mine so all you Fang-girls (hehe) can back off! Naah joke- I'm not that crazy.
Loved 'The Hunger Games' but I didn't much care for 'Catching Fire' or 'Mockingjay'
Saw this online and is from an American site- I say LIFT not ELEVATOR but I thought 'twas funny anyways:
5O ways to annoy people in an elevator
1) When there's only 1 other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend that it wasn't you.
2) Push the buttons & pretend they give you a shock. Smile & go back for more.
3) Ask if you can push the button for the other people and push the wrong ones.
4) Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you are on.
5) Hold the doors open and say you are waiting for a friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say "Hey Greg, How's your day been?"
6) Drop and pen & wait until someone goes to pick it up and then scream "NOOO THAT'S MINE!"
7) Bring a camera & take pictures of everyone on the elevator.
8) Bring a Twister mat and ask if people want to play.
9) Leave a box in the corner, when someone gets on, ask them if they can hear ticking.
10) Ask, "Did you feel that?"
11) Stand really close to someone and sniff them occasionally.
12) When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's ok! Don't panic, they will open again!"
13) Swat at flies that aren't there.
14) Call out, "Group Hug!" & then enforce it.
15) Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut-Up, all of you, just shut up!"
16) Stand silently & motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
17) Stare at another passenger for awhile and then yell in horror, "Your one of THEM!" & then back away slowly.
18) Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to other people.
19) Listen to the walls of the elevator with a stethoscope.
20) Make explosion noises when someone pushes a button.
21) Start, grinning at another passenger and then announce, "I've got new socks on!"
22) Draw a square in the corner with a piece of chalk and then say to other people, "This is MY personal space, don't invade or I'll bite you!"
23) Whistle the 1st 7 notes of "It's a Small World" over and over again.
24) Sell Girl Scout cookies.
25) Sway from side to side the whole ride.
27) Crack open your purse and while peering inside ask, "Do you have enough air in there?"
28) Offer name tags to everyone and wear yours upside down.
29) When you get to your floor try and open the doors yourself and act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
30) Greet everyone who comes in the elevator with a big handshake.
31) Do Tae Bo exercises.
32) When about 8 people are on the elevator moan.."Oh no! Not now! Damn motion sickness!"
33) Meow, occasionally.
34) Bet other people that you can fit a quarter up your nose.
35) Walk with a cooler that says "Human Head" on the side.
36) Leave a box between the doors.
37) Start a sing-a-long.
38) When the elevator is silent ask, "Is that your beeper?"
39) Play the harmonica.
40) Say "Ding" at each floor.
41) Set up a chair and desk in the elevator, and whenever anyone gets on, say, "Hello! Welcome to my office. Do you have an appointment?"
42) Blow spit-bubbles.
43) Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
44) Stare at your thumb and say, "I think it is getting larger!"
45) Whenever someone steps in the elevator in a deep voice say, "GET OUT!"
46) Act like you are having a seizure.
47) Break dance to elevator music.
48) Jump at each floor to make the elevator bounce.
49) Drop a bag of groceries and look around like it was the other peoples fault.
50) If you made anyone feel uncomfortable by doing any of these things tell them "Smile! You're on Candid Camera!" When they ask if you are serious just look away & sulk.
Things my Mother taught me:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Writing down ideas never seems to be as good as when i create them in my mind. I think it's the help that the little voices provide me with. Mostly though, they're just annoying.
Unsafe External Link